Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

Serena Williams Rock my Pants

Sexiest Woman Alive................ This is the type of Girl i want to bring home to my momma.

i'll co-sign that LeBron, she is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade
    i'll co-sign that LeBron, she is very nice.
    Hey Wade hope you like her Clips in youtube that i find very attractive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9byy...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjATYp838SA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IixzGjtvLro

Serena Williams in her famous Catsuit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSWkt-4e6U

Sexy Serena Williams in the Beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvfJ...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7eJYCH2yKQ

Serious playground baller Top_Of_Tha_World's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6

Ew, man. She's nothing but skin and bones.
    Shes pretty damn nasty lookin

Sexiest Woman Alive................ This is the type of Girl i want to bring home to my momma.
    She's f*cking hideous...she might be a good tennis player, but take away all that MUSCLE, where most of the time she simply over powers other female tennis player, she'd be average. And I'm pretty sure Justine is ranked #1 in the world, so how the hell is Serena the best? Because she had 1 great match?

Her face is decent, her body reminds me of Chyna from the WWE...if you bring her to your momma, she'll probably have a heart attack.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    She's f*cking hideous...she might be a good tennis player, but take away all that MUSCLE, where most of the time she simply over powers other female tennis player, she'd be average. And I'm pretty sure Justine is ranked #1 in the world, so how the hell is Serena the best? Because she had 1 great match?

Her face is decent, her body reminds me of Chyna from the WWE...if you bring her to your momma, she'll probably have a heart attack.
    100% correct.

She's disgusting and she is NOT the best player in the world, no matter how many times she comes out and declares it to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    That what the chicks say after I get through with them.

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Serena Williams Rock my Pants

I'm a fan of Serena too, but relax man, you're borderline obsession.
    Last edited by haterofhaters; 07-03-2007 at 10:18 PM.

LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

come on that picture of Hantuchova didn't do justice to her AT ALL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    then how come no one watches men's tennis....I have been watching women's tennis since I was little and I dont know why???I always got sick around the same time one of the slams and usually watched it every year...The weird thing is I knew nothing about tennis or the rules...no one I knew played it...It was just interesting...maybe its just the fact that you dont usually see females competing in such a fierce nature that turned me on to the sport. But there is def some reasons that more people watch womens tennis

I agree with you that men's tennis is probably at its darkest age right now. Maybe 2nd after the short Hewitt/Ferrero/Roddick #1 era that was by far the worst ever.

However, women's matches just don't compare quality and variety wise. For example, defending champion/recent #1/4th seed Mauresmo lost yesterday after serving 14 double faults and committing 37 unforced errors. The worst part? This is not new for her. She does this ALL THE TIME. Every Justine/Serena/Sharapova/Venus match in the early rounds are like the WWF squash mathces of the early 90s. No point in watching. Every result looks the same. 6-1 6-1 6-0 6-2 6-1 6-0 so on and so forth. In addition, holding serve isn't as important as it used to be since the serve has declined considerably in the womens game. Has anyone seen Jankovic or Dementieva's 2nd serve? Its awful. Another problem is that no one on the womens tour actually know how to volley naturally besides the Williams sisters and HIngis. Its a lost art. Just 5 years ago you would see girls like Davenport pierce mary joe or capriati vollying naturally to finish points.

The mens on the other hand, and upset can happen at ANY GIVEN TIME (with the exception of Federer's unprescedented dominance the past few years). In the men's holding serve still matters. They're variety with regard to used angles drop shots offensive lobs volleys are far superior to the womens. Plus matches are more even and most of all, they don't look they were forced by their former KGB fathers to play tennis.

I know that women's tennis gets better ratings but the reality is that most tennis fans in the world currently are casual fans and the power and feistiness in the womens game is definitely a sight to see. But for someone who's around tennis a lot, its not something new.

Serena's nothing special.
    Henin's a better player, Sharapova's hotter.

And men's tennis is paper thin right now. Outside of the Federer-Nadal rivalry, which is dictated by the court's surface, there's no compelling stories.

but hey at least we get to watch Rafa & Roger. perhaps the best player ever along with perhaps the best clay court player ever. those boys are something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombles

And men's tennis is paper thin right now. Outside of the Federer-Nadal rivalry, which is dictated by the court's surface, there's no compelling stories.

but hey at least we get to watch Rafa & Roger. perhaps the best player ever along with perhaps the best clay court player ever. those boys are something special.

Henin is great and all and might go down as one of the best ever if she continues with this kind of form, but I said this before and i'll say it again, Serena on a good day CANNOT lose to Justine. Justine is not mentally tough enough to last with an ON Serena. Do you remember her two grandslam final choking jobs last year?

I agree, Sharapova is wayyyyyyyyyy hotter than Serena.

Hopefully guys like Djokovic and Murray eventually catch up for Fed and Nadal. Both very good and fun to watch young guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombles

Nicole Vaidisova

Maria Sharapova is hot but she is getting stale she is 20 yrs. old now.

Maria Kirilenko

My dreamboat:

yummy

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Henin>Serena