Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Brown and Sasha need to play over Watlon and Farmar

I wouldn't mind seeing Brown and Farmar in the same lineup especially if Fisher is struggling or if Kobe is tired.

Also, I think Bynum is going to need more minutes. Gasol cannot check or box out Howard by any means. He can hardly box out Tony Battie and Marcin Gortat.

If Sasha can make his shots he should play over Walton, If not I wouldn't mind seeing Walton play since he knows how to keep the ball moving. However, Farmar on the other hand is very inconsistent and that game tonight is just as rare as the Magic shooting 62%.

Default Re: Post-game discussion of Lakers-Magic NBA Finals Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Fatal9 of all people *****ing about petty agendas and trolls

He becomes even more oblivious than usual after a poor game by his hero.
    In all fairness though....Is he the only guy you think has an Agenda? Or is it only an Agenda when it goes against what you beleive?...Same can be said for the guy's on this board who bashes Kobe at any chance they get, and suck LeBron's dick afterwards...Bashing Kobe to Prop up LeBron....Bashing LeBron to Prop up Kobe= Goes hand and hand....Thats all...

Default Re: PHIL JACKSON calls "basket interference" on Gasol after game 2 controversy...

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    We would need another angle to tell. It doesn't look like Pau grabbing the net made the backboard shake.
    The net? He hits the rim and shakes the backboard, look at the blue reflection shake before the ball hits the top of the box. That could have caused an unnatural bounce (Not saying did, but could have). I do agree though a different angle might tell more of the story, but Phil and the NBA disagree and they both have access to different angles.

Why did the thread get moved here? This is a POST GAME 3 discussion thread, my thread was about Phil Jackson saying Pau should have been called for basket interference IN GAME 2. Is this how ISH plans on sorting out threads now? Just throw them all in irrelevant sticky threads so people overlook them?
    Last edited by cdbleb; 06-10-2009 at 12:59 AM.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Um, you really want me to dig up posts of me calling him the best, blaming the Cavs for lack of support, etc etc in the game threads? I was making posts to calm down all the fans (indian_guy big example) who were trying to pretend he played well every game or that he had a series to compare with Jordan's best.

at your discreet trolling. Very subtle but it's been exposed in the last couple of days.

Also, at the trolls trying to turn me into some sort of a Kobe fan.
    If you say so. My main focus tonight was on Pietrus in hopes that he continued to get owned by Kobe, because I really grew to dislike him during the course of the ECF. In fact, the only thing I really talked about during the game was Pietrus and his pathetic play. Then, he showed me up in the fourth quarter.

Yes... I'd like for you to dig up said threads, specifically the game thread from Game 6 of the ECF. Then, compare it to my posts tonight. I've barely even criticized Bryant and I expect him to come back in full force in Game 4. The Magic really can't defend him.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Kobe Bryant chokes in the NBA Finals again

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Forget this sh*t. I should have my 360 back by monday if UPS delivers on time. I'm going to send you an invite then, my blazers vs current Lakers. It's already over.

Going to abuse you with Aldridge in the post. You try and stop that, I know how to shoot 3's with Rudy and Outlaw now. Outlaw doesn't miss.

You some how figure out how to shut that down, I got Roy to tear Kobe apart on the other side of the court. Watch out next week. Don't get scared.

lol man i beat you by over 50 points and i held you to 4 points in a quarter. u cant hang with me boy!! lol but honestly my nba2k9 disc is cracked

Default Re: PHIL JACKSON calls "basket interference" on Gasol after game 2 controversy...

Quote Originally Posted by cdbleb
    The net? He hits the rim and shakes the backboard, look at the blue reflection shake before the ball hits the top of the box. That could have caused an unnatural bounce (Not saying did, but could have). I do agree though a different angle might tell more of the story, but Phil and the NBA disagree and they both have access to different angles.
    He over shot the rim, the ball grazed the outside of the rim on its way by, there was no way that ball was ever going to get a bounce that would pop it back the other way.

owwwww

Who really cares though? If Lakers lose the series, Kobe should get all the blame. But if they win, the last three quarters of this game aren't going to be remembered at all. At least wait for the next couple of games to play out because right now he is still averaging like 33/5/8 on 47%.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    What about all four shooting fouls that weren't called in the first quarter on Kobe?

Can't get them all and in realtime it did look like an obvious foul as there was a ton of contact on the body.
    Didn't see the first half, that's why I was looking for a feed earlier. I decided to head to the bar to watch the second half.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
    I definitely agree about Brown, since I think that Farmar has been in a slump pretty much since he got hurt. Vujacic over Walton is more debatable, though, since Sasha doesn't seem to contribute much when he's not hitting his shots. Vujacic is definitely the better player, but I would favor Walton with his size and experience to guard Turkoglu. I guess it comes down to a question of floor spacing vs defense.

WHOOOOOOO!! Walton is always getting scored on. Walton cant do **** right. What can walton do that i cant do? Walton gets paid millions for being able to pass a ball **** i can do that

High School Varsity 6th Man justin43's Avatar

Well, I will be interested in the next game. I wasn't expecting a sweep to be honest.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by don juan de marco
    WHOOOOOOO!! Walton is always getting scored on. Walton cant do **** right. What can walton do that i cant do? Walton gets paid millions for being able to pass a ball **** i can do that
    Gimme a break, Walton was decent in stretches tonight and was great in the first two games.

He's the perfect roleplayer for the triangle offense.

Talking Re: Post-game discussion of Lakers-Magic NBA Finals Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by justin43
    @Butters
    I wouldn't be so quick to think that the Magic can win three games at home after looking at these stats.
    What are stats?I beleive in Magic....

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    If you say so. My main focus tonight was on Pietrus in hopes that he continued to get owned by Kobe, because I really grew to dislike him during the course of the ECF. In fact, the only thing I really talked about during the game was Pietrus and his pathetic play. Then, he showed me up in the fourth quarter.

Yes... I'd like for you to dig up said threads, specifically the game thread from Game 6 of the ECF. Then, compare it to my posts tonight. I've barely even criticized Bryant and I expect him to come back in full force in Game 4. The Magic really can't defend him.
    How can anyone dislike Pietrus? He rises to the challenge and makes some big plays. Plays hard, plays clean, plays big minutes. He can be a bit inconsistent but that's why he's role player and comes off the bench.

Originally Posted by justin43
    @Butters
    I wouldn't be so quick to think that the Magic can win three games at home after looking at these stats.
    Lakers have not lost 3 games in a row in over a year.

Why did the thread get moved here? This is a POST GAME 3 discussion thread, my thread was about Phil Jackson saying Pau should have been called for basket interference IN GAME 2. Is this how ISH plans on sorting out threads now? Just throw them all in irrelevant sticky threads so people overlook them?
    Im still waiting for an answer from whoever moved it...

Not airballing my layups anymore Jenna J's Avatar

GO ORLANDO!!!

They blow there chance in game 2 and that really cost them but thankfully they won the first game at home tonight and if they take game 4 we got a real series as I really hope Orlando can pull the upset.