Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Decent playground baller Apogee's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron wouldnt average this high FG % On another team

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Because you have no counter argument? Heat are the most stacked team in history. Why? Because they have EASILY the most talent compared to the rest of the league. That's how we should define stacked teams... how they compared to the rest of the league at the time they played...

moron.
    When I think about History its usually the whole scope of it. It would not make sense to just focus on one time period. Its fairly simple

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    If we should define stacked teams by that way, then don't say in history. If the Heat are the most stacked team in history (THE HISTORY OF THE NBA), then you have to compare them to other stacked teams in history. They are clearly not the most stacked team in history. They have flaws.
    They're easily one of the most TALENTED team ever, not stacked.

They have two SUPERSTARS who are both already top five at their position of all-time.

Wade is a top 25 - 30 guy of all-time. And they have a perennial elite PF who is top five at his position standing within the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23

They have two SUPERSTARS who are both already top five at their position of all-time.

Wade is a top 25 - 30 guy of all-time. And they have a perennial elite PF who is top five at his position standing within the league.
    Talented is a better word. If they were stacked, they could bench the big 3 and still be a great team. They don't have anyone besides the big 3 who can hold the ball and take over the game himself.

So I agree with you. They are top heavy with talent, and the team is built around them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23

No doubt about talented but I think he's talking about stacked as in for example a team that I thought before the season was more stacked than the heat the clippers. But that's just my opinion.

The heat aren't stacked?? lol

Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Ray, Chalmers, Cole, Miller, Jones, Birdman, Lewis, Haslem, Battier

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    If we should define stacked teams by that way, then don't say in history. If the Heat are the most stacked team in history (THE HISTORY OF THE NBA), then you have to compare them to other stacked teams in history. They are clearly not the most stacked team in history. They have flaws.
    You're right in that sense. I guess my intent wasn't clear. I should have explained what I meant from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator

Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Ray, Chalmers, Cole, Miller, Jones, Birdman, Lewis, Haslem, Battier
    LeBron-Best player in the NBA, currently in godmode
    Wade-Superstar
    Bosh-All-star
    Chalmers-Role player, does his job well though
    Allen-Great shooter, not that important to Heat though
    Battier-Role player, does his job well, way too inconsistent shooting for my liking.
    Haslem-Washed up.
    Miller-Doesn't play much anymore.
    Birdman-Meh.
    Lewis-Not sure why you mentioned him lol
    Jones-Scrub
    Cole-Scrub

The thing is all those players compliment the big 3. None of those guys can carry a team on their backs themselves. They are always on a court with either LeBron or Wade.

And if they are stacked, then fine, but the most stacked team in history? I don't think so.

Banned

bold are all scrubs and chalmers is one of the worst PGs in the league for a starter. Haslem is hardly on the good side for a role player might as well call him a scrub too and birdman is decent but still very sloppy and gets fouled. Are you trolling with half of that list? lol

I don't see why "Heat fans" get so defensive when you say their team is the most talented team by a long shot. Isn't that a good thing? Safe to say these guys are LeBron stans and not much else.

Very good NBA starter

Relative to league average, LeBron might have the best offensive supporting cast in history.

Top 2 SG/Top 6-7 player in Wade.
    Top 5 PF/Top 15 player in Bosh.

And a ridiculous amount of excellent shooters to space the floor for him:
    Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
    Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
    Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
    Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
    Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Absolutely insane. If you were going to create the perfect offensive supporting cast for a perimeter superstar, this would be it.

This current Heat team may be stacked, but they have MANY flaws that LeGOAT covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I don't see why "Heat fans" get so defensive when you say their team is the most talented team by a long shot. Isn't that a good thing? Safe to say these guys are LeBron stans and not much else.
    If you said most talented team in the league, or one of the most talented teams ever (the big 3), then I wouldn't have a problem. Stacked just isn't the right word because they don't have a really good big man, and their bench isn't exactly the Clippers.

The Heat won a title being behind 3 series in a row. They didn't exactly sweep their way to a title.

I'm not a LeBron stan, and I only defend LeBron because he's a Heat player. I'm just saying there are a ton of stacked Laker, Bulls, and Celtic teams that are more stacked than this Heat team.

Maybe I'm just being humble, or modest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Relative to league average, LeBron might have the best offensive supporting cast in history.

Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
    Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
    Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
    Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
    Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Absolutely insane. If you were going to create the perfect offensive supporting cast for a perimeter superstar, this would be it.
    You forgot to mention the part where the team doesnt have a center and consistently gets outrebounded by the other team. Rest of your post is correct, playing with lebron is a three point shooter's dream

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3

Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
    Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
    Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
    Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
    Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Incredible.