Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Kobe Bryant = 13 points in 9 minutes, 60%fg's, 2 for 2 threes, but he sucks doe

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    You talk soooo much for a little bitch, when I call you out to go box me you go and hide behind your mommy and daddy, you stupid little cunt
    I didn't hide behind shit you little bitch. Wire me the money.

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant = 13 points in 9 minutes, 60%fg's, 2 for 2 threes, but he sucks doe

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I didn't hide behind shit you little bitch. Wire me the money.
    Lets all take money from poor Nigel

16 Time NBA Champions! LALakerFan4Life's Avatar

Those 2 years of missing most of the season games and getting rest might did some good resting his legs. 2014 coming back from the achilles injury, Kobe's FG percentage went down a little bit. Last year was worse. He couldn't work out his lower body. Last year's preseason didn't shoot well and didn't move well. That got me concerned. As the season went on, it wasn't good for Kobe. So far these past 4 games, Kobe looks good. He looks a lot better after finally getting to work out his lower body. He's been hooting the ball well and moving around pretty good. That's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Lets all take money from poor Nigel
    We're all just bullying the hell out of poor Nigel

Very good NBA starter

damn i hope stays healthy enough till the Cleveland game so Lebron can **** him up bad

He can go eat shit after tho

Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Remember this thread guys?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue89
    Remember this thread guys?

Banned

Honestly Kobe is playing at a great level for his age.. doubt anyones done better