Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #16
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,497
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
You are like a 5 year old spoiled kid. It's clear to see that you are not capable of understanding the grey areas I mentioned previously. I could use recent examples of U.S. athletes that have competed hard and conducted themselves with great pride in their country, and I could name some that make me cringe when they are on camera. But all this is way above you Mr. Wayne.

Enjoy your summer vacation, hopefully you get that first kiss from the cute girl down the street, and good luck with 7th grade next year. You take the short bus to school right?

Hahaha, why make it so obvious that you're a dog against the wall?

You're talking about gray area's, but you don't even know wtf you're talking about. You can't even present your argument correctly, and you continuously contradict yourself. It's hard to understand someone when they're not speaking their mind correctly.

My age is no secret, it's in my profile.

Thanks for trying to argue, though. You really showed what a dumb fuck you are, better than I did myself. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Rooting for team USA just for the sake of doing so is incredibly rediculous.

Looks like you need further education. I'll never take offense from someone who spells ridiculous "rediculous". Can hardly blame that on a typo considering the E and I are separated between three keys.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #17
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Root against team USA? Why the hell would you do that? That's what makes a lot American's a joke nowadays, no support and pride of our homeland. I hope you get drafted someday. Way to be a traitor.


Traitor? lmao Are you serious? This is NOT politics! This is sports! We're talking about the Olympics.....not an election or anything politcal vs. another country! THIS IS SPORTS!! Nothing more. It's people like YOU that have HATRED towards other countries. People like you think you are better than other people because you live in USA. What may be nothing to you means everything to other people. You may see people in South America and feel bad for them....because you think you have everything they want but in reality THEY ARE HAPPY! Not all of SA obviously..because some of them don't have ISH! lol But I'm sure you get my point. Oh wait..maybe you don't...because the Olympics IS SPORTS!!! That's it!! You on the other hand...believe it is something else. I'm a Bulls fan...but I love watching Kobe, Lebron and many others even though they DO NOT play for the Bulls. Sorry...I'm a sucker for greatness! I respect their love for the game. So when Argentina won the gold in 2004..I was amazed! It was great SPORT! To see how much it meant to them...I could only admire their LOVE for the GAME and NOT politics! Their goal was to be the BEST, not to beat those damn Spaniards..or those jerk Americans. I disagree with you 100% on what the Olympics represent. You said you hope I get drafted?? LMAO Since when does war have a connection with the Olympics. I didn't know Kobe was all gung ho to get drafted to represent his country. Representing your country in the Olympics to play basketball and getting drafted by your country are two totally different things. Land of the free huh? I guess NOT free according to you. I MUST root for USA! Guess what...I rooted for Cuba in the WBC..is that OK? I usually don't like to insult people..but you are an idiot! Go Bulls! Go sport! Oh and by the way, I didn't spell check, hope that doesn't offend you in this FREE country...but NOT free to make spelling mistakes.

Last edited by vmdv12 : 08-15-2008 at 07:31 PM.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #18
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,497
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Traitor? lmao Are you serious? This is NOT politics! This is sports! We're talking about the Olympics.....not an election or anything politcal vs. another country! THIS IS SPORTS!! Nothing more. It's people like YOU that have HATRED towards other countries. People like you think you are better than other people because you live in USA. What may be nothing to you means everything to other people. You may see people in South America and feel bad for them....because you think you have everything they want but in reality THEY ARE HAPPY! Not all of SA obviously..because some of them don't have ISH! lol

Now you finally decide to jump into this, welcome.

Just because I have pride in my country, doesn't mean I have hatred for others. When the hell did I ever say anything like this? You're arguing something I never even said, which shows your lack of reading comprehension. I don't feel bad for any person from any other country. God you're pathetic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
But I'm sure you get my point. Oh wait..maybe you don't...because the Olympics IS SPORTS!!! That's it!! You on the other hand...believe it is something else. I'm a Bulls fan...but I love watching Kobe, Lebron and many others even though they DO NOT play for the Bulls. Sorry...I'm a sucker for greatness! I respect their love for the game. So when Argentina won the gold in 2004..I was amazed! It was great SPORT!

Olympic sports are also country Vs. country. Like the NBA, if you live in New York, you'll probably be a Knicks fan. If you root against the Knicks in New York, you'll more than likely be *****ed at. It's the way things are. It's part of the SPORT. If you live in the US, you should be pulling for the US team. So you say just because it's Olympic time, NO ONE should root for their own country for good sport? You're an idiot if you think that would ever be so. The Olympics have always been about pride in one's country and sport.

I also don't get why you said this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
I think that is very important and not fair to the Spanish team. I'm sure the USA media is loving it so it can take attention off of our so called Redeem Team. Is it wrong if I root against Team USA?? LOL

because it doesn't go with what you're saying. Why would you root against USA if you appreciate watching the greatness of Kobe, Lebron, Etc? I don't give a **** how you felt when Argentina won Gold, I was just calling you out for saying you would root against your countries team. I understand if you enjoy watching with an open mind, but not when you root against them JUST to do so.

You and your little mind-twin Celtic do not know how to stick to what you say. You guys are all over the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
To see how much it meant to them...I could only admire their LOVE for the GAME and NOT politics! Their goal was to be the BEST, not to beat those damn Spaniards..or those jerk Americans. I disagree with you 100% on what the Olympics represent. You said you hope I get drafted?? LMAO Since when does war have a connection with the Olympics. I didn't know Kobe was all gung ho to get drafted to represent his country. I usually don't like to insult people..but you are an idiot! Go Bulls! Go sport!

You are an idiot. Seriously. I didn't bring up the politics. You should be bitching at CelticForce for that. He was the one bringing up politics and ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
There are many other ways to be a patriot and be a good citizen in the United States. Until we actually get serious about really taking care of our own people in terms of education, job security, health care, liberty, justice, and a multitude of other things I should mention...

I responded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Leave the reforms of our country to the politicans, and stop whining about **** we can't change. The US is not perfect, nor is ANY country. We have more opportunity as people in the US than most countries. Appreciate what you have.

Then it went from there. He went on to say how I am part of all the countries problems with that kind of mentality.

Stfu, every post I've seen from you vmdv12 so far has been idiotic. EVERY single one. I'm sure everyone agree's, but won't say so honestly just to be nice. Just because it's not said, doesn't mean it's not true

When I said I hope you get drafted, I didn't mean any reference to any war. I was just saying you should be forced to serve your country since you're rooting against it because you don't like the media coverage or something on our countries team. You like the players, yet you root against them because of the USA on their jersey? Go to hell.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #19
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

LOL Undisputed's post was so unecessarly long..I didn't even read it! Just because people DON'T root for USA in only ONE event (basketball) doesn't mean they are NOT PROUD of their country. This guy has issues. I bet there are tennis fans who love Federer or whatever his name is...and they might actually root for him even though he's from another country. I choose to root against USA "BASKETBALL" because when it comes to INTERNATIONAL play...they don't respect the other countries...IN MY OPINION. SOME of the USA players have guaranteed gold on more than one occasion but aren't good at giving the other teams credit when it's due. By the way...the GREATNESS that I watch is in the NBA. This isn't the NBA in case you didn't know that. This is the Olympics and we haven't exactly been GREAT! DUH..I guess you haven't been paying attention. Mr. Phelps is smearing the competition and I see nothing but a humble man. Let me stop right there. I just confused why someone called me a traitor to my country because I'm rooting against USA BASKETBALL! ONLY ONE SPORT!! If it's all about USA like Undisputed said..wouldn't the final tally matter the most and not just one sport? If the Olympics is ALL about our country and NOT the sport itself..why don't we just remove the individual names in the record books. Undisputed does not know what he's talking about. I'm sure he believes these guys train and while they train they are saying USA, USA USA!! Yeah right! They train to be the best in the world! Yes, it is an honor to represent your country...but if there were no Olympics, it wouldn't stop guys from playing sports. By the way....you don't even know what I do for a living Undisputed. So quick to judge. Go ahead and dissect what I posted. Go Bulls!! By the way...I just rambled on this post...is that ok with you guys? lol

