Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kobe Bryant Revealed His Olympiacos B.C. Jersey During Nike Event

Kobe got his Olympiacos B.C. jersey from Vassilis Spanoulis at their Nike basketball event.

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2pUnR9_5w
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-29-2011 at 09:38 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Kobe Bryant Revealed His Olympiacos B.C. Jersey During Nike Event

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Kobe got his Olympiacos jersey from Vassilis Spanoulis at their Nike basketball event.

So beautiful to see Kobe and T-Mac on the same pic!
    And Euroleague, stop giving your own threads 5 stars..

nice of kobe to support this broke ass country during this time..
    thou nobody will buy anything good move

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    So beautiful to see Kobe and T-Mac on the same pic!
    And Euroleague, stop giving your own threads 5 stars..
    where do you see T-Mac?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    where do you see T-Mac?
    Are you serious?

http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/kompi...s.1386842.html

Kobe: "Spanoulis Is Amazing"

Marios Mastrogeorgiou | Published: Tuesday September 27 2011 13:35

The star of the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA, Kobe Bryant spoke the best words about Vassilis Spanoulis when he was asked a question about the great victory of Greece over the U.S. in Saitama in 2006, at an event that he attended in Athens.

The leading active scorer in the NBA, the great Kobe Bryant, was in Athens and took part in an event located at the center of the city.

Bryant was asked about the "magical" 101-95 victory of the Greek national team against the U.S. team of LeBron James and the other NBA stars at the 2006 FIBA World Championship. "The Black Mamba", despite the fact that he did not play in that game, mentioned Vassilis Spanoulis (whom he played against at the 2008 Olympics), speaking with flattering words.

More specifically, Kobe said:

"It was a very tough game for us. Greece is a great team and it was a very important game for all of us. Greece is a great execution team and they are great at running the pick and roll from the top of the arc.

In Beijing, it was my responsibility to guard Spanoulis, who is an amazing player. We were all very focused and ready for that game. And at the same time, we were also excited about it. It was a very special game."

NBA rookie of the year

Spanoulis was great in Houston!

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Are you serious?
    i dont see any Tracy McGrady in the pics?

Banned

http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/kompi...s.1386842.html

Kobe: "Spanoulis Is Amazing"

Marios Mastrogeorgiou | Published: Tuesday September 27 2011 13:35

The star of the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA, Kobe Bryant spoke the best words about Vassilis Spanoulis when he was asked a question about the great victory of Greece over the U.S. in Saitama in 2006, at an event that he attended in Athens.

The leading active scorer in the NBA, the great Kobe Bryant, was in Athens and took part in an event located at the center of the city.

Bryant was asked about the "magical" 101-95 victory of the Greek national team against the U.S. team of LeBron James and the other NBA stars at the 2006 FIBA World Championship. "The Black Mamba", despite the fact that he did not play in that game, mentioned Vassilis Spanoulis (whom he played against at the 2008 Olympics), speaking with flattering words.

More specifically, Kobe said:

"It was a very tough game for us. Greece is a great team and it was a very important game for all of us. Greece is a great execution team and they are great at running the pick and roll from the top of the arc.

In Beijing, it was my responsibility to guard Spanoulis, who is an amazing player. We were all very focused and ready for that game. And at the same time, we were also excited about it. It was a very special game."
    "adam morrison can play"

people are politically correct. i wish i could look at a post like this normally but i just know deep down you think him saying that somehow validates the garbage you spew

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    "adam morrison can play"

people are politically correct. i wish i could look at a post like this normally but i just know deep down you think him saying that somehow validates the garbage you spew
    Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that he practically beat Team USA by himself in the 4th quarter.................

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/06_...t_boxScor.html

Banned

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that he practically beat Team USA by himself in the 4th quarter.................

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/06_...t_boxScor.html
    I dunno why you gave me those stats but they show this Span guy arguably wasn't even the best player on his own team.

T. Papa with 8 and 12 might have had a better game than just 22 pts half of which came from fts (might have been fouling him at the end?) and then Melo clearly outplayed both of them. Looks like USA would have had an easy win if they didn't choke from the FT line.

Banned

Kobe with the kids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7R2zz11TI

#VERY RARE

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

anthony parker has 2 mvps, kobe only has 1

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    i dont see any Tracy McGrady in the pics?
    dude is seeing his own things.