Default On a scale of 1-10, how dumb are the judges on America's got Talent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8SUYy3x3_w

Came across this video and I can't believe how stupid people are. I don't know who's dumber. The judges that are fooled by this nonsense or the youtube commentators who are amazed. This is almost as bad as that Smoothini guy.

How are people so damn gullible to actually fall for this shit? I spotted all the bullshit as it was happening. This guy wouldn't last 2 seconds on the Penn & Teller Fool Us show.

0:44 drops a mixed cube in the bag then pulls out a different solved cube
    1:05 slight of hand to remove the mixed cube from the bag before crumpling.

FAIL

1:32 same shit as above.
    2:04 has plenty of time to see the pattern on all 6 sides and mix his own cube to match it.

FAIL

3:00 cube has 3 yellow squares all in a row in the middle, with orange blue orange on the top and red green red on the bottom. Look at him cover the top and sides with his hands so that you can't see a similar pattern on those. A few twists from this position puts it back into solved position which he does before throwing it up in the air.

FAIL

At 3:20 note that both sides of the cube are red, blue and yellow with no other colors. That's because the other sides are full red, green, and white. A simple flip of the cube shows the 3 solved sides giving the illusion that the entire cube is solved.

FAIL

5:04 simple slight of hand. He has a card already crumpled in the cube and swaps it with the crumpled 6 of diamonds already in his hand.

FAIL

6:08

Everything is already solved to look like a persons face on the back of the cubes. He puts the cubes in the middle in the same orientation to give added effect. The 4 mixed cubes are in locations that won't distort the image too much no matter how they are solved so their locations doesn't matter.

He forced the Brad Pitt card to be selected.

FAIL

At 12:29 he just watches Howie's rotation and does the same rotations behind his back to get the same result. He can't do it with his back to the one who's mixing the cube for obvious reasons. Then with slight of hand he exchanges those 2 cubes for 2 different ones that match the big cube.

At 12:24 with the cube still in howie's hand it shows 2 yellows and a red on the top with red, green, white in the middle row just underneath the 2 yellows and a red. The big cube doesn't have that pattern.

FAIL
    Last edited by egokiller; 06-21-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: On a scale of 1-10, how dumb are the judges on America's got Talent?

Why you waste time on this show

Just watch YouTube review

William Hong very good but American ears no good

Stickyickyicky

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Re: On a scale of 1-10, how dumb are the judges on America's got Talent?

Quote Originally Posted by StickyWice View Post
    Why you waste time on this show

Just watch YouTube review

William Hong very good but American ears no good

Stickyickyicky
    Kenneth,

There's a reason no one responded to this retarded OP from the get go.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

they have to promote their brand ...

I remember the first 4-5 seasons the contestants all sang in one octave and never sang in a expanded range..
    (over the years it's gotten better , but judges just promote their brand, which kills the show)
    When I am flipping channels I'll sit on it for 1 or 2 contestants.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Bullsh!t entertainment for Red State Murica.