( I wasn't able to post this in pretty crayon colors for Undisputed, and for that, I apologize. )

Last edited by vmdv12 : 08-15-2008 at 09:49 PM.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #20
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,497
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
LOL Undisputed's post was so unecessarly long..I didn't even read it! Just because people DON'T root for USA in only ONE event (basketball) doesn't mean they are NOT PROUD of their country. This guy has issues. I bet there are tennis fans who love Federer or whatever his name is...and they might actually root for him even though he's from another country. I choose to root against USA "BASKETBALL" because when it comes to INTERNATIONAL play...they don't respect the other countries...IN MY OPINION. SOME of the USA players have guaranteed gold on more than one occasion but aren't good at giving the other teams credit when it's due. Mr. Phelps is smearing the competition and I see nothing but a humble man. Let me stop right there. I just confused why someone called me a traitor to my country because I'm rooting against USA BASKETBALL! ONLY ONE SPORT!! If it's all about USA like Undisputed said..wouldn't the final tally matter the most and not just one sport? If the Olympics is ALL about our country and NOT the sport itself..why don't we just remove the individual names in the record books. Undisputed does not know what he's talking about. I'm sure he believes these guys train and while they train they are saying USA, USA USA!! Yeah right! They train to be the best in the world! Yes, it is an honor to represent your country...but if there were no Olympics, it wouldn't stop guys from playing sports. By the way....you don't even know what I do for a living Undisputed. So quick to judge. Go ahead and dissect what I posted. Go Bulls!! By the way...I just rambled on this post...is that ok with you guys? lol

I figured you do not read posts all the way through. That explains why your arguments are always so retarded. You're too much of a lazy dumbass to read through a thread, but you reply anyway. What a waste of a poster you are.

Want to know something funny, I got some rep on this thread from someone for owning your ass...looks like I was right about you.

Anyone who reads through this thread will know you're a fucking retard, if they don't know allready.

I judge you by what I read.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:53 AM   #21
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!
 
CelticForce1349's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rose+Kirk=Verfechters!
Posts: 1,278
CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

[quote=Undisputed)
Olympic sports are also country Vs. country. Like the NBA, if you live in New York, you'll probably be a Knicks fan. If you root against the Knicks in New York, you'll more than likely be *****ed at. It's the way things are. It's part of the SPORT. If you live in the US, you should be pulling for the US team. So you say just because it's Olympic time, NO ONE should root for their own country for good sport? You're an idiot if you think that would ever be so. The Olympics have always been about pride in one's country and sport.
[/QUOTE]



In case you were wondering why I had not responded to your comments yesterday I would like for you to know that I regret responding to your initial comments.

I would like to apologize to the other Bulls fans for this thread turning into a (really poor) political discussion. This is a basketball forum for basketball fans after-all, even if some members believe this is a litmus test for patriotism.

It was a mistake to participate in this discussion but it was an even greater mistake to continue once I knew you were not going to discuss this like an adult.

It would be nice to hear you admit that you saw an opportunity to push a political view based on something Vmdv12 said, but I have no such expectations.

So all I am going to ask is that you try really hard not hurl insults at Vmdv12 or the next guy (if there is one) that jumps into this discussion. If you need to curse somebody out or call somebody an idiot, just direct it towards me. Is it possible for you to do that?

One last thing...I am from the Big Apple, the 5 Boroughs, etc, New York, New York. I certainly am happy to have been born and raised in such a city, however, I do not consider it a personal accomplishment for my mother to have given birth to me in a New York Hospital. Anyway...

Despite the confusion my screen name creates for some people I am a Bulls fan first and if I had to pick just one team forever it would be the Bulls.

I started watching basketball the year M.J. first retired. I participated in other sports and had little interest in basketball itself, but my best friend said I should really watch the Bulls/Knicks in the playoffs and see if I get more into it.

I watched the Bulls play beautiful basketball and fight back bravely against the Knicks that played like Bullies that year. The Bulls lost but I made my decision that I was certainly a fan of the game and I had my favorite team from that point going forward.

When you speak of what it is like to be a Bulls fan in New York (as the Bulls continue the tradition of spanking the Knicks) you don't even have a clue. The point is that I am not letting someone else make my decisions for me as a teenager or as an adult.

I am going to root for whatever ****ing team I want. I am not obligated to cheer for any team that I don't choose personally, patriotism be damned.

Now get out there and wave your flag Toby Keith.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #22
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,497
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
In case you were wondering why I had not responded to your comments yesterday I would like for you to know that I regret responding to your initial comments.

I would like to apologize to the other Bulls fans for this thread turning into a (really poor) political discussion. This is a basketball forum for basketball fans after-all, even if some members believe this is a litmus test for patriotism.

It was a mistake to participate in this discussion but it was an even greater mistake to continue once I knew you were not going to discuss this like an adult.

It would be nice to hear you admit that you saw an opportunity to push a political view based on something Vmdv12 said, but I have no such expectations.

So all I am going to ask is that you try really hard not hurl insults at Vmdv12 or the next guy (if there is one) that jumps into this discussion. If you need to curse somebody out or call somebody an idiot, just direct it towards me. Is it possible for you to do that?

One last thing...I am from the Big Apple, the 5 Boroughs, etc, New York, New York. I certainly am happy to have been born and raised in such a city, however, I do not consider it a personal accomplishment for my mother to have given birth to me in a New York Hospital. Anyway...

Despite the confusion my screen name creates for some people I am a Bulls fan first and if I had to pick just one team forever it would be the Bulls.

I started watching basketball the year M.J. first retired. I participated in other sports and had little interest in basketball itself, but my best friend said I should really watch the Bulls/Knicks in the playoffs and see if I get more into it.

I watched the Bulls play beautiful basketball and fight back bravely against the Knicks that played like Bullies that year. The Bulls lost but I made my decision that I was certainly a fan of the game and I had my favorite team from that point going forward.

When you speak of what it is like to be a Bulls fan in New York (as the Bulls continue the tradition of spanking the Knicks) you don't even have a clue. The point is that I am not letting someone else make my decisions for me as a teenager or as an adult.

I am going to root for whatever ****ing team I want. I am not obligated to cheer for any team that I don't choose personally, patriotism be damned.

Now get out there and wave your flag Toby Keith.

You have no need to apologize. This thread was posted in the wrong forum anyways. This thread was offtopic from it's creation, and it seems to have remained that way. Maybe there's a lesson to be learned here.

I'm not trying to push political views what so ever. Like I've said maybe twice before in this very thread, my point was not about politics. I even said I don't vote for politicans in the major elections, and explained why since you kept it going. My argument, once again, was about pride in one's country, and that it's mindless to root against the country you've been born and raised in for no reason. Vmdv doesn't understand that the Olympics are about country and sport. If it had nothing to do with country, they'd just recruit the worlds best athletes and not make the team names after countries.

I won't admit to something I did not do. You started pushing the politics by saying your **** about how our country should run itself.

Kudo's for being a Bulls fan, that's the only thing we can agree with each other on throughout this entire thread.

This argument is getting redundant. Case closed, unless you guys choose otherwise.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #23
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
DwadeOverLebron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Windy City
Posts: 784
DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

dam you white boys are KRAZZZZYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!! haha lol



lol anyways much LOVE goin to a bulls fan in NY!!!!

SERIOUSLY MUCH MUCH PROPS LOVE KUDOS POUNDS HOLLAS BIGUPS ETC!

