Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 01-12-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
usama123
The Answer!

usama123 has decent reputationusama123 has decent reputation
Default Common Nuggets FANS lets get IVERSON in allstar game ahead of T-MAC

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON

usama123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:30 AM   #2
pennstate73
I brick open layups

pennstate73 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by usama123
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON ALLEN IVERSON

Ya kinda waited a little too long for this. Paper voting ends on Jan 15th and on line voting ends Jan 21
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:15 AM   #3
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

whats the latest updates on results??Will AI make it?? He deserves it more then t-mac
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
pennstate73
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
whats the latest updates on results??Will AI make it?? He deserves it more then t-mac
The Denver Post has learned that at least 13 out of 14 Western Conference coaches say Anthony's suspension stemming from a Dec. 16 fight would not have a negative influence on whether they would vote for him as an all-star reserve. He was also named the 2006 USA Basketball male athlete of the year Tuesday. And even Apple recently showed confidence in Anthony by showcasing his iTunes list online.

"I thought I lost a lot of people out there," Anthony said. "But I think everyone understands what I was doing before the suspension. Everybody who has played the game of basketball before knows how intense it is. I just want to say thank you to all the coaches for still having faith in me and not let the incident that happened in New York cause them to turn their heads on me."

Anthony isn't expected to be voted in as a starter by the fans, but West coaches vote for the reserves, who will be announced Feb. 1. The game is Feb. 18 in Las Vegas.

"I wouldn't hold it against him at all. I'd look at it like an injury or just something else that kept him out of some games," Los Angeles Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy Sr. said. "I can't say what anyone else would do, how anyone else would vote. But I look at the caliber of the player and does he deserve to be there."

From interviews done by The Denver Post, with help from reporters in other Western Conference markets, in addition to Dunleavy, the other pro-Anthony coaches include San Antonio's Gregg Popovich, Houston's Jeff Van Gundy, New Orleans-Oklahoma City's Byron Scott, Minnesota's Dwane Casey, Memphis' Tony Barone Sr., Utah's Jerry Sloan, Portland's Nate McMillan, Seattle's Bob Hill, Phoenix's Mike D'Antoni, Golden State's Don Nelson, Dallas' Avery Johnson and the Los Angeles Lakers' Phil Jackson. Sacramento's Eric Musselman declined comment. Such support for the NBA's leading scorer could be instrumental in Anthony becoming a first-time all-star.

"I don't think the situation he got involved in in New York would have anything to do with me not voting," said Jackson, who says Anthony has a "great chance" of making it.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:32 AM   #5
laurited
Can barely lace up my sneakers

laurited has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by usama123

Why, does he deserves this?
T-Mac is playing like mad recently, and you now what, his team are winning (without Yao).
laurited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:49 AM   #6
Serge
Great young streetballer

Serge has an OK reputation so far

I voted sure last update he was about 30,000 votes behind T-Mac ah this sucks he deserves to start for sure more then T-Mac even though T-Mac is like my 3rd fav player in the league.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:13 AM   #7
pennstate73
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurited
Why, does he deserves this?
T-Mac is playing like mad recently, and you now what, his team are winning (without Yao).

Well T-mac did not look good last night. Someone(gee i wonder who?) put the stopper on him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: