Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Kirilenko has a prime and he manages to get 13/9 in Euroleague.
    Reposted from the thread you are now ignoring because I pwned you so bad in it:

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Yep. Why don't we compare useful stats... say, Kirilenko's 2010-2011 NBA stats to his new shiny Euroleague stats? Okay!

NBA: 11.7 PPG, 5.1 RPG, 3 APG, 1.3 Steals, 1.2 blocks, 1.8 TO, 31.2 minutes. 46% shooting, 37% three pointers, 77% FT.

Euroleague: 13 PPG, 9 RPG, 3.8 APG, 1.3 steals, 3.3 blocks, 1.5 TO, 29 minutes. 56.67% field goals, 56% three pointers, 72% ft.

Check it. He's increased every single statistical output, in less minutes. I manually calculated his field goal percentage since they only have 2pt% and 3pt% separate in Euroleague.
    Just like every player who has played significant minutes in both leagues, their stats increase, in less minutes, on better shooting percentages.

Banned

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Start In NBA/And Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBombs
    what pleasure do you get from trolling the shit out of a forum? if you don't like the NBA/Americans, leave the NBA/predominantly American forum, idiot.
    What pleasure do you get out of making up retarded nonsense about how every single American NBA player in Europe is the GOAT and dominates and completely embarrasses the whole league?

Did a Euro guy crush you on a court? Steal your girl? Turn your proposition down?

Banned

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Start In NBA/And Or Are Lotto Picks

What pleasure do you get out of making up retarded nonsense about how every single American NBA player in Europe is the GOAT and dominates and completely embarrasses the whole league?
    Answer his question first.

Good college starter

Oh you mean like those fringe American NBA players in Europe that the whole forum calls "Euroleague superstars"?
    Weems

Farmar

Kirilenko

Then

Marcus Brown

Anthony Parker

Tyus Edney

Bo McCalleb

Alphonso Ford

the Corpse of McAdoo

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    You're right. None of those stats are real, nor are the number of teams in the leagues. I'm just a liar.

So, why do you call Casspi a starter when he doesn't usually start?
    Omri Casspi role on Maccabi = garbage man/hustle player

Omri Casspi role in NBA = one step above that

And this was true the instant he entered the NBA.

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Did a Euro guy crush you on a court? Steal your girl? Turn your proposition down?
    ...like I told you, Americans are running the Euroleague. just check the weekly MVP voting.

Question: Was that garbage man a starter in the Euroleague?

Why was his role more in the NBA? Because you say so?

He went to one of the worst teams in the league and produced nothing of note.

What is your argument again?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Linas Kleiza went over there and led the league in scoring.

And he never even been the top scorer in his own team.

They call these Alphonso Ford scrub award

Euroleague lost another credibility.

Ricky Rubio (scrub in Europe) went "over there" and instantly became a rock star sensation.

Good college starter

Kirilenko has a prime and he manages to get 13/9 in Euroleague.
    Winning MVPs

October

Week 1

Is he still in his prime?

LMAO

Ricky Rubio (scrub in Europe) went "over there" and instantly became a rock star sensation.
    Ricky Rubio hasn't played a single game in the NBA yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Ricky Rubio hasn't played a single game in the NBA yet.
    So what?

Deron Williams has not played a single game in the Euroleague, and on a daily basis you and numerous others here call him the "GOAT Euroleague player".

You have personally said he is dominating the Euroelague and is the best player in the Euroleague about 50 times in this forum.

He has never played a single Euroleague game in his life.

Your point?

So what?

Deron Williams has not played a single game in the Euroleague, and on a daily basis you and numerous others here call him the "GOAT Euroleague player".

You have personally said he is dominating the Euroelague and is the best player in the Euroleague about 50 times in this forum.

He has never played a single Euroleague game in his life.

Your point?
    Ignoring my post on Kirilenko earlier? Nice.

I never said Deron Williams was GOAT Euroleague player. You're thinking of Nick Young (who, incidentally, would be really good in Euroleague too, I imagine).

Good college starter

Who is Ricky Rubio.

Do you know

William Hung