Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone heard of Daft Punk?

They are a teckno group from France who are very good. Normally im not big into teckno but i really like this groups music. They also produced Kanye West's hit Stronger.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone heard of Daft Punk?

There are one of the best techno band emerged during 90's music scene. Their first two album, "Homework" and "Discovery", are great.

Around The World (Video is directed by Michel Gondry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMpsnDxNbqQ

Harder Better Faster Stronger (The one that Kanye West covered; video is a part of promo anime movie "Interstella 5555", directed by legendary Reiji Matsumoto)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUYoYyG6r78

Da Funk (Video is directed by Spike Jonze)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktPHIqW2sxs
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
They are a teckno group from France who are very good. Normally im not big into teckno but i really like this groups music. They also produced Kanye West's hit Stronger.
They didn't produce "Stronger" Kanye sampled there track "Faster, Harder, Stronger"
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Great duo.

Around the World is still one of my favorite videos because of the coordination of the music and the images.

And Homework is a great, great album. For anyone interested, revolution 909 is also a great song by them :)
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:43 PM   #5
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

This kid I know took a road trip to Colorado to see Daft Punk, and he didn't even know who they were. I was like what the F?

That's a true, and good story.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Da Funk (Video is directed by Spike Jonze)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktPHIqW2sxs

Their best song right there. I listen to it all the time.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
CristianoVirtuos
Banned

CristianoVirtuos has an OK reputation so far

There's even a better duo. Forget their name. Think it's like Safri Duo or something.
CristianoVirtuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #8
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianoVirtuos
There's even a better duo. Forget their name. Think it's like Safri Duo or something.

A duo of duos. The GOATs.

Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #9
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hah Daft Punk is pretty great.

"One More Time" is catchy as fuck. lol
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:13 PM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what are you living in 1994?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:49 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
what are you living in 1994?

Well considering I was 4 at that time i think it would be pretty hard for me to enjoy their music then. They are new to me so i was just trying to start some convo on ISH.

And thanks for the correction L.Kizzle I meant he sampled it considering Kanye does his own production.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 09-14-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Well considering I was for at that time i think it would be pretty hard for me to enjoy their music then. They are new to me so i was just trying to start some convo on ISH.

And thanks for the correction L.Kizzle I meant he sampled it considering Kanye does his own production.
just joshing with you. They were actually one of the few electronic bands I got into. Nittzer ebb was another.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #13
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:

Yeah, I knew about them back in the day. Their song "Celebrate" used to be my joint in like '01. That song brings back memories.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: