Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2018, 11:21 PM   #16
kennethgriffen
College superstar

Default Re: my team absolutely destroyed last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
You were hostile towards me first mfer

I'm one of the nicest dudes on here, but i'm not gonna sit idly by when guys start popping off at me

saying i have no stars other than westbrook is an act of hostility IMO

i have like 4-5
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:28 PM   #17
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
saying i have no stars other than westbrook is an act of hostility IMO

i have like 4-5
it's just not a very promising team imo, I was more a little bothered by your confidence/pride in the OP. Was just trying to set you straight in an honest, but fair way

no hard feelings man, it's just fantasy
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:36 PM   #18
kennethgriffen
College superstar

Quote:
it's just not a very promising team imo, I was more a little bothered by your confidence/pride in the OP. Was just trying to set you straight in an honest, but fair way

no hard feelings man, it's just fantasy

i think youre the one coming off over confident and pretentious in a know it all sorta way. nowhere in this thread did i say anything about winning the league or having the best team. all i said was my team dominated 1 day and i was happy with my late round picks

then you come barging in flailing your little flippers squawking like a beached porpoise acting like your shit dont stank in fantasy and my teams trash

you said i had 1 star and i have 4-5 ... maybe a few are a bit injury prone but i never said they weren't
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #19
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
i think youre the one coming off over confident and pretentious in a know it all sorta way. nowhere in this thread did i say anything about winning the league or having the best team. all i said was my team dominated 1 day and i was happy with my late round picks

then you come barging in flailing your little flippers squawking like a beached porpoise acting like your shit dont stank in fantasy and my teams trash

you said i had 1 star and i have 4-5 ... maybe a few are a bit injury prone but i never said they weren't
but that is actually true.

and i also said westbrook is your 1 superstar, which is true. You need at least a few fantasy superstars to win leagues, you have 1. And he's coming off an injury. Good job mang!

at least you had 1 day of glory lmao. (if that's what you call glory)
Old 10-19-2018, 12:56 AM   #20
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
but that is actually true.

and i also said westbrook is your 1 superstar, which is true. You need at least a few fantasy superstars to win leagues, you have 1. And he's coming off an injury. Good job mang!

at least you had 1 day of glory lmao. (if that's what you call glory)

It's impossible to have a "few superstars" in a 12 team league with each roster having 13 players.

This isn't like real life where your Bran forms super teams with the help of the league.

It's actually hilarious, too; Bran can more easily build fantasy like teams in real life than we can in fantasy basketball.

You don't know what a superstar is, apparently; it makes sense because you're a Branny.

Last edited by stalkerforlife : 10-19-2018 at 12:59 AM.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:13 AM   #21
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
It's impossible to have a "few superstars" in a 12 team league with each roster having 13 players.

This isn't like real life where your Bran forms super teams with the help of the league.

It's actually hilarious, too; Bran can more easily build fantasy like teams in real life than we can in fantasy basketball.

You don't know what a superstar is, apparently; it makes sense because you're a Branny.
This is literally your first time ever being in a fantasy league, it's cute you think you know what you're talking about. poor justin always in over his head, even in the fantasy realm

I have made it completely clear that when I use the terms star and superstar, I am strictly talking in a fantasy sense. Guys like Drummond have been fantasy superstars for years (but not in real life), and those are the types of guys I'm referring to. You absolutely can have multiple fantasy superstars dum dum. Now go wash your face and get a job you piece of shit
Old 10-19-2018, 01:23 AM   #22
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
This is literally your first time ever being in a fantasy league, it's cute you think you know what you're talking about. poor justin always in over his head, even in the fantasy realm

I have made it completely clear that when I use the terms star and superstar, I am strictly talking in a fantasy sense. Guys like Drummond have been fantasy superstars for years (but not in real life), and those are the types of guys I'm referring to. You absolutely can have multiple fantasy superstars dum dum. Now go wash your face and get a job you piece of shit

I win.

You have to get out of your feelings, Simon.

You're too easily triggered.

I was simply telling you how it is and you felt embarrassed because you know i'm right.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:29 AM   #23
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I win.

You have to get out of your feelings, Simon.

You're too easily triggered.

I was simply telling you how it is and you felt embarrassed because you know i'm right.
Dude I've been bullying you for years, sometimes in a friendly way and sometimes in a viscous way. I figure just interacting with me in any way is a win for you, so I sorta agree that you win

but you're never right about anything so don't even go down that road of pretending to win because you were right about something. that's just silly
Old 10-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #24
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
i also included aldridge and trae young

all i wanted in return was pg13, oladipo and porter jr

4 for 3 ... aldridge is better than your #1 pick lol

you missed the draft and got ****ed remember
Why are you trying to trade half your team before even the first week is up? Have some confidence in your own picks.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: