Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Exclamation LOL! Proof!! Stanford study: People who think they're ugly, more likely to be liberal

So peep this. I was looking for a silly picture to make fun of longtime lurker with, and I googled "ugly liberal dweeb."

To my indescribable delight, THIS came up as a search result.

It's an article called People Who Think They're Ugly More Likely To Be Liberal.

And it's not an opinion piece. It is based on THIS series of FIVE Stanford studies

Go ahead and check that link kids. It's not foxnews.com. It's stanford.edu.

I've been saying this all along, and finally SCIENCE has validated me!!!!

LET'S SEE THOSE SCIENCE LIBERALS NOW!!!!

I knew it, you guys. I knew it. It's a psychological thing. It's not some superior level of morals that these people have somehow achieved. It's a psychological mechanism. It's a defense mechanism.

SCIENCE BABY!!!!!!!

NBA Legend

Default Re: LOL! Proof!! Stanford study: People who think they're ugly, more likely to be liberal

I wanna thank Longtime Lurker for inspiring me to find this game-changer of a study.

I owe it all to him.

Cheers, friend !

Banned

Default Re: LOL! Proof!! Stanford study: People who think they're ugly, more likely to be liberal

What do you think feminism is all about? Ugly fat chicks jealous of the hotties trying to level the playing field.

The leaders are fat uglies. Their followers are fat ugly girls who can relate and white knights with low standards who want to bang them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What do you think feminism is all about? Ugly fat chicks jealous of the hotties trying to level the playing field.

The leaders are fat uglies. Their followers are fat ugly girls who can relate and white knights with low standards who want to bang them.

Well we knew that. But whenever I argued the same thing about liberal men, just from my own personal observations, I was called an asshole, agenda-driven, retarded, etc.

A scientific study at Stanford has validated what I've been saying all along.

Thank you, Stanford!

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Milton is such a liberal

NBA Legend

How bored do y'all gotta be?

Anyways, Marry Chrismus

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    How bored do y'all gotta be?

Anyways, Marry Chrismus

Shall we behead you for mocking our god's holy day?

poido's a conservative and he's bald and ugly as hell

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    poido's a conservative and he's bald and ugly as hell

Ive not seen him, but he seems manly, and manly is sexy. And his sexy ass knows it.

this is stupid. understanding that you are ugly, which 98 percent of people are, is only reality and rational understanding. its the dumb narcissistic narrow minded self centered conservatives who would believe they are beautiful and dont have an ounce of ugly in them.

Key word is think. IE people who don't think like narcissists

Lol, OP really reaching and he thinks that study is a "game changer"...

But isn't the arts world (Hollywood, music, dance etc) decidedly liberal? Most of them are not ugly people. OTOH, most rednecks (Fox New target audience) are fat inbreds and good looking isn't one of the words one would describe them as...

OP is a silly silly little man
    Last edited by TheMan; 12-23-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Banned

This is not surprising one bit. Gen X self hate is a real deal.