Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGA Fam.....

Default Re: MAGA Fam.....

If Republicans could get away from the racist supporters they would win every election

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

A child thinks Trump stands for racism... that's funny... because, you know, the entire democratic party is full of children that think... Trump stands for racism.

I can't believe it!

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Can't blame the public schools for this.
    This douche is a product of a Catholic High School.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    If Republicans could get away from the racist supporters they would win every election
    What makes you think this kid is racist? He

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    A child thinks Trump stands for racism... that's funny... because, you know, the entire democratic party is full of children that think... Trump stands for racism.

I can't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    What makes you think this kid is racist? He’s just standing doing nothing. I guess he has a somewhat smug look on his face, but I’m not seeing the connection to racism.
    They went to a Native American parade to taunt them and tell shit like “build a wall”

Put 2 and 2 together

Social media doxxing these kids hard right now

The price for IRL trolling

NBA Legend

Maybe, but free speech is a cornerstone of this country's principles.

The problem is most people are afraid to work with others on ANYTHING, if they disagree on even ONE thing.

If someone says "I hate naggers!" you'll get a bunch of other people who will suddenly take the opposite position of that person on EVERY issue. Because low IQ people need simple dividing lines. Tolerance = good, Intolerance = bad. If someone is intolerant, they are bad, therefore all their beliefs are bad.

People have an intrinsic "this or that, us or them" mindset. They can be so easily divided.

It's always very admirable to see a gay/black/etc conservatives. Because they know there are bigoted conservatives, but they're intelligent enough to say "I may not agree with bigotry, but I can agree with bigots on OTHER things." Most people don't have minds capable of navigating that kind of nuance. For most liberals, it simply comes down to being the opposite of a bigot in every way. THat's how they can feel safe and confident that they're part of the right group. It ultimately comes down to a need for security. They know they'll always be safe if they keep to one side of the imaginary divide at all times.

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]They went to a Native American parade to taunt them and tell shit like

“Child” lol

I’m telling you the truth. A large percentage of minorities are actual conservatives. The only reason the vote Democrat or don’t vote at all is because the republicans are ok with being the “racist party” in their eyes

If Republicans manage a way to dissociate themselves from the racist this whole country would be republican
    1) That kid is a child. He's still in his teens. He is a child. I'm sorry if this offends you but you'll look back on yourself in your mid 30s and be like oh yeah, that guy was right, I was a child back in my late teens and early 20s... that kid is a child.

"Ok with racists" NOTHING. That's BULLSHIT.

The reality of the situation is that given the way our voting system is structured, we have a two party system and that's it, pragmatically speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

How many times does Trump need to denounce racism before you believe him? How many times? Does he need to do it every single time anyone ever does anything racist? He'd literally never stop apologizing for things that have nothing to do with him.

If racists suddenly all died via a magic wand, there are still a bunch of crazy SJWs that are out of their complete ****ing minds surrounding issues that have nothing to do with race and a bunch of people that don't want to work that want a handout from the government that would never vote republican.

While I wish what you were saying is true, it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    No, there was the March for life and a Native American march on the same day in downtown DC.

So again, why are you calling this kid who was literally just standing there doing nothing a racist?
    Yes, ignore the rest of my post

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    1) That kid is a child. He's still in his teens. He is a child. I'm sorry if this offends you but you'll look back on yourself in your mid 30s and be like oh yeah, that guy was right, I was a child back in my late teens and early 20s... that kid is a child.

"Ok" nothing.

The reality of the situation is that given the way our voting system is structured, we have a two party system and that's it, pragmatically speaking.

How many times does Trump need to denounce racism before you believe him? How many times? Does he need to do it every single time anyone ever does anything racist? He'd literally never stop apologizing for things that have nothing to do with him.

If racists suddenly all died via a magic wand, there are still a bunch of crazy SJWs that are out of their complete ****ing minds surrounding issues that have nothing to do with race and a bunch of people that don't want to work that want a handout from the government that would never vote republican.

While I wish what you were saying is true, it's not true.
    When have you seen me call him a racist? Again I

When have you seen me call him a racist? Again I’m telling you what the court of public opinion says. Minorities do feel like the Republican Party is racist thanks to the democrats brainwashing and little effort by the republicans to get that label off

I’m telling you most minorities don’t **** with that SJW bs. The liberals just have done a great job at painting themselves as the white saviors
    You said that republicans are seemingly ok with being the party of racists, from a democrat's perspective.

How the **** are they supposed to disassociate themselves with that, realistically speaking, in a two party system? Please... do tell.

You're right. It's brainwashing. And it's all over the place. And the colleges are absolutely ****ing ripe with idiot breeding.