Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Just a friendly reminder...latinas >>>

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    what's even more cringe is how you log onto your alt to go full bigot on ISH bc you're too much of a pussay to do it on your primary account
    Umm ok?

not sure why you're so emotional. It's not even personal. You are a massive loser... objectively speaking, that's what you are

it's not to say you're not a good guy or anything, or that you can't change, but that's who you are and have always been. if you don't like being grouped in with those other losers then maybe stop being a pathetic beta posting pics of chicks from sitcoms and sharing your creepy love for them

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Umm ok?

not sure why you're so emotional. It's not even personal. You are a massive loser... objectively speaking, that's what you are

it's not to say you're not a good guy or anything, or that you can't change, but that's who you are and have always been. if you don't like being grouped in with those other losers then maybe stop being a pathetic beta posting pics of chicks from sitcoms and sharing your creepy love for them
    meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Yeah, it's literally the most pathetic thing ever

Sharing your love of attractive woman you could never get in a million years is probably the most beta thing you could ever do. Look at the guys who indulge in such cringey behavior... highwey, mask the embid, nathanjizzle... some of the biggest losers you'll ever come across

so much virgin cringe.
    What should we post about?Should we post about our high school experience, Wheels?

got em

I'm not saying the girl in the OP isn't fine. If I pulled up to that station I would appreciate it. I'd also be amused. Why the **** is she dancing like that at a gas station? looks like it's 7:30 in the morning and this girl is out here trying to be a star

But all I'm saying is it's suspect that your thoughts upon stumbling upon this video were "I better show this to the other losers on insidehoops". It just doesn't stand out enough. Reminds me a lot of the kinda guys who always go out of their way to have a convo about every attractive female walking by. There's usually one of em in every workplace. "Did you see that girl?" "Yeah, why? Oh you just mean she's hot. Well... yeah. I thought you meant like... she did something." The common thread between those kinda fellas is their m@sturbate/fornicate ratio is thrown waaay out to the solitary side and they forget how to deal.

EDIT: didn't realize that word was censored

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Whitey Disaproves

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I'm not saying the girl in the OP isn't fine. If I pulled up to that station I would appreciate it. I'd also be amused. Why the **** is she dancing like that at a gas station? looks like it's 7:30 in the morning and this girl is out here trying to be a star

But all I'm saying is it's suspect that your thoughts upon stumbling upon this video were "I better show this to the other losers on insidehoops". It just doesn't stand out enough. Reminds me a lot of the kinda guys who always go out of their way to have a convo about every attractive female walking by. There's usually one of em in every workplace. "Did you see that girl?" "Yeah, why? Oh you just mean she's hot. Well... yeah. I thought you meant like... she did something." The common thread between those kinda fellas is their m@sturbate/fornicate ratio is thrown waaay out to the solitary side and they forget how to deal.

EDIT: didn't realize that word was censored
    Dont be a incel your whole life brother.This secret hatred that you harbor for women wont get you anywhere.Yes when a fine piece of ass walks by were all gonna turn and look.Hell we may even all talk about it after she passes by.You will be the one guy who stares straight a head while she walks by....The common thread between those kinda fellas is their m@sturbate/fornicate ratio is thrown waaay out to the solitary side and they forget how to deal.

see what i did there

relax on this forum...chill just relax and be yourself...dont be a iiincel like someone else who posted in this thread
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 01-20-2019 at 05:10 PM.

I hate women

Maybe I just don't get any in real life, and I'm trying to play it cool. And I'm taking that so serious that it works its way into every part of my life... even an anonymous dead basketball forum

Or maybe... when you actually have sex with beautiful women, you no longer get so impressed by every ho that isn't a fat slob.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I hate women

Maybe I just don't get any in real life, and I'm trying to play it cool. And I'm taking that so serious that it works its way into every part of my life... even an anonymous dead basketball forum

Or maybe... when you actually have sex with beautiful women, you no longer get so impressed by every ho that isn't a fat slob.
    just did a quick google search of your name (because just like irl you dont stand out at all on this forum enough for me to actually remember anything about you)....you once made a thread begging a mod to "please ban me permanently"

im not going back and forth with you ya loser....you dont even have will power to leave a website

keep knocking down them imaginary 10's bro :yaolaugh

sexy .. great smile .. would do all kinds of nasty shit to .. always love that long wild mane of hair .. that's one of the sexiest traits on a woman .. healthy long hair .. women who chop it off completely fk up their looks
    Last edited by dude77; 01-20-2019 at 05:35 PM.

I'm still pissed Kblaze deleted that. it was some of my best work, would have been a classic. pretty sure spelling out the names of the comp websites was what did it.

although i would encourage you to read other things you find from a google search of my name that have nothing to do with me. and not that dumbass movie either

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    hairy... annoying accent... obsessive... violent... racist family

no thanks

This nikka is a joke. Probably prefers white girls.

I see no pics.... thread fail

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    I see no pics.... thread fail
    FB video on my OP

Holy shit, just thought my fellow ISH brethren would appreciate a short vid of a random sexy girl dancing, like no big deal, never expected any pushback

The fukk happened to ISH?

Diversity I guess, we have some homosexuals here...not that there's anything wrong with that

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    FB video on my OP

Holy shit, just thought my fellow ISH brethren would appreciate a short vid of a random sexy girl dancing, like no big deal, never expected any pushback

The fukk happened to ISH?

Diversity I guess, we have some homosexuals here...not that there's anything wrong with that
    You being the biggest one.