Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2009, 02:05 AM   #16
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: this is going to be a weak era for hitting on girls...a really weak era...

That it's full of exotic hunnies that like to make out and have unprotected sex. Check it out.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:06 AM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: this is going to be a weak era for hitting on girls...a really weak era...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade
That it's full of exotic hunnies that like to make out and have unprotected sex. Check it out.
PT is into exotic dudes, not hunnies so maybe some other time.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #18
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I was being sarcastic..

thank you for telling me "I might not die"...

anyway...should I be scared to go out...god DAMN...

this sucks...

Well, if you live in Texas I'd say you're already f*cked. I just saw on CNN the strand mutated again and is turning infected hosts into flesh eating zombies. Just empty your bank account on water and cup of noodles, buy a shotgun, and hide in your basement until we can get this sh*t taken care of. Pretty sure Obama will save us all.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #19
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
That's fucked. We don't have diseases here in Canada. We hear about it in the news but we are always startled at how much damage it does, can't imagine being sick.

What's a "sneeze"?

hows the Idozer treatin' ya these days?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #20
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: