Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Put JaVale McGee in the 50-60's and he's top 10 player all-time imo..

imagine putting JaVale McGee on a team during the 50's and early 60's he would Dominate with his athletiscm and size.. he would be as good as Wilt and Russel with a littel extra motor ... guys back then were unathletic 6'6 centers.. george mikan was considered a giant at that time and he was 6'9 1/2 .... while javale is 7'0 with long arms he can also beast offensively like he did against lakers in a couple games during the playoffs but he lacks consictency in todays time..But that would be easily fixed because the 50'60's were much easier and he would put those numbers on a bad day .. i mean like probably 1 out of 15 guys could dunk back then he'd be swatting it pretty easily

Default Re: Put JaVale McGee in the 50-60's and he's top 10 player all-time imo..

Put Javale's brains in a monkey's head and you get OP.

Default Re: Put JaVale McGee in the 50-60's and he's top 10 player all-time imo..

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Put Javale's brains in a monkey's head and you get OP.
    JaVale matured dramatically since he got to denver have u ever seen him in a blooper vid since.? he aint the dumb guy no more

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    JaVale matured dramatically since he got to denver have u ever seen him in a blooper vid since.? he aint the dumb guy no more
    Maybe because they took his brains and put in a monkey's head who is now trolling ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Maybe because they took his brains and put in a monkey's head who is now trolling ISH?

ahahha thats soo not funny -_- ..

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

imagine putting JaVale McGee on a team during the 50's and early 60's he would Dominate with his athletiscm and size.. he would be as good as Wilt and Russel with a littel extra motor ... guys back then were unathletic 6'6 centers.. george mikan was considered a giant at that time and he was 6'9 1/2 .... while javale is 7'0 with long arms he can also beast offensively like he did against lakers in a couple games during the playoffs but he lacks consictency in todays time..But that would be easily fixed because the 50'60's were much easier and he would put those numbers on a bad day .. i mean like probably 1 out of 15 guys could dunk back then he'd be swatting it pretty easily
    I just spewed in my mouth a little. Lucky I kept it closed, otherwise I may have spewed a bunch of vomit on ISH like you just did.

Inserting random current athletes into the past is becoming very ridiculous. Let's insert prime Tiger Woods back into golf in the 1940's. Guy would flat out dominate right? How about Usain Bolt being in the 1936 Olympics? He would blow those weak-asses off the track.

It's a very stupid premise, but by the sounds of your usage of the word 'mate', my guess is that you're an Australian....

You forgot to factor in McGee's propensity to be lost on defense, over play his man, lack of any post moves, and the basketball IQ of Eddie Griffin on weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I just spewed in my mouth a little. Lucky I kept it closed, otherwise I may have spewed a bunch of vomit on ISH like you just did.

Inserting random current athletes into the past is becoming very ridiculous. Let's insert prime Tiger Woods back into golf in the 1940's. Guy would flat out dominate right? How about Usain Bolt being in the 1936 Olympics? He would blow those weak-asses off the track.

It's a very stupid premise, but by the sounds of your usage of the word 'mate', my guess is that you're an Australian....

You forgot to factor in McGee's propensity to be lost on defense, over play his man, lack of any post moves, and the basketball IQ of Eddie Griffin on weed.
    im american mate...

agreed.

yeah so the dudes a athletic freak it covers up that i mean wuts the point of a post move (that he dus have) wen he can just dunk over em all

OH YEAH i wrote if he had a little extra motor aswell... go look.

Raz

yeah so the dudes a athletic freak it covers up that i mean wuts the point of a post move (that he dus have) wen he can just dunk over em all
    That's the most poorly written post I have ever seen. I take back the Australian comment, they have a better education system.

Obama needs to spend more money on education if this is the current output.

Joel Anthony in that era will make both Wilt, and Bill Russell his bitches

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    Joel Anthony in that era will make both Wilt, and Bill Russell his bitches
    Beastly is that really you? Missed your pothead lovin ass man, give us some Beasley appreciation threads yo!

That's the most poorly written post I have ever seen. I take back the Australian comment, they have a better education system.

Obama needs to spend more money on education if this is the current output.
    Yeah so? The dude is an athletic freak. His athletic ability will cover up his mental mistakes. What is the point of developing a Post-game (which he already has) when he can just use his athletic ability to score.

There..

Raz

You know why this thread is stupid? You could pick the 5 most talented ball players from ISH, and they would probably dominate the 50's. I know in my prime (22) I could go in and wreck havoc defensively on those guys, and play a similar game to Rondo, but at 6'4" and without the insane athleticism. I would be worried about some of these guys in the 50's catching my wrap around passes, or anything through the legs.

The physicality back then was insane - that would probably be the equalizer, and Cousy seemed to be the only pg that would pount the air out of the ball, so I probably wouldn't be overly accepted.

The skills I have worked on didn't really exist back then. Same with any modern baller (not talking about your average scrubs).

Overall, stupid idea for a thread. It's been done many times before, and Russell and Wilt would still destroy McGee.