NBA Superstar

Question Whats your take on the Washington Redskins?

Whats your take on the Cleveland Indians?

raep tiem

Default Re: Whats your take on the Washington Redskins?

Both teams play hard.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

they both suck.

A bunch of crybabies giving a shit putting their noses in business that isn't any of their's. For fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ks-sake the actual legitimate "redskins" (Native Americans) don't give a shit, yet a group of people in our nation's capital think it deserves all this attention and needs to be addressed like it's some real issue when THERE'S SO MUCH MORE OTHER REAL SHIT GOING DOWN IN THE WORLD yet this is such an important landmark issue.

The name shouldn't be forced to be changed; neither should the Indians or any other team at any level, professional, college, high school, etc ... who really f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking cares? I know, some fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ktard who wants to feel like they're a "progressive" thinking individual in this world doing a greater good for other people who supposedly can't speak up for themselves. Why do we even tolerate this bullshit and let it keep coming up as an issue or story at all?

I personally don't care about the Redskins' franchise. I don't care about Dan Snyder, but I do care about the fans of the team who don't want the ORIGINAL name to be changed. Some people don't think it's a big deal, but some people don't realize a name change of such a lucrative franchise could potentially cost the team billions if given long enough. I seriously doubt a name change will incline the team's value, merchandise revenue, etc. This could be a serious game changer and serious blow to the franchise's (and to some extent, the league's) profitability. The craziest batshit part about all of this is ironically your average actual "redskin" Native American sumbeech doesn't even give seven and a half cents butt cheese off a Japanese zebra's back. So why the hell do we care?

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

I think if the PC Nazi's win this, that Redskins logos will be the #1 emblem on gang attire for the next 25yrs and perhaps beyond

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Both teams play hard.