Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2018, 12:44 AM   #31
Facepalm
Local High School Star

Default Re: xxxtentacion shot dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
you mean build a charity and give back to the kids?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3WWXyCtI7Y

Yea, what a model citizen

Quote:
“he came up from behind her in the crowd, grabbed her neck, and walked away silently. Later that same night, he hugged her and invited her to a party at the house where he was living in North Miami. At the house, he told her he liked her and suggested she could move in with him, she later agreed that night

He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her ******. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

"Pinpoint the days he threatened to kill you,” the reported victim responded, “Well, when we lived in Orlando, it was literally like every day.”

"And he was asking me why I was singing his friend’s part of the song, if I like him, why do I like him, like do I ever look at his Twitter,” Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

Also while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.

In August (2016), XXXTentacion was arrested in a separate case. (As previously reported, he was charged with armed home invasion, robbery, and aggravated battery with a firearm, stemming from an alleged incident in November 2015.

He told her he knew she had cheated on him. He put a knife to her neck, strangled her “a little bit,” and called her a “ho,” she said. That night, he woke her up and told her to go outside, where he picked up an empty glass beer bottle and demanded that she tell him the truth or, “I’m going to **** you up.” She replied that she already was telling him the truth, that she had cheated and was sorry. He dropped the bottle, slapped her, and let her go back to bed.

In two incidents there (Streetwater, Fl), XXXTentacion grabbed her by the neck, strangled her, and forced her down on the bed before another person who lived there came to the rescue.

After finding out she was pregnant (which she claims was planned by both of them), XXXTentacion called the man she slept with while he was in jail. He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited.

After she requested to go to the hospital, XXXTentacion told her she couldn’t leave until her face had healed, because otherwise the police would be called. They left her in a bedroom, and XXXTentacion confiscated her phone. She didn’t get it back until he was arrested on October 8.

For the next two days she didn’t leave that room except to use an adjacent bathroom. She couldn’t find a way to flee. There were bars on the windows. “If you’re smart, you would stay with me until you get a car and you have enough money to move into an apartment,” he told her. “Because if you leave now, you’re just setting yourself up for failure. You’re going to be homeless.”

She let him know she was going into the kitchen to make him some food. She opened the refrigerator door wide enough so that he wouldn’t be able to see her if he she crouched down, and then she opened a side door and ran to the nearest main street she knew. She didn’t

Let's be real, he was always going to end up full of holes.
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:04 AM   #32
MrFonzworth
EmVPiid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalm
Yea, what a model citizen

Let's be real, he was always going to end up full of holes.
That story was debunked. She made it up because he broke up with him and wanted to ruin his reputation.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:07 AM   #33
Lord P
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
That story was debunked. She made it up because he broke up with him and wanted to ruin his reputation.
Just another example of #metoo allegations ruining someone’s reputation.
RIP
Lord P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:08 AM   #34
warriorfan
It’s gonna be easy!

Quote:

I never heard of any of that until today but that seems like a pretty damn elaborate story to be 100% made up by a young girl

Like most of the time maybe her side or his side wasn’t 100% accurate but the truth lies somewhere in between
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:25 AM   #35
PullupJay
Success

Damn!

Rest in Peace X.

We lost a legend.

He's personally been one of my favorite artists. versatile as hell. he has boom bap songs,sad and melodic ,heavy metal, angry rap,ambient.... dude was so talented

ahhhhhhhhh can't believe it!!
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #36
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
He didn't beat up a pregnant chick, she made it all up and wasn't even pregnant. Even tried to hit him up again after he was proven innocent in a court of law. He had a terrible childhood, so of course he would end up messed up. Dude was 6 and was stabbing up guys for attacking his mother, imagine living your youth surrounded by that environment. He used his fame and fortune for good, very wise for a 20 year old. Keep in mind he was shot and killed at his own CHARITY event. Anyone saying he deserved to die have no clue what they're talking about.
I've read about that and no where does it say that he was acquitted. Also, there's apparently a video of him hitting another chick. He might've actually deserved it.

Quote:
How was he scum? He was falsely accused of a lot of things, and did a lot of bad stuff when he was a kid. That's easily excusable given the conditions he grew up in. 99% of the people who shared the same circumstances ended up a LOT worse. He changed up his life in the end, stopped getting in fights and became a man.

Sandusky was a pedophile. He ruined a lot of kids' lives and abused his position. X used his spotlight to give back to the youth. He never raped or beat any women, and the accusor came out and said she was lying to try and ruin his reputation for dumping her.
Growing up in shit conditions doesn't excuse him of all the shit he did.

Last edited by aj1987 : 06-19-2018 at 09:02 AM.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:35 AM   #37
Manny98
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
IHe might've actually deserved it.
Manny98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #38
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98
Yeah, I really don't sympathize with criminals.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:38 AM   #39
Manny98
Rookie of the Year

Idgaf what you did ( unless you were a child molester or rapist) no one deserves to be killed like that especially the fact that he is only 20 and had so much life ahead of him.
Manny98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #40
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

caught on camera up close for the world to see after getting the ultimate ownage .. karma ?
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:18 AM   #41
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98
Idgaf what you did ( unless you were a child molester or rapist) no one deserves to be killed like that especially the fact that he is only 20 and had so much life ahead of him.
Simple. Don't do stupid shit and you'll likely end up being safe.

I agree with the child molesters part, but rapists deserve to die? That's a bit harsh.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:42 PM   #42
Wally450
#1 Pick - 1 Point

The wrong X got taken. My X is still living.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:45 PM   #43
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Every single rapist deserves to die. Bullet to the stomach, and let them bleed out. If not to the head.

https://youtu.be/vP1wtdH7QIw?t=47
jstern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:37 PM   #44
MrFonzworth
EmVPiid

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
I've read about that and no where does it say that he was acquitted. Also, there's apparently a video of him hitting another chick. He might've actually deserved it.

Growing up in shit conditions doesn't excuse him of all the shit he did.
He made some mistakes when he was a kid. Never raped anyone, again, the media tried to hide the truth once it was revealed to save face. You think a quick google search is gonna do the job? The media played him the same way they did Tupac. And the video they were just joking around.

Growing up in shit conditions does excuse some bad things you do as a kid. Only a priviledged retard that had everything handed to them would disagree.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #45
MrFonzworth
EmVPiid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Every single rapist deserves to die. Bullet to the stomach, and let them bleed out. If not to the head.

https://youtu.be/vP1wtdH7QIw?t=47
He never raped anybody. It was all made up and the media ate it the same way they did with Tupac. Also what's with the video, made me sick to my stomach.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: