Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default EPIC game.Spain ACB league.

http://acbtv.acb.com/video/3754-lacb...nte_apoteosico

Probably sickest game ever.All shit happened in overtime.

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIrUZB-j1mI

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 03-20-2011 at 09:25 AM.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: EPIC game.Spain ACB league.

OMG the commentator at the buzzer...
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

hahahah, the commentator, from start to finish
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Garbajosa
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

commentator had an asthma attack.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Harrrrharrrharrr" guy had an emotional breakdown ...
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha wtf was he saying. He sounding like he was going to die at the end.

If that's spanish I'll have my dad translate later. I have to know what he was whimpering about.

Also, why does those sites have videos that don't stream properly? God, took forever.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Haha wtf was he saying. He sounding like he was going to die at the end.

If that's spanish I'll have my dad translate later. I have to know what he was whimpering about.

Also, why does those sites have videos that don't stream properly? God, took forever.
This

I think he was saying "I am dreaming" or something like that at the end.
But we should wait someone who knows Spanish to confirm that.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When Garbajosa gets the block the commentators says " Garbajosa says not in my house, this is my house".

When Prijoni or whatever the f*ck his name is hits the first three the commentators says "From his house!"

After the buzzer beater he says "Tell me I'm not dreaming!, oh God what a game"
Ariza4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariza4three
When Garbajosa gets the block the commentators says " Garbajosa says not in my house, this is my house".

When Prijoni or whatever the f*ck his name is hits the first three the commentators says "From his house!"

After the buzzer beater he says "Tell me I'm not dreaming!, oh God what a game"

It's Prigioni, just correcting.
But the rest is completely correct.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: