Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-27-2014, 03:27 AM   #46
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Predict Your Team's 2014 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
lol are you still going with this? you should just try to take your L with a little bit of grace instead of making yourself look like even more of a retarded cvnt.

the funny thing is you claim to be this huge seahawks fan but you dont know shit about your own team. yeah lynch is old, his touches are going to go to the young and inexpensive christine michael and/or michael turbin, not the $11 million glass man aka harvin.

cant wait to bump this thread when harvin ends the season with like 800 yards and 6 TD. the only way he gets remotely close to your prediction is if the seahawks defense is awful and they have to play catch-up on the scoreboard every week.

Hahaha. Yea Imma bump it.

Please watch bears seahawks game. Our offense is going to be different this year. Smh. He'll Return 2-4 Tds , 2-4 rushing Tds rest receiving. Well see. Lol. Can't wait.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:31 AM   #47
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Hahaha. Yea Imma bump it.

Please watch bears seahawks game. Our offense is going to be different this year. Smh. He'll Return 2-4 Tds , 2-4 rushing Tds rest receiving. Well see. Lol. Can't wait.

i will watch the bears seahawks game.

i try to watch every seahawks game, they are probably the most entertaining team in the league to watch.

Last edited by Nanners : 08-27-2014 at 03:39 AM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:41 AM   #48
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
i will watch the bears seahawks game.

i try to watch every seahawks game, they are one of the most entertaining teams in the league to watch.

Watch it. Starting from opening 47 yard kickoff return by harvin. Lol.

He's just on another nother level. Holler.

And it's my "bold predictions " Any way. Jesus. Calm the fucc down and watch how easily he eats 20+ yard gains. Smh.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:48 AM   #49
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Watch it. Starting from opening 47 yard kickoff return by harvin. Lol.

He's just on another nother level. Holler.

And it's my "bold predictions " Any way. Jesus. Calm the fucc down and watch how easily he eats 20+ yard gains. Smh.

i know harvin is on another level, i mainly just think the seahawks are so good they dont need him. like you said, you dont put your $11 million ferrari in harms way when you dont need to.

now you calm the fucc down and dont flip out the next time a random person on the internet predicts that your prediction will be wrong.

Last edited by Nanners : 08-27-2014 at 03:51 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:16 AM   #50
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
i know harvin is on another level, i mainly just think the seahawks are so good they dont need him. like you said, you dont put your $11 million ferrari in harms way when you dont need to.

now you calm the fucc down and dont flip out the next time a random person on the internet predicts that your prediction will be wrong.
I didn't flip out.

Re read thread....

I can't wait to bump...
Old 08-27-2014, 04:20 AM   #51
Nanners
College star

Quote:
I didn't flip out.

Re read thread....

I can't wait to bump...

guess my observation about your reading comprehension was spot on because its obvious to anybody who actually reads this thread that you pretty much went ape shit

Last edited by Nanners : 08-27-2014 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:21 AM   #52
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Harvin 100 total yards. On pace. 0 Tds though. One good return.

Wilson 2 Tds. On pace. 191 yards. 120 at half though. Not on pace.

We good. Just a start. Only thing that can stop my predictions , actually, is how good our defense is. Blow outs are inevitable.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:51 PM   #53
Nanners
College star

at the 1/4 mark of the season harvin has 226 total yards and 1 touchdown, putting him on pace for 904 yards and 4 td.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #54
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Damn.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #55
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
at the 1/4 mark of the season harvin has 226 total yards and 1 touchdown, putting him on pace for 904 yards and 4 td.

Lol.

You watch last nights game?

It's comin bro.

It already did. 2 bogus ass penalties cost him 2 Tds and 100 yards.

Top 3 weapon in league.

Wilson is on pace for Tds.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #56
Nanners
College star

Quote:
Lol.

You watch last nights game?

It's comin bro.

It already did. 2 bogus ass penalties cost him 2 Tds and 100 yards.

Top 3 weapon in league.

Wilson is on pace for Tds.

yeah i did watch last nights game.

i also watched the san diego game where harvin stepped out of bounds on the one TD he has been credited with this year, i think that cancels out what happened last night

harvin is a top 3 weapon, but that doesnt matter when the seahawks are content to run the ball all game.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-07-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #57
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
yeah i did watch last nights game.

i also watched the san diego game where harvin stepped out of bounds on the one TD he has been credited with this year, i think that cancels out what happened last night

harvin is a top 3 weapon, but that doesnt matter when the seahawks are content to run the ball all game.

He's gonna get his touches g. He's an absolute force. The dam is gonna break.

It ready did last night. Carpenter owes harvin hella money. Smh. Smh. Smh.

So pissed off.....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: