NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Warriors Offense With Role Players Whom Have Less Than 14 PPG for career

Warriors have the best offense in the league while Curry and Thompson are the only players on the Warriors who have ever scored over 14 points per game for their career. And it's well known that the main reason Thompson has hit this mark is because he has had the luxary of playing next to Curry for his short career.

Andrew Bogut = Role Player, scored[COLOR="Blue"] 6 points per game[/color] last season
    Andre Iguodala = Role Player, 13 points per game for his career, [COLOR="Blue"]33%[/COLOR] career 3 point shooter
    Harrison Barnes = Role Player, career average 10 points per game, 1 assist, .530 TS%
    Draymond Green = Role Player, drafted 2nd round, 35th overall, Carreer average 7 points a game,[COLOR="Blue"] 33%[/COLOR] career 3 point shooter
    Festus Ezeli = Role Player, drafted 30th overall, career average of[COLOR="Blue"] 3.6 points a game[/blue] and 13 minutes per game
    Klay Thompson = 3&D Role Player, scored 15 points 1 rebound on .500% TS in the finals. Disappears often and may have Autism.
    Leandro Barbosa = Lower end Role Player, 33 years old and career average of 11 points and 2 assists per game
    Shawn Livingston = Lower end Role Player suffering from being somewhat crippled. Career average of a whopping 6.8 points per game.
    Mo Speights = Role Player with a career average of 7.2 points per game

Default Re: Warriors Offense With Role Players Whom Have Less Than 14 PPG for career

Can we run these numbers on lebrons cast

Default Re: Warriors Offense With Role Players Whom Have Less Than 14 PPG for career

OP taking notes from 3ball?

I see you brah

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Just for the record...according to the OP...clearly draft position matters as that is how he describes players.

FYI;

The current Warriors have the following picks on their team;

1st pick - Bogut
    4th pick - Livingston
    7th pick - Curry
    7th pick - Barnes
    9th pick - Iggy
    11th pick - Klay

They have 6 lottery picks on the current roster...and Green, the 2nd round pick, is an all nba type player.

Stacked...according to OP's criteria of draft position.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Just for the record...according to the OP...clearly draft position matters as that is how he describes players.

FYI;

The current Warriors have the following picks on their team;

1st pick - Bogut
    4th pick - Livingston
    7th pick - Curry
    7th pick - Barnes
    9th pick - Iggy
    11th pick - Klay

They have 6 lottery picks on the current roster...and Green, the 2nd round pick, is an all nba type player.

Stacked...according to OP's criteria of draft position.
    30+ year old injured first round picks

between Bogut, Livingston, and Iguodala you have one all star appearance in 32 seasons

them first round picks doe

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    30+ year old injured first round picks

between Bogut, Livingston, and Iguodala you have one all star appearance in 32 seasons

them first round picks doe

Just going off your criteria. You felt compelled to describe Green by his draft pick. So why aren't you staying consistent and doing it for every player?

See the double standards? Green...a player that will likely finish top 3 in DPOY and deserve it, will make the all star game and deserve it, and might make an all nba team...a top 20 player...

You are describing him by his draft position and his stats his rookie and 2nd year while playing limited minutes.

But yea...carry on

Just going off your criteria. You felt compelled to describe Green by his draft pick. So why aren't you staying consistent and doing it for every player?

See the double standards? Green...a player that will likely finish top 3 in DPOY and deserve it, will make the all star game and deserve it, and might make an all nba team...a top 20 player...

You are describing him by his draft position and his stats his rookie and 2nd year while playing limited minutes.

But yea...carry on
    It shows that Draymond Green was recently evaluated based on talent and all 30 teams did not think he was first round material. He struggled early in his career and now has found a nitch playing next to Steph Curry. Take away Steph Curry and you do not have the Draymond Green you are seeing today. It's just that simple.

It shows that Draymond Green was recently evaluated based on talent and all 30 teams did not think he was first round material. He struggled early in his career and now has found a nitch playing next to Steph Curry. Take away Steph Curry and you do not have the Draymond Green you are seeing today. It's just that simple.
    Struggled early in his career? Dude...he was a rookie...you don't categorize a rookie playing no minutes as "struggling early in his career"...Green is currently in the "early part of his career"...this is year 4. You are adopting absurd stance after absurd stance.

Also, I fully grant and constantly say how much Curry helps his players on that team. So that is a non point towards me as I've been saying that for a long time.

However, it goes both ways. If Curry didn't have Green playing elite and versatile defense, while making great passes, setting good screens, and nailing 3's...you simply wouldn't see the Curry you see right now.

Goes both ways mate...

You earlier called me a Curry hater after I said he might go down as the 2nd best pg ever with a chance to actually challenge Magic if he were to keep this up for 5 plus more years.

Think about that...you are so gone that you think someone is hating on Curry saying they could very well be the 2nd best pg ever...please....think about that.

Struggled early in his career? Dude...he was a rookie...you don't categorize a rookie playing no minutes as "struggling early in his career"

Also, I fully grant and constantly say how much Curry helps his players on that team. So that is a non point towards me as I've been saying that for a long time.

However, it goes both ways. If Curry didn't have Green playing elite and versatile defense, while making great passes, setting good screens, and nailing 3's...you simply wouldn't see the Curry you see right now.

Goes both ways mate...
    So Curry needs Green just as much as Green needs Curry...

Interesting...

TomBrady
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

nitch
    Explain yourself, heathen.

Banned

Warriors have the best offense in the league while Curry and Thompson are the only players on the Warriors who have ever scored over 14 points per game for their career. And it's well known that the main reason Thompson has hit this mark is because he has had the luxary of playing next to Curry for his short career.

Andrew Bogut = Role Player, scored[COLOR="Blue"] 6 points per game[/color] last season
    Andre Iguodala = Role Player, 13 points per game for his career, [COLOR="Blue"]33%[/COLOR] career 3 point shooter
    Harrison Barnes = Role Player, career average 10 points per game, 1 assist, .530 TS%
    Draymond Green = Role Player, drafted 2nd round, 35th overall, Carreer average 7 points a game,[COLOR="Blue"] 33%[/COLOR] career 3 point shooter
    Festus Ezeli = Role Player, drafted 30th overall, career average of[COLOR="Blue"] 3.6 points a game[/blue] and 13 minutes per game
    Klay Thompson = 3&D Role Player, scored 15 points 1 rebound on .500% TS in the finals. Disappears often and may have Autism.
    Leandro Barbosa = Lower end Role Player, 33 years old and career average of 11 points and 2 assists per game
    Shawn Livingston = Lower end Role Player suffering from being somewhat crippled. Career average of a whopping 6.8 points per game.
    Mo Speights = Role Player with a career average of 7.2 points per game
    Andrew Bogut = Great interior defender, has had numerous double double seasons
    Andre Iguodala = Elite defender, has had seasons putting up ~20ppg when needed
    Harrison Barnes = Solid all round player, still young and hasn't hit his stride yet but plays well on both ends and put up double figures in points last season while shooting just under 50% and 40% from three
    Draymond Green = Another double digit scorer who has a solid 33% from deep which is above league average for a power forward and he is an above average defender too. Also a great passer for his position.
    Festus Ezeli = Average garbage man type hustle big
    Klay Thompson = Perhaps the best second option in the league right now, averaging 17ppg for his career while shooting above 40% from deep. Coming off a 22ppg season last year while also being an above average defender.
    Leandro Barbosa = Not what he used to be but this is another vet who's had seasons scoring ~15ppg in the past. Career 38% 3pt shooting and a canny vet to come in off the bench.
    Shawn Livingston = Solid play maker off the bench, lost his athleticism with the injury but he's still a cool head under pressure and doesn't turn if over too much.
    Mo Speights = Decent all round big man to fill out the rotations. Nothing too special though

So Curry needs Green just as much as Green needs Curry...

Interesting...

Never said that at all.

I said it goes both ways. Acting like Green doesn't help Curry's game at all, like you do, is idiotic.

I never said they are equal

Okay...I'm done here with you. You don't discuss in good faith, you knowingly quote mine and misrepresent, and honestly don't have much of a clue about your supposed favorite team.

Enjoy...

Never said that at all.

I said it goes both ways. Acting like Green doesn't help Curry's game at all, like you do, is idiotic.

I never said they are equal

Okay...I'm done here with you. You don't discuss in good faith, you knowingly quote mine and misrepresent, and honestly don't have much of a clue about your supposed favorite team.

Enjoy...
    Later bro, I hope you are able to deal with it.