Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: has there been any other superstar whose peers and colleagues openly disrespect

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    lebron's legacy is getting shit on year after year.
    what legacy?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: has there been any other superstar whose peers and colleagues openly disrespect

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    one day you will look back on your posting history and wonder how you spent so much time thinking about another man
    Says the Craptors fan who posts more about Kobe than he does about his own pretender team.

Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    of course he does. lebron's legacy is getting shit on year after year.
    You think he gives a ****? He already has 2 rings and 4 MVP's. He's a businessman now. He has nothing left to prove anymore.

He's already Top 5 DOA.

Good candidates:
    - Isiah Thomas
    - Karl Malone

College superstar

Serious question... What "peers" and "colleagues" have openly disrespected Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue89
    You think he gives a ****? He already has 2 rings and 4 MVP's. He's a businessman now. He has nothing left to prove anymore.

He's already Top 5 DOA.
    i already said that i think he does give a shit. he's back in cleveland with a healthy team now - i think he has plenty to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by dhsilv
    Isiah was hated. Charles is seen as a fat guy. I'm not sure Wilt was liked either for that matter. I'm sure there are plenty. There's just never been a star who played in a era where there is so much media and worse yet idiots who use twitter.

If you're being honest in asking the question, you should look yourself in the mirror and ask why you are paying such attention to such useless news sources. You clearly aren't filtering news before you post on it.
    That is because all his stans are writing defensive and apologetic essays in threads about Lebron. So he is playing the opposite role in order to bring his truth.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Says the Craptors fan who posts more about Kobe than he does about his own pretender team.
    Lol team. Hes a closet fan of Kobe and is a He...pardon me a Cavs fan dressed with the Raptors gear.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJistheGOAT
    Good candidates:
    - Isiah Thomas
    - Karl Malone
    Dis here Karl Malone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue89
    LeBron is well on his way into becoming a billionaire. You think he gives a ****?
    Because all the money that he's already earned has held him back how?

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    Serious question... What "peers" and "colleagues" have openly disrespected Lebron?
    MJ, Deshawn stevenson, Rasheed Wallace, Paul Pierce, Brandon Jennings, Rajon rondo, Noah, and Mark Cuban last night.

just off the top of my head.

Banned

Only player I know is Lebron James.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    MJ, Deshawn stevenson, Rasheed Wallace, Paul Pierce, Brandon Jennings, Rajon rondo, Noah, and Mark Cuban last night.

Coach Pop
    Delonte Daddy
    Dan Gilbert
    Pat Riley
    JR Smith
    Tyson Chandler

-Bulls player that shoved him

Quote Originally Posted by winwin

Are we classifying refs as colleagues here because I don't recall too many players throwing shade at Sheed. Further, I also gathered the feeling that Pierce was highly respected by his peers. No?