Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
TheOakman
I hit open layups

TheOakman has an OK reputation so far
Default Call in and let Thomas know how we feel!!

I was listing to Brandon Tiernay (sp) on 1050. He does the pre and post game shows for the Knicks on the radio. Anyway, he said that when the season ends he thinks he will have Thomas in studio with him for an hour for an interview, and that he may take some calls.

When that happens
1. We should definitely have a thread going so we can discuss what Thomas is talking about.

2. We should try to call in to let Thomas know how we feel about this team. If you say you are going to be negative I am sure they would not let us on the air, but we can be critical without be overtly negative!!

If anyone else hears more on when this interview might happen please update this thread!
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #2
jt24
I brick open layups

jt24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Call in and let Thomas know how we feel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOakman
I was listing to Brandon Tiernay (sp) on 1050. He does the pre and post game shows for the Knicks on the radio. Anyway, he said that when the season ends he thinks he will have Thomas in studio with him for an hour for an interview, and that he may take some calls.

When that happens
1. We should definitely have a thread going so we can discuss what Thomas is talking about.

2. We should try to call in to let Thomas know how we feel about this team. If you say you are going to be negative I am sure they would not let us on the air, but we can be critical without be overtly negative!!

If anyone else hears more on when this interview might happen please update this thread!

Isiah doesnt have the balls to do it, this is the same guy who avoids wfan like the plague because he know he will get killed, he might go on with tierney because tierney is a schill and a puppet but no way hes going to take calls
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

bye bye playoffs...

had so much expectations for you guys... since last year was a "sucking this much ain't cheap" year
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Who are you?

Anyway, even if he did do this he wouldn't listen.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: