Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-15-2017, 07:36 PM   #31
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Donald Trump Doesn’t Know He’s The President Of The U.S. Virgin Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
We know he knew how many states there were. Corps man was phonetic. Thinking on his feet and being fluid, he was one of the best in the last 50 years. He had his moments when he stuttered but he's in a totally different league than Trump in regards to fluidity and grace. Trump could never defend his HC bills or even act like he knows their content. Obama knew what he was talking about.

I will concede shit about trump .. but when you're trying to deny obama's dumb moments ..just fk off then because you're trolling .. corpsman was a major fumble .. how does the POTUS not know how to pronounce corpsman .. he's also had other fumbles including things about history .. obama sounded great when he had a script in front of him .. when he had to improvise he sounded like a stuttering buffoon struggling to find the right words .. heck, even when he did have a script he stuttered like a buffoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LHBxsDYavo

so yeah trump has his faults but don't come acting like obama didn't have his own faults
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 05:51 PM   #32
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Default Re: Donald Trump Doesn’t Know He’s The President Of The U.S. Virgin Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Nick Young would defend it if Trump raped his own mother.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:24 PM   #33
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
lol of course he did .. just two off the top of my head and there's a lot more .. '57 states' , 'corpse-man' .. and he made his own mistakes regarding history .. not to mention the horrible stuttering when he didn't have a nice pre planned set of words placed in front of him .. he had plenty of dunce moments

Off the top of your head, my ass. Those are the same two screw-ups you morons always post to in these types threads. The rest you have to google.

Captain Covfefe easily has more gaffes through 9 months than Obama during his entire presidency. How is that even a debate? Trump is so monumentally stupid, when he said PR was “surrounded by water, big water, ocean water" it legit sounded like he was just made aware of this fact.

I'll take Obama's occasional stammer over Trump's verbal shit smoothies any day. Look at this moron trying to explain why he STILL hasn't offered condolences to the families of the four soldiers who were ambushed and killed in Niger 12 days ago. He sounds like a nervous teenager who was caught skipping class:

So much cringe, I can't take it.

Go golf some more, you useless POS.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:12 PM   #34
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
Off the top of your head, my ass. Those are the same two screw-ups you morons always post to in these types threads. The rest you have to google.

Captain Covfefe easily has more gaffes through 9 months than Obama during his entire presidency. How is that even a debate? Trump is so monumentally stupid, when he said PR was “surrounded by water, big water, ocean water" it legit sounded like he was just made aware of this fact.

I'll take Obama's occasional stammer over Trump's verbal shit smoothies any day. Look at this moron trying to explain why he STILL hasn't offered condolences to the families of the four soldiers who were ambushed and killed in Niger 12 days ago. He sounds like a nervous teenager who was caught skipping class:

So much cringe, I can't take it.

Go golf some more, you useless POS.

meltdown .. keep cleaning that shit off your face loser .. maybe half off it will be off by the time President Trump is re-elected
Old 10-16-2017, 08:16 PM   #35
warriorfan
The Bully

dude77 is fat guy from the midwest
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:19 AM   #36
Clifton
talk less, say more

Well, to be fair, I didn't know that either.

The presidency is just like any other job in that you're thrown into it, nothing can really prepare you for it, and most of what you do is meet with people and respond to contingencies that you can't see coming. The difference is that the president's job is many times more complex than any of ours, and the stakes are much higher.

But honestly, I think of all the people working in the executive branch, the President benefits the least from hitting up an AP US Gov't study guide on weekends. He's got people for that. And I'm not even being sarcastic. When you're in the thick of it doing the work, trivial facets of the government structure really don't matter. When they do matter, he's got a Harvard Kennedy School grad to brief him.

The president is measured by his ability to adapt to his impossible (these days) task and make good decisions. Which, for Trump, ... everyone must judge for himself. But I would suggest that he's not as bad at this as his rhetoric and blunders make it seem. There is a lot that's problematic about his approach and him in general, but it gets overstated. His kind of evil is at least obvious. (At least, to most people I know. Even those who ultimately support him.)
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:58 AM   #37
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
meltdown .. keep cleaning that shit off your face loser .. maybe half off it will be off by the time President Trump is re-elected

He got lucky af once, will not happen again. People are sick of the circus in the WH. GTFOH
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:41 PM   #38
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

Obama meant 47. He misspoke. It happens.

There’s a big difference between misspeaking and simply not knowing stuff.

