Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 07-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
SD Sports Guy
I airball my layups

SD Sports Guy has an OK reputation so far
Default Sign & Trade Ben Gordon

Larry Hughes isn't going anywhere with that contract and Sefalosha is a nice young shooting guard as well. Gordon is clearly expendable and the Bulls should look to sign and trade him to a team that needs another shooter like the 76ers or Knicks. Hinrich won't be nearly as awful as he was last year and should complement Rose in the back court while also sharing the point guard duties. Anybody disagree?
SD Sports Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Sign & Trade Ben Gordon

Think this thread might be better suited for the 'NBA Forum' ..not the Fantasy Forum..

But in terms of Fantasy ..I'll be avoiding Hinrich next season (if he stay's on the Bulls)but Rose and Noah ..might turn out to be nice late round picks..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
SD Sports Guy
I airball my layups

SD Sports Guy has an OK reputation so far

Agreed...put it in the wrong forum yesterday. I'm a newbie though...and my shoelaces will be tied very soon.

Hinrich was awful, no doubt about it. However, he could probably be picked up in the middle rounds (6-8) next year instead of the 3rd or 4th like this past season.
SD Sports Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Think this thread might be better suited for the 'NBA Forum' ..not the Fantasy Forum..

But in terms of Fantasy ..I'll be avoiding Hinrich next season (if he stay's on the Bulls)but Rose and Noah ..might turn out to be nice late round picks..
I'd say you should deffinitly stay away from noah.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
I'd say you should deffinitly stay away from noah.
He averaged 9 points and 7 rebounds with decent blocks and good steals after the Ben Wallace trade. For a rookie who missed all of summer league and the preseason with a shoulder injury he performed pretty well down the stretch. Considering he and Aaron Gray are the only centers on Chicago's roster I would feel pretty good about using a late pick on him.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoyofsobe
He averaged 9 points and 7 rebounds with decent blocks and good steals after the Ben Wallace trade. For a rookie who missed all of summer league and the preseason with a shoulder injury he performed pretty well down the stretch. Considering he and Aaron Gray are the only centers on Chicago's roster I would feel pretty good about using a late pick on him.
Took the words ..right from my keyboard!

Not to mention Noah knows coming into the year he's going to be playing significant minutes and as we speak preparing for it. I really wouldn't be surprised if he averages ..10 10 and 2 with a decent/to good FG % ...
Old 07-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #7
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Took the words ..right from my keyboard!

Not to mention Noah knows coming into the year he's going to be playing significant minutes and as we speak preparing for it. I really wouldn't be surprised if he averages ..10 10 and 2 with a decent/to good FG % ...

Wouldn't be surprised if Noah played his way out of the starting lineup though due to something stupid during the season (probably during a cold streak or something). Kid is immature and will say dumb things/get himself into trouble especially when he or the team is struggling.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #8
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
Wouldn't be surprised if Noah played his way out of the starting lineup though due to something stupid during the season (probably during a cold streak or something). Kid is immature and will say dumb things/get himself into trouble especially when he or the team is struggling.
That's a gamble I would be willing to take with a late round pick..
Old 07-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #9
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Hey I like your screen name Zan Tabak is cool.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #10
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
Hey I like your screen name Zan Tabak is cool.
lol..thanks dude!..not many people remember ole Zannie
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: