Default The first bite of a tunafish sandwich

Does anyone feel like they're gonna choke? Especially when you're really hungry.

The first bite doesn't go down easy.

Default Re: The first bite of a tunafish sandwich

You gotta mix that bish with alot of mayo

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If it has crust its an odd first bite. Ive noticed it actually. The proper way to eat one is cut and starting from the inside...leaving the crust when done. Or just remove the crust...but im not about all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    op probably eating dry bread and just straight tuna. no wonder this dumb f*ck is choking on his sandwich

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    and with sweetcorn and scallions. then it's a good ass sandwich.

Man, idk what it is but I can't eat fish at all. I hate the smell, the taste isn't bad but the smell absolutely kills it for me. And I hate that I hate it because it is so damn good for you I'm trying to start working out and I have a friend (who is well toned and big) helping me by going to the gym with him and trying to change my diet so it is more similar to his, and this man eats a LOT of fish!! One day fish, next day chicken, but according to him not eating fish would be a deal breaker and he would stop training me if I did, saying "there ain't no point BRO, y'aint gonna get no gains"

So now I don't breathe through my nose when I eat fish, and I try to get over with it as soon as possible. Once I am done, I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth I used to like fish as a kid, and I love to go fishing, but eating it nowadays is a damn chore.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Man, idk what it is but I can't eat fish at all. I hate the smell, the taste isn't bad but the smell absolutely kills it for me. And I hate that I hate it because it is so damn good for you I'm trying to start working out and I have a friend (who is well toned and big) helping me by going to the gym with him and trying to change my diet so it is more similar to his, and this man eats a LOT of fish!! One day fish, next day chicken, but according to him not eating fish would be a deal breaker and he would stop training me if I did, saying "there ain't no point BRO, y'aint gonna get no gains"

So now I don't breathe through my nose when I eat fish, and I try to get over with it as soon as possible. Once I am done, I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth I used to like fish as a kid, and I love to go fishing, but eating it nowadays is a damn chore.

you don't need to eat fish for big gains. You just need to eat a lot.

Stop acting like a pu*sy too. Act like a man. Eat that damn fish and f*cking enjoy it. You should order that nasty fermented fish in a can from sweden and just hold it in your mouth for as long as possible. That way the next time you eat tuna you'll be grateful.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I add a bit of Italian salad dressing along w/ the mayo.

Banned

That's exactly how I feel about peanut butter. The taste is pretty meh, but whenever I say Im gonna eat some, the smell kills it for me.

Fish is good though, just had cod for dinner.

Banned

smells like pussy. the greatest of smells.