If you honestly think Obama made it through Harvard and the Senate without knowing how many states there are
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 05:51 PM   #39
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

Obama meant 47. He misspoke. It happens.

There’s a big difference between misspeaking and simply not knowing stuff.

If you honestly think Obama made it through Harvard and the Senate without knowing how many states there are

lol@using snopes .. what did he mean by corpse-man ? there's a lot of shit obama doesn't/didn't know .. and he's lied plenty of times as well .. obama was pretty fkn dumb many times .. embarrassingly dumb .. and he's had his own gaffes with history .. an all around dunce .. beloved dunce of course by the media .. barry was an affirmative action, novelty president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiY1j7Ijg0

https://youtu.be/p9hZpJp7U3Y?t=1

Last edited by dude77 : 10-18-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #40
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
Well, to be fair, I didn't know that either.

The presidency is just like any other job in that you're thrown into it, nothing can really prepare you for it, and most of what you do is meet with people and respond to contingencies that you can't see coming. The difference is that the president's job is many times more complex than any of ours, and the stakes are much higher.

But honestly, I think of all the people working in the executive branch, the President benefits the least from hitting up an AP US Gov't study guide on weekends. He's got people for that. And I'm not even being sarcastic. When you're in the thick of it doing the work, trivial facets of the government structure really don't matter. When they do matter, he's got a Harvard Kennedy School grad to brief him.

The president is measured by his ability to adapt to his impossible (these days) task and make good decisions. Which, for Trump, ... everyone must judge for himself. But I would suggest that he's not as bad at this as his rhetoric and blunders make it seem. There is a lot that's problematic about his approach and him in general, but it gets overstated. His kind of evil is at least obvious. (At least, to most people I know. Even those who ultimately support him.)

If you set the bar any lower for Trump, it would melt due to its close proximity to the Earth's core.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:39 PM   #41
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
lol@using snopes .. what did he mean by corpse-man ? there's a lot of shit obama doesn't/didn't know .. and he's lied plenty of times as well .. obama was pretty fkn dumb many times .. embarrassingly dumb .. and he's had his own gaffes with history .. an all around dunce .. beloved dunce of course by the media .. barry was an affirmative action, novelty president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiY1j7Ijg0

https://youtu.be/p9hZpJp7U3Y?t=1

We can do a comparison right here and now. I know you are going to punk out because that's what you do.

You are setting yourself up for a decade of embarrassment. Trump videos are going to circulate for a century. I guarantee you after one year his gaffe videos are going to be on a different planet than Obama's eight year. I will gladly compare his year of gaffes to Obama's 8 years already. And Trump is making more gaffes now as the pressure is building.

Here are some of his gaffes in the past:

"the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese" to get a global market advantage on the US.

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter I would probably be dating her."

"I like war heroes who are not captured."

"Make America Great Again. I created the phrase about a year ago." Its was Reagan's slogan.

"Hillary was a co founder of Isis"

"The only one regret I have in the women department, is that I didn't get to date lady Diana."

"Frederick Douglass has done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more"

"Andrew Jackson was really, really angry when he saw what was happening with the Civil War."

"We just launched 59 missles headed toward Iraq." Doesn't even know the country he just bombed.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:10 AM   #42
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Trump is a typical American who knows very little about the outside world

His appeal is that he wasn't a chosen candidate from the inside circle, thus he has caused more meltdowns in the establishment than all previous presidents combined

It's a great show and has exposed many things to the ignorant who wwere unaware before
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:14 AM   #43
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Yesterday's faux pas might be his biggest yet Dude77 right on cue as I said he's falling apart above..

After not mentioning the deaths of 4 solders - Oct. 4 (he plays golf and calls football players SOB's) when he was told to tell the public (and it was written into a speech) he calls one parent, and tells her that her dead son "knew what he signed up for" (a congress person was at the house when Trump humiliated the parents and left them crying) and Trump calls another set of parents and offers $25,000 it seems to be a lie as he failed to send it with the condolence card.

Another parent of a gold star solider killed in Syria in May says Trump never contacted them (six of thirteen families who lost their life in war say they never got calls) after Trump lied about several Presidents not contacting fallen solders and that he does more than other presidents do in this regard. As always his tweets show where his mind was. Ironically, his tweets were about those SOBs and that he's not a moron.

You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited by Pointguard : 10-19-2017 at 02:18 AM.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: