Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: WHY are the Heat losing?

lebron keeps choking
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I remembered his performance in the playoffs last year. I don't see Rose and the Bulls beating this team in a best of 7 series. LeBron also did the same thing in Cleveland with a much better statsline.
    You say the same thing over and over again, you argue like a five year old. Very little content.

Denver game? Very simple.... Poor productions from everybody on the Heat team, everybody except Lebron... while Nuggets were actually on fire, even Fernandez went Reggie Miller
    Last edited by pauk; 01-14-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    At least LeBron actually had some good games in the playoffs. Rose has been exposed in the playoffs last year. He shot 35% from the field in the conference finals. He's not even impressive againts the Pacers.
    Rose was exposed to doing anything in his power to win games. If his efficiency suffered then so be it. That's the price you pay for having Keith Bogans as your starting SG and Boozer doing his typical schtick.

And I've said it once and I'll say it again. Comparing a playoff veteran in Lebron with two stars by his side (in Wade and Bosh) taking the offensive pressure off him to a 6'3 midget in only his third year playing heavy minutes carrying a huge offensive burden is batshit stupid.

Considering the circumstances Lebron's choke was FAR worse. Rose shot horrible in some games but he never shrunk from the moment and still tried his hardest to get his team a win. In contrast, Lebron, even with guys around him to take the pressure off, still found a way to shrink when it counted and to make it worse he did it multiple times. It was clear he wanted no part of the ball when it was pressure time during the Finals. Had people shaking their damn heads.

If I see Derrick Rose, a playoff veteran, in his 8th year with another superstar and an all-star by his side shrinking on the biggest stage of basketball instead of seizing the moment then I'll give him the Lebron treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    The Heat aren't half the defensive team they were last season. That is what you get for switching to a high-tempo/run and gun offense. Those high-tempo teams usually are not very good on defense.
    it's perfect for the nuggets team, dept allows us to play intense defense (switching everything) and constantly run..

Superstars can't run for 38mpg while playing great D..

They need to focus on just playing effective on the offense and very good on defense, like the big 3 did in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    @Den on the third day of a B2B2B after two OT games? They were gassed and didn't play D. They gave up 55% shooting. Thats not Mia.
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I can't stand when idiots like you act like being Iverson is in any ways an insult. Besides, I would imagine many would argue that peak Iverson is better than current Rose. And Kobe isn't the best player in the NBA, jesus christ. A few bad games from LeBron and the Kobe Kidz can't wait to leapfrog their idol back into being something he hasn't been in years.
    It's either him or LeBron whether you like it or not.

They keep scoring fewer points than their opposition.

this losing streak is just a fluke

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    And Kobe isn't the best player in the NBA, jesus christ. A few bad games from LeBron and the Kobe Kidz can't wait to leapfrog their idol back into being something he hasn't been in years.
    It's not just that, it's because Kobe is dropping 40+ like it's nothing. Best scorer in the NBA and he is flat-out carrying the Lakers right now. Kobe's team has a better record than Lebron's team despite Lebron being surrounded by far more talent.

You're just mad because Kobe is flat-out dominating the NBA despite you saying he has no shot of being a top 5 player ever again. Talk about a whiff on your part

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Because in all honestly, they are a very weak team mentally.

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=rhythmic

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lebron keeps choking
    /thread
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJbyi-_iKxI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Beause LeBron is the most overrated player in the history of the league.

Awesome stats, terrible at winning. It doesn't matter what he averages. If he can't lead his team to championships he's a failure.
    +1 I dont know how a player like that is the best in the league. He is top 3 on my list.

3-time NBA All-Star

Because you have 4 big men on your team. The other 2 are in sf/sg body. Thats why its easy to play zone on your team. Fit is all about spacing and your stars dont provide space for your players. Thats why I always say wade/lebron are overrated. They are examples of quantity of skills over quality skills. These 2 focus on many skills so they could be all around and be rated as number 1 or number 2. Otherwise called as statpadders. But they never care on the most important and hardest skill to master which is shot creation. Thats why I would chose pierce, dirk over them even though they are lesser all around players coz theyve mastered the most difficult part.