I LOVE IT!

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:54 PM   #24
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I figured you do not read posts all the way through. That explains why your arguments are always so retarded. You're too much of a lazy dumbass to read through a thread, but you reply anyway. What a waste of a poster you are.

Want to know something funny, I got some rep on this thread from someone for owning your ass...looks like I was right about you.

Anyone who reads through this thread will know you're a fucking retard, if they don't know allready.

I judge you by what I read.


Ok...so you insult me....and others...on a message board and someone gave you "REP" for "OWNING" me? LOL That makes sense. Anyone who read all your posts can sense your anger in your writing. This is a message board. I'm not on here for "REP". I enjoy hearing others opinions even if I don't agree. I'm a retard you say? You judge me by what I write? Not sure how old you are BUT...if I were to judge you by what you WRITE...I would say you must be under 25. I can't imagine someone older than that taking a MESSAGE BOARD so seriously and getting so ANGRY! Waste of a poster? I'm my posts are so bad...why do you keep responding? Owning? I don't know many adults who use the word "Own" as you do. You might even be younger than I thought! lol Back to the original topic of this thread....if you take the totality of the circumstances regarding that picture, I don't see anything wrong with it. We are all the same race...only divided by borders. Racism will never disappear so I do agree that the picture could be insensitive towards Asians. It's funny how the NBA is thinking about a fine or suspension for the Spanish players that play in the NBA. Now THAT is OWNING!!! IT's OWNING when a player is representing their country and when they get back to work they get fined or suspended for their actions. Go Bulls!!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #25
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,497
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pau Gasol " racist " photo in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Ok...so you insult me....and others...on a message board and someone gave you "REP" for "OWNING" me? LOL That makes sense. Anyone who read all your posts can sense your anger in your writing. This is a message board. I'm not on here for "REP".

So you choose to continue. That's fine. You wonder about my age because of anger in my writing? You are obviously investing just as much "emotion" as I am, since here we are, going back and forth. Someone gave me rep that read, "Vmdv is an idiot indeed", exact quote. I'm not on here for rep either. I just found it funny how I call you out for being an idiot, and someone agrees enough to rep me. That's a laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
I enjoy hearing others opinions even if I don't agree. I'm a retard you say? You judge me by what I write? Not sure how old you are BUT...if I were to judge you by what you WRITE...I would say you must be under 25. I can't imagine someone older than that taking a MESSAGE BOARD so seriously and getting so ANGRY! Waste of a poster? I'm my posts are so bad...why do you keep responding?

Oh, you're so clever. "YOU MUST BE UNDER 25", when my age is in my profile, in which I'm sure you looked, considering I told CelticForce that it's on display in this very thread. So someone 26 would be different? You're such joke, why do you do this to yourself?

Like I said, you're taking this just as serious. If you think of me so lowly by my "anger", YOU don't respond, because you know this argument will persist. Don't bitch about me aguing if you're arguing with me.

I like hearing others opinions also. I've posted many times on this board allready and have had no problems with anyone. You know why I don't value your opinion.

You admitted to not reading one of my posts because it was so long, you always say stupid **** in every other thread I've seen your name in(which relates to you not reading through), and you're too airheaded to realize that the Olympics are actually about country also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Owning? I don't know many adults who use the word "Own" as you do. You might even be younger than I thought! lol

You said you don't know many, so you must know some, so why does it suprise you? Oh wait, you probably just said what you didn't mean again.

Trust me, a lot of adults use the word owning in that context. You're probably not even aloud to listen in on adults yet, so how would you even know?

You sure like to bring up age when you don't even have yours on display in your profile. Hmmm. You type like a child with elementary level grammar, pull the age card out as a child would, don't like to read long posts, and type "lol" often....interesting. But honestly, I don't really give a fuck how old you are, the point is, you're a bad poster, and your true colors have shown on this thread, more so than any other.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy