Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-26-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
IMmichael
Can barely lace up my sneakers

IMmichael has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Yao Ming out for year

now they gonna go after magloire
IMmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #17
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far

Some bulls fan actually ridiculed me when I predicted that Yao and McGrady would lose 20 games each this season. McGrady has lost 11 games so far, and Yao will end up losing a lot more.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55628
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #18
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMmichael
now they gonna go after magloire
Thats waht I was thinking, just heard Dallas Signed him, which is fine cause the Rockets need him more than Dallas
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #19
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Injuries are part of the game. Big guys are very injury prone and it isn't surprising when a center gets stress fractures and that kind of injury. I do not feel sorry for any other team with injuries when you look at the injury bug the Lakers have gone through the last two seasons. It has been a revolving door in an out of the lineup for over half the team. I personally have always hated the Rockets so I hope they fizzle and don't even make the playoffs. There is just something about that team that I cannot stand. We don't need three Texas teams in the playoffs.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #20
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

[quote=lakers4ever] I do not feel sorry for any other team with injuries
Thank You thats the way it should be..... Whats up with all the Laker fans that feel sorry for them
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #21
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Key words "For Them" Don't wish this upon any team, but we have had are share of injuries the past couple of years. I don't think teams felt sorry for us, so they won't be getting any sympathy from me

I kinda feel the same way ... but maybe without the "lol" at the end!! I don't want to throw it in their face, BUT I do agree that NOBODY has felt sorry for the Lakers these past couple years when they have had their injuries. I don't know.....I don't know if I'm disappointed, sorry, or happy!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #22
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy
I kinda feel the same way ... but maybe without the "lol" at the end!! I don't want to throw it in their face, BUT I do agree that NOBODY has felt sorry for the Lakers these past couple years when they have had their injuries. I don't know.....I don't know if I'm disappointed, sorry, or happy!!!

I'm never happy when someone gets hurt. But I don't feel sorry for the team they are on. I feel sorry for the player. I wouldn't even be happy if someone like Tom Brady got hurt although I hate the Patriots with a passion. BUT injuries are a part of sports. It is going to happen. You just hope it doesn't happen to your key players like what has happened to us the past couple seasons. I couldn't believe when I heard Ariza was hurt and then Bynum got hurt. WTF.

Let the Rockets fans feel sorry for themselves.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:01 PM   #23
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers4ever
I'm never happy when someone gets hurt. But I don't feel sorry for the team they are on. I feel sorry for the player. I wouldn't even be happy if someone like Tom Brady got hurt although I hate the Patriots with a passion. BUT injuries are a part of sports. It is going to happen. You just hope it doesn't happen to your key players like what has happened to us the past couple seasons. I couldn't believe when I heard Ariza was hurt and then Bynum got hurt. WTF.

Let the Rockets fans feel sorry for themselves.

Well said!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: