Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers/Heat Thread

With the Pacers coming off of an impressive overtime win against Washington Wednesday night, do the Pacers have enough momentum to carry them to another W tonight against the Heat? I really believe, after seeing this team the other night, that these guys have what it takes to be a playoff contender this year. And I think they could beat Miami tomorrow at home. After all, JO is going to make his debut as well... this new-look offense is looking like a great thing for jamaal tinsley, and with Danny Granger and Mike Dunleavy going for a double/double in their debut, I'd say this team has enough talent to contend. With JO out on wednesday, guys like Ike Diogu and David Harrison helped put this team on their shoulders and really found ways to step up for us...

my prediction

pacers -111

heat - 99
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #2
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Pacers/Heat Thread

my prediction:

96 Miami
101 Pacers

Pacers by 5 that is.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 PM   #3
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

For Christ's sake, catz, have you been deleting some of my posts? I know I did a couple last nite, I had at least 750.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:08 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Pacers 94 Heat 86
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

with great power comes great responsibility.

pacers by 3.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:30 PM   #6
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone watching the game? Iam.

Dunleavy got hit by Haslem, bleeding from his mouth.

Dunleavy got blocked when he was trying to dunk, Dorell Wright came from nowhere. But Dunleavy has played a good game anyway, he is really impressing me.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

48-47 pacers lead... halftime, yeah i'm watching... diogu is looking like a beast... 14 pts/3 rbs... granger has 15 pts/5 rbs... dunleavy has 8/2... and tinsley has 5 pts/6 rbs/5 ast... JO has 4 pts/5 rbs/5 ast. how about granger's buzzer beater?

Last edited by catzhernandez : 11-02-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #8
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
how about granger's buzzer beater?

It was great, looked smooth.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #9
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

We won!!

Kareem and Granger will take over Reggies spot, as mr.clutch.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:52 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
We won!!

Kareem and Granger will take over Reggies spot, as mr.clutch.
It was a helluva game... end the game on a 13-0 run!!! well, 13-3 run if you count that halfcourt shot by davis at the end. I love Tinsley's stat line for the game... 5 pts/10 ast/6 rbs and only 2 TO... we don't need tinsley to be a score-first pg. Granger was the leader in this game with 25 pts/9 rbs/2 blks. JO made his debut with a near triple double and tying his career high in asts(7) 10 pts/9 rbs/7 ast/3 blks. Dunleavy was a key to our cog tonight with 15 pts/7 rbs/3 ast. AND Diogu, like I said he would be, was so strong for us tonight with 16 pts/6 rbs. harrison helped in more ways than his stats lead on with 4 pts/4 rbs/4 blks, in limited minutes due to foul trouble. This team is surprising a few people, I hope, and every team needs to look out! 2-0baby!!! just like i called...
Old 11-03-2007, 02:19 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

aargh!!! i haven't watched my 1st pacer game this season yet. man, this sucks.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: