Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Russell "Empty Stats" Westbrook had a great game. 44-4-9, 15-25 60% shooting

Too bad everyone else on the team sucks, with the exception of yours truly.

Default Re: Russell "Empty Stats" Westbrook had a great game. 44-4-9, 15-25 60% shooting

Those weren't empty stats. They were a +7 with him on the floor. New Orleans turned it around when he went to the bench at the end of the 3rd. OKC went -11 with Westbrook on the bench.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Russell "Empty Stats" Westbrook had a great game. 44-4-9, 15-25 60% shooting

You forgot the most important stat he garnered: L

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    They were a +7 with him on the floor. New Orleans turned it around when he went to the bench at the end of the 3rd. OKC went -11 with Westbrook on the bench.
    I told you OKC's bench is worse than Clippers man, I have actually seen Clippers bench win them games, never the same for OKC.

It looked like he was the only one who wanted to win the game. God forbid anyone else on OKC busts their ass and tries to win a 50-50 ball

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    It looked like he was the only one who wanted to win the game. God forbid anyone else on OKC busts their ass and tries to win a 50-50 ball
    He's the best at that. One of his underrated qualities. That's where his freakish athleticism and high motor really shines. He's a like a hungry squirrel fiending for a nut when the basketballs loose

Westbrook is arguably the best player on the planet and he's wasted on that joke of a team

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I told you OKC's bench is worse than Clippers man, I have actually seen Clippers bench win them games, never the same for OKC.
    That's because the Clippers have guys who even though they are trash 85% of the time, can explode once or twice in every 10 games like Crawford and Rivers. OKC's bench players have no hope, they're just consistently bad.

And I admit, Waiters might just be worse than Crawford. At least Crawford can hit open shots at times.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Westbrook is arguably the best player on the planet and he's wasted on that joke of a team

I'd say he's the guy who maximizes his gifts the most...but he's not the best player in the league. I dunno how you said that with a straight face after what Curry just did to the Magic. He's not better than Lebron or Durant either.

That's because the Clippers have guys who even though they are trash 85% of the time, can explode once or twice in every 10 games like Crawford and Rivers. OKC's bench players have no hope, they're just consistently bad.

And I admit, Waiters might just be worse than Crawford. At least Crawford can hit open shots at times.
    I told you man, Waiters is homeless man's Crawford, dude can't even score 20 once a week or two like Crawford. And you don't even wanna see Kyle Singler on the court, dude makes Austin look decent. And lets not forget our starting shooting guard Andre Roberson, 0/0/0/0/0 in 22 minutes of quality play.

These guys should be in the D-League not the ****in NBA, it's depressing to watch. The moment Westbrook/Durant go to the bench, it's all over.

Andre Roberson's statline looking like the guitar tabs to a djent song.

I told you man, Waiters is homeless man's Crawford, dude can't even score 20 once a week or two like Crawford. And you don't even wanna see Kyle Singler on the court, dude makes Austin look decent. And lets not forget our starting shooting guard Andre Roberson, 0/0/0/0/0 in 22 minutes of quality play.

These guys should be in the D-League not the ****in NBA, it's depressing to watch. The moment Westbrook/Durant go to the bench, it's all over.
    Honestly, at full health, the Clippers might just be better than the Thunder when you think about it.

NBA Superstar

He is pretty empty statty

Honestly, at full health, the Clippers might just be better than the Thunder.
    They probably are. Paul and Westbrook are on same tier, Durant is the only clear cut better player, from 3-12 Clippers have the better players though. And Doc might even be a better coach than Donovan to top it off.

Presti has ****ed up so hard, trading for Waiters and giving Kanter that deal just killed all our options.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

They probably are. Paul and Westbrook are on same tier, Durant is the only clear cut better player, from 3-12 Clippers have the better players though. And Doc might even be a better coach than Donovan to top it off.

Presti has ****ed up so hard, trading for Waiters and giving Kanter that deal just killed all our options.
    We didn't have any other options when it came to Kanter. If we wouldn't have matched Portland's offer it's not like we could have used that money to sign a free agent since we were over the cap. At least now we have the option to trade him for something else if push came to shove.