Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1723

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    Everyone is playing all time great offense in this laughably cupcake Era. There's like 10 players averaging 30 in the playoffs.
    Everyone huh? Reckless exaggeration.

Default Re: 2021 Western Conference Round 2: (1) Utah Jazz vs. (4) L.A. Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    I'd rather have Campazzo and Rivers than Clarkson anyday. Conley missed the first 5 games. He was one of the best players in the league this year. Obviously the Clippers missed their guys as well.
    well you be wrong about campazzo and rivers. You mainly follow the jazz, I try to follow multiple good teams and have a good friend who's a big Nuggets stan(he was actually the guy I invited for the fantasy league a few years ago with RRR3, kenneth, stalker etc). You notice clarkson's flaws which he has many but he can score very well. That gordon trade for denver meant the team/lineup was built completely around jokic/murray so murray's injury was crippling. also denver's bench is crap with how old millsap is besides morris, jamychal to add on a very not talented starting lineup. Utah has 3-4 ball handlers and scorers, they can just deal with injuries better.

Fine i'll change what I said about losing in 6 being bad. How they lost in 6 was very bad, conley as good as he is is not close to as important as kawhi. Also gobert's flaws were a good part of why the Jazz lost game 6.

Edit: you said jazz would only win 30 games without gobert. That's only true if you replace him with no one, not a good center like a capela/turner etc. You replace jokic with even sabonis and they might not even make the playoffs, that's how hard jokic carries denver
    Last edited by NBAGOAT; 06-19-2021 at 02:02 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Gobert had help? He was missing his 2nd best player before tonite and he obviously was rusty. Going 6 without Conley was a great showing
    Who’s the second best player?

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    well you be wrong about campazzo and rivers. You mainly follow the jazz, I try to follow multiple good teams and have a good friend who's a big Nuggets stan(he was actually the guy I invited for the fantasy league a few years ago with RRR3, kenneth, stalker etc). You notice clarkson's flaws which he has many but he can score very well. That gordon trade for denver meant the team/lineup was built completely around jokic/murray so murray's injury was crippling. also denver's bench is crap with how old millsap is besides morris, jamychal to add on a very not talented starting lineup. Utah has 3-4 ball handlers and scorers, they can just deal with injuries better.

Fine i'll change what I said about losing in 6 being bad. How they lost in 6 was very bad, conley as good as he is is not close to as important as kawhi. Also gobert's flaws were a good part of why the Jazz lost game 6.

Edit: you said jazz would only win 30 games without gobert. That's only true if you replace him with no one, not a good center like a capela/turner etc. You replace jokic with even sabonis and they might not even make the playoffs, that's how hard jokic carries denver
    He thinks Gobert is top 10 on offense he’s never going to get it. I’m not sure how you can think Gobert is comparable to Jokic or Embiid if you watch the playoffs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Rudy >>>>>>> Bam

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post

Clarkson can score because he never passes the ball. He does not score well. Most of the time he is shit. I've seen enough of Campazzo and Rivers to know I would want them over Clarkson but there's not many guys I wouldn't take over that gunner. Would love to have 1 PF like Millsap or Green. Morris was great against the Jazz last year. Another guy I'd take over Clarkson in a second. Utah has many ball handlers but if Mitchell or Clarkson get it no none else touches it! They should be able to deal with injuries better but when the coaches answer to an injury is the same guy and not necessarily the best guy what does it matter? Oni and Favors killed them and he did nothing about it. He out coached last year against Denver too. That was the series. Kawai only missed two games not 5. I didn't say how many they'd win without Gobert. I do know they would be a bad team. They've never been good without him. Caplea and Turner have carried teams like Gobert?

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    Who’s the second best player?
    Conley

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He thinks Gobert is top 10 on offense he’s never going to get it. I’m not sure how you can think Gobert is comparable to Jokic or Embiid if you watch the playoffs.
    Jokic just got swept and Embiid can't even beat the Hawks if he's even able to make it out of bed and get to arena

NBA rookie of the year

Jokic just got swept and Embiid can't even beat the Hawks if he's even able to make it out of bed and get to arena
    Jokic got swept by an amazing team without his number two option lol. Embiid is very likely going to beat the Hawks Sunday, but even if he doesn’t the Hawks are one of the best teams in the league since McMillan took over as coach so not a huge black mark on him cuz he’s been amazing individually. As much as I troll you, I will admit Rudy’s impact is huge in the regular season but if you can’t see that he can get schemes out of the playoffs by 5 out small ball lineups you’re just being stubborn. And it’s not just Rudy btw. This happens to every single drop big besides Embiid and Jokic in the playoffs. The reason teams can’t go small against Embiid and Jokic is because if they do they’ll score 50 and foul everyone out. Rudy needs to develop an elite low post game to be worth his contract in the playoffs.

Conley
    No he’s not

You actually are using jokic losing in the second round to compre gobert to jokic?

Xiao is the only guy in the world comparing Rudy to Jokic

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    No he’s not
    the advanced stats tell the story as does the eye test. Him stepping up especially defensively is the main difference between this year and last

Gobert with an insane -24