Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #16
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe going to chicago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
THANKS A LOT A$$HOLE, I AM DONE WITH YOU ALL AND THIS FORUM, PEACE OUT.

(JK/LOL)

Dam you got me, lol Good one. How did you do that.:
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:09 AM   #17
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker's Future
lol I was just joking, don't take it seriously.

I was just playing I wrote in white I was joking.

So its all good man, I got no problem, just giving you a hard time. Thats my personal welcome to you to the forum.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:14 AM   #18
Laker's Future
Banned

Quote:
I was just playing I wrote in white I was joking.

So its all good man, I got no problem, just giving you a hard time. Thats my personal welcome to you to the forum.

What! F U That's B.S.

Oh Ok I got. as*hole. lol JK
Old 05-10-2007, 12:16 AM   #19
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker's Future
What! F U That's B.S.

Oh Ok I got. as*hole. lol JK

Hey it didnt work because you put all those emotions, the emotions showed in between blank spaces. Just a thought so when you type in white again you dont put emotions. Good try though.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:01 AM   #20
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

he could opt out by the end of 2008-09 which btw he will be 31 years old.

If he decides to opt out and go to Chicago... then I have 2 questions:

1. Do they take over his remainding contract or that will go against LA payroll? 23 millions in 2009 and 24 millions in 2010.

2. Since he's opting out, does that makes him a Free Agent? are we getting anything in return? or we just lose him just like that?
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:30 AM   #21
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Opting out terminates the rest of the contract, making him a free agent.

It doesn't count against our salary cap.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #22
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I am not spamming, I am providing facts. Also I did not understand what you were implying in your original post.

Another thing, your the one spamming, saying the same sh*t over and over. The Lakers are never gonna get anyone it dont matter who they give up. Thats all you keep saying, thats spamming. If you dont like the Lakers or are just gonna keep spamming every thread with your same sh*t, your never gonne get him or him. Then dont post in the forum.
You're posting the same articles over and over in different threads. Thats what called spamming. K.

And it doesn't say in the rules that I have to like the Lakers to post in this forum, I can post where I want, when I want.

Quote:
It's very simple but obviously you don't understand even the simplest of things, so i'll talk real slow for you...

We like Cools posts understand that? we like having someone that combs the net and finds artlicles about the lakers... it is not "Spam" as you say, but then I suppose a ****in moron like you would never grasp that concept, a posted article about the lakers in a laker forum is not spam its knowledge and it enhances the thread and promotes conversation,two things you seem to have a problem with...
I don't care if you like Cool's posts. Cool is one of the worst posters on this site. You stick up for fellow Laker groopies who post stupid, unrealistic trades in teh forum. I give my opinion on them, its as simple as that.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #23
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
You're posting the same articles over and over in different threads. Thats what called spamming. K.

And it doesn't say in the rules that I have to like the Lakers to post in this forum, I can post where I want, when I want.

I don't care if you like Cool's posts. Cool is one of the worst posters on this site. You stick up for fellow Laker groopies who post stupid, unrealistic trades in teh forum. I give my opinion on them, its as simple as that.

Okay Queen you see couple of my posts and say I am the worst whatever QUEEN OF THE COURT. O no I am on the internet and someone says I am the worst o no I am so hurt now. GTFO.

Also dumba$$ spamming is posting things off topic and not beneficial to the forum. Everybody loves the articles and say there beneficial and they are about the Lakers. So I will keep posting them as long as I want.

Last edited by Cool : 05-10-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #24
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Okay Queen you see couple of my posts and say I am the worst whatever QUEEN OF THE COURT. O no I am on the internet and someone says I am the worst o no I am so hurt now. GTFO.

Also dumba$$ spamming is posting things off topic and not beneficial to the forum. Everybody loves the articles and say there beneficial and they are about the Lakers. So I will keep posting them as long as I want.
I see you've been reduced to saying stupid junk like "QUEEN OF THE COURT". Fine, I can do that too

[Cool]

I am Cool, no need to brag, but i am cool, in real life i am cool. Are we cool? Tell me we're cool. Lets be cool. Have an article! I am cool. Cool is cool. Here's another article. Lets be cool. I have a 2.6 GPA!

[/Cool]

And spamming is posting the same thing over and over. Only stupid LA homers think an article saying Bynum = Kareem is in formative. That article got trashed in the main forum.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #25
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
I see you've been reduced to saying stupid junk like "QUEEN OF THE COURT". Fine, I can do that too

[Cool]

I am Cool, no need to brag, but i am cool, in real life i am cool. Are we cool? Tell me we're cool. Lets be cool. Have an article! I am cool. Cool is cool. Here's another article. Lets be cool. I have a 2.6 GPA!

[/Cool]

And spamming is posting the same thing over and over. Only stupid LA homers think an article saying Bynum = Kareem is in formative. That article got trashed in the main forum.

Okay I dont want this to go on any longer, whats your problem with me? I aint got no problem with you, yes I have cussed at you because you have frustrated me a bit. Our posting styles may be different, and I post articles here all the the time. I have been doing that since the beginning and everybody loves it. Its not spam if I post articles about Lakers in a Lakers forum. Its called contributing. Also if you read this thread right here Jermaine O'Neal Denies Reports He Wants To Be Traded he said he doesnt want to be traded unless they decided to rebuild. I dont care Bynum's trade value or anything like that. I am just speculating about trades. And thats what fans do. I am just stating my case. And now I hope we can put this behind us and move on. If not fine I will just respect you as a poster and I hope you will do the same.

Last edited by Cool : 05-10-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:53 PM   #26
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Okay I dont want this to go on any longer, whats your problem with me? I aint got no problem with you, yes I have cussed at you because you have frustrated me a bit. Our posting styles may be different, and I post articles here all the the time I have been doing that since the beginnign everybody loves it. Its not spam if I post articls about Lakers in a Lakers forum. Its called contributing. Also if you read this thread right here Jermaine O'Neal Denies Reports He Wants To Be Traded he said he doesnt want to be traded unless they decided to rebuild. I dont care Bynum's trade value or anything like that. I am just speculating about trades. And thats what fans do. I am just stating my case, and I hope we can put this behind us. If not fine I will just respect you as a poster and I hope you do the same, if not that is fine.

Scoop, my friend... The iggy button can be a wonderful thing... keep doing what you are doing. You are an awesome contributor.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #27
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Scoop, my friend... The iggy button can be a wonderful thing... keep doing what you are doing. You are an awesome contributor.

Thanks man
Old 05-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #28
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Where's teh article?

But hey, with teammates like Cook and Kwame, who needs a trade
Have you even see how they play this year?

Kwame = useless
Cook = no great basketball IQ
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:10 PM   #29
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we need to put an end to this thread...

Kobe is not going to Chi Town, he has never said anything of the sort, the lakers have never said anything of the sort and the bulls have said nothing of the sort... just a wild wish by a reporter in the windy city who is known to be a flamethrower, wrote up an article to fill space in his daily column...

kobe is safe in LA, all the specualation on a kobe trade is wasting valuble time that could be spent speculating on other Laker moves that may actually happen...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:23 PM   #30
Laker's Future
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
we need to put an end to this thread...

Agree

Now if only people stop posting in it.