Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Disrespects Pacer Rookies

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    to annoy you apparently
    it doesnt annoy me, it just makes me embarrassed to be of a race where that type of behavior is tolerated and seemingly embraced by a decent portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Charles Oakley used to ***** Scottie Pippen as a rookie on his own team. Anyone remember the stories on Bird first meeting rookie Jordan?

Fans getting too soft. Why should I give a damn that a guy disrespects a rookie...on another team?
    I'm all about that, that's the league I grew up on and love. Could you see Oakley putting up with Garnett's ****? He would nail his ass and knock him down to size

I am your soldier!

yes this is it. people are tough on each other in the league to make them tough. no one is gonna give you anything. KG is not gonna give you a welcome. you have to earn it. survival of the fittest in the NBA, like in real life.
    I don't know why people are such b*tches about this stuff.

If you f*ck up a report or something in a job, you're getting screamed at. If you show up in a new place and act like the sh*t, you're going to get a lot of crap. People being ***** and hazing each other is everywhere. Deal with it, prove you're good enough, and they'll stop. Sack up.

Life's a b*tch, other people just make it worse.

I don't necessarily like KG or anyone acting like that, but it's the way it is... Crying about it won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    it doesnt annoy me, it just makes me embarrassed to be of a race where that type of behavior is tolerated and seemingly embraced by a decent portion.
    life is a b1tch. sack up, pu$$y

Saw a basketball once

He was probably jealous Price and Hansbrough went to college. Life can be cruel sometimes.

I am your soldier!

Hahaha I literally said the same thing.

Banned

that literally does not apply to my post at all.

I just dont associate with people like KG...that how I deal with it.

People being ***** and hazing each other is everywhere. Deal with it, prove you're good enough, and they'll stop. Sack up.
    its not even about that its a pattern of immature behavior. If you can condone that type of behavior maybe it says something about you. Hazing someone is fine. The distinction you not making is that he isnt making them look bad, he is making himself look ignorant for cursing at people public. When did "**** you" become acceptable language for a grown man? If KG wanted to haze there are a million ways to do it while not making himself look ignorant but he choose one of the few that make himself look like a child.
    Last edited by Younggrease; 11-15-2009 at 02:53 PM.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

I'm sure it kills KG inside to hear that.

thats fine. just dont whine about it.

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

Not that i'm defending KG, but this has become such a pansy league if something as insignificant as this is considered a big deal.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Why should I care that a grown ass man curses at another person for no reason...

Honestly I dont care it doesnt effect me, but it is just another instanse of KG acting like a ignorant. Why use profanity in public towards another person especially someone he doesnt know. Lucky that wasnt Anthony Peeler Jr. Its just distasteful and in conjunction with everything else just comes off as ignorant. I love competition and love trash talking but with KG, I dont even take it serious because he like a caracature. He is a joke, its like listening to black sterotype and to me that is sickening.
    Bit too dramatic to me. People online always act like any minor infraction is the worst thing that ever happened. Disgusting? sickening?

I just dont buy it. you are a grown man sitting at a computer probably also watching the NFL like I am....I dont believe you really give a damn. Fake outrage annoys me a bit and I dont think you have so little going on in your life that you really give a damn about this.

People get on the internet and start acting like fake ass politicians pretending irrelevant **** just offends them to their very core. I just dont buy it.

This **** just isnt that major.

If he smacked the dude....fine. He said "**** your rookies". Ive said worse to people I love. Why should I be upset because of this?

Why should anyone? Ive done too many things myself to be hating on another man for not being friendly to some rookies.

This isnt Karl Malone ****ing a 12 year old here....

Banned

thats fine. just dont whine about it.
    how the hell is that whining...someone made a thread on the topic and I responded. how about making sense? I couldnt care less about KGs existance. If he won 200 mill lottery tommorrow or died tommorrow would not effect me one bit...

Bit too dramatic to me. People online always act like any minor infraction is the worst thing that ever happened. Disgusting? sickening?

I just dont buy it. you are a grown man sitting at a computer probably also watching the NFL like I am....I dont believe you really give a damn. Fake outrage annoys me a bit and I dont think you have so little going on in your life that you really give a damn about this.

People get on the internet and start acting like fake ass politicians pretending irrelevant **** just offends them to their very core. I just dont buy it.

If he smacked the dude....fine. He said "**** your rookies". Ive said worse to people I love. Why should I be upset because of this?

Why should anyone? Ive done too many things myself to be hating on another man for not being friendly to some rookies.

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

how the hell is that whining...someone made a thread on the topic and I responded. how about making sense? I couldnt care less about KGs existance. If he won 200 mill lottery tommorrow or died tommorrow would not effect me one bit...
    quit bitching man, either grow a pair or go to the WNBA board

Banned

pls point to the outrage...b/c there is none in my post.(I simply stated that he was a caracture, which I can make a very valid argument to prove)

I dont watch the NFL...Im in front of my cpu doing this and work.

Again I dont care about this particular incident or anything KG does. But it is what it is. He is ignorant and childish and there is a pattern of behavior to back that up.

Im not upset, I dont give a damn about KG. Its just sad that this stuff is condoned. It doesnt bother but that doesnt mean that I cant offer commentary based on my thought upon the event and what I know about the person committing it. The fact that I typed up a 1 minute response does not mean that I give a damn about it. I type responses to **** I dont care about everyday and this is no different.