Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

G League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum G League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-02-2013, 04:07 AM   #121
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: 2013 FIBA Americas Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
Yeah, Brazil looks really good in this tournament without Splitter and Barbosa, Brazil's 2 best players. Right...

You really have to wonder about our friend euroleague. Something is just not clicking in there...

Anyone that says those are Brazil's two best players is so stupid that they should be sterilized.

And the way you lying sons of bitches fail to mention all the other actual GOOD players that actually matter to them that are missing....

Yeah, makes you wonder, just how much of a psychopath are you? Are you like serial killer level? Because it seems you are, since on a daily basis you come here and lie like there is no tomorrow. Everyone of you fools would be in banking, but you are too stupid for it.

Last edited by Euroleague : 09-02-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:30 AM   #122
Genaro
Good college starter

The heck are you speaking?

I'm a brazilian and Brasil is far from being better off without Splitter and Barbosa.
Varej„o is the biggest sorrow but Splitter and Barbosa would be a lot of help. We wouldn't being blowout by Canada, that's for sure.
Genaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #123
Bandito
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Oh this guy is fun. Played for my hometown team in Lithuania. He was super skilled, but displeased by minutes and role. Me and my friends loved him, cause he was fancy and fun to watch, but couldnt finish at the rim..
Oh he also used to make those strange signs with his arms after hitting a 3.

Fun guy.
He does that every time he makes a three. Is like his signature or something.

But yeah because of how small he is, it is hard to finish at the rim when you have big guys trying to block you because he's not athletic at all like Iverson was. But when he's on a 3 point streak watch out.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #124
Bandito
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Undersized................
He's like 6' 2''. I saw him IRL when he was playing for Quebradillas (PR town) and he wasn't that much bigger than me. I am 6'0''.

Quote:
You are a ****ing liar. Greece played against Puerto Rico NUMEROUS times. Yet you claim to watch all of Puerto Rico's national team games. Yet you also say you have never seen Spanoulis play.

YOU ARE A LIAR

I never say I never watched him play, what I said was that nobody know Greek players because we don't watch Euroleague games. I saw PR play Uruguay last night and I don't anybody from that team. Heck I probably saw Spanoullis play against Arroyo multiple times and because I don't know who he is because I was ignorant of his existence until I came to this forum and saw you troll about him. My dad has been watching basket ball for more than 30 years and he doesn't know who Spanoullis is (I asked). And he has watched National, NBA and BSN (acronym for PR league) over the years. I know Dominic Republic players more than I know Greek players and I still don't know half the team. And I am not a casual fan so imagine what casual fans know about Greece, specially unknown guys like Spanoullis who are only known on Greece. If he made sound on America maybe people would know who he is.

Even Arroyo who was a bench player int he NBA is known more than Spanoullis in America and Europe.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #125
Bandito
NBA Legend

Quote:
You are truly as dumb as a rock.

The better African teams are better than the crap at this Americas tournament.

If you think freaking Canada and Puerto Rico will finish in the top 5 at World Cup which is what you are claiming, then there truly is no word in existence to describe your level of stupidity.

It's sad that people as dumb as you exist.

And you keep bringing up Nigeria.........for a whole year you have GUARANTEED here that Nigeria would,

"finish higher than most European teams at the World Cup, and for sure finish higher than Greece".

That's going to be a little hard since they didn't make the World Cup. With 50/50 refs at the AfroBasket they played just like the super scrub team they are.

With 50/50 refs they would not beat Greece or Lithuania once in 100 games.

You are EXTREMELY RACIST.
Oh yes we will. I believe!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #126
gabepizza
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Anyone that says those are Brazil's two best players is so stupid that they should be sterilized.

And the way you lying sons of bitches fail to mention all the other actual GOOD players that actually matter to them that are missing....

Yeah, makes you wonder, just how much of a psychopath are you? Are you like serial killer level? Because it seems you are, since on a daily basis you come here and lie like there is no tomorrow. Everyone of you fools would be in banking, but you are too stupid for it.

With Splitter and Barbosa, 5th place in an Olympic tournament that Greece can't even qualify for and France, Eurobasket's silver medalist, finishes 6th, Without Splitter and Barbosa, blown out by Canada.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #127
Rooster
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Puerto Rico is playing great so far. Balkman has been a monster and Arroyo is shooting it well from 3 the past 2 games.

Mexico has surprised me. Ayon is terrorizing the boards and they're playing a solid brand of basketball. Lorenzo Mata-Real (anyone remember him from the UCLA team with Kevin Love, Westbrook, Collison and Mbah A Moute?) might be the goofiest looking dude I've seen.).

Venezuela bounced back with an impressive win over the Dominicans.

I remember Mata-Real. He's pretty solid defensively at UCLA. Howland used to sub him for Love on defensive situation on close games. He can block and alter shots but his game stop there.

I also remember Ayuso at USC. He was a scorer who can light it up but he's too undersized for NBA.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #128
Rooster
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
He's like 6' 2''. I saw him IRL when he was playing for Quebradillas (PR town) and he wasn't that much bigger than me. I am 6'0''.

I never say I never watched him play, what I said was that nobody know Greek players because we don't watch Euroleague games. I saw PR play Uruguay last night and I don't anybody from that team. Heck I probably saw Spanoullis play against Arroyo multiple times and because I don't know who he is because I was ignorant of his existence until I came to this forum and saw you troll about him. My dad has been watching basket ball for more than 30 years and he doesn't know who Spanoullis is (I asked). And he has watched National, NBA and BSN (acronym for PR league) over the years. I know Dominic Republic players more than I know Greek players and I still don't know half the team. And I am not a casual fan so imagine what casual fans know about Greece, specially unknown guys like Spanoullis who are only known on Greece. If he made sound on America maybe people would know who he is.

Even Arroyo who was a bench player int he NBA is known more than Spanoullis in America and Europe.

No one knows Spanoulis existed unless you go to this forum. Even Rockets fans hardly remember him. He was like the backup for Head, Skip and Lucas. And most of the fans hardly remember them except maybe Skip.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #129
Rooster
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Supporters of Canada Basketball know that our best isn't now, we are about 5 years away from completing our ascent, the plan this year is to come fourth in the region. Incorporating Wiggins, Bennett, Olynyk, Lyles, Ennis, Pangos etc. into the program is when we will see real results.

Right now we are going with 2 rotation NBA guys (Thompson and Nicholson) and 2 bench warmers (Joseph and Anthony).

We are WEAK as f*ck in the backcourt and this has been exposed time and time again this summer. PR has a nice team, they will likely come second to Argentina in this qualifier, losing to them at this stage is not a huge concern, its all about coming fourth and setting the table for next year.

As for Canadian players, we export A LOT of players to pro leagues all over the world, the talent pool is deep, and now the cream is BEGINNING to rise to the top echelons. In the next few years, it is gonna be even more.

As long as we can avoid hiring a Greek coach who will destroy our program (ala China) we should improve year on year.

Canada will be a medal contender 5 years from now. Greek should not even talking how weak Canada is. They have not medal in Olympic basketball and has not produced an NBA player that average more than 4 points.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #130
dr.hee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Canada will be a medal contender 5 years from now. Greek should not even talking how weak Canada is. They have not medal in Olympic basketball and has not produced an NBA player that average more than 4 points.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosta_Koufos

And almost this guy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonis_Fotsis
dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #131
Twiens
Decent college freshman

Mexico over DR by 25???
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #132
Bandito
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Mexico over DR by 25???
If DR is Dominic Republic, they lost against Venezuela too. I wonder what's up with them...
Old 09-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #133
Grinder

Mexico is killing it. They're undefeated and have won all their games by double digits. Half of their team is Mexican-American...

I think some of Puerto Rico's players are from NYC too.

Last edited by Grinder : 09-02-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #134
Bandito
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Mexico is killing it. They're undefeated and have won all their games by double digits. Half of their team is Mexican-American...

I think some of Puerto Rico's players are from NYC too.
There are a lot of puertorricans there. A lot that come from there couldn't make it in the NBA and they choose to go and play for the puertorrican league or go to Europe.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #135
Bandito
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro
The heck are you speaking?

I'm a brazilian and Brasil is far from being better off without Splitter and Barbosa.
Varej„o is the biggest sorrow but Splitter and Barbosa would be a lot of help. We wouldn't being blowout by Canada, that's for sure.
He is a delusional poster that think NBA players suck and Euroleague are better by default.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: