Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Default Re: Congrats, Anthony Davis, for graduating from "Empty Stats" to "First Round Exit"

then he smashes the dubs

Default Re: Congrats, Anthony Davis, for graduating from "Empty Stats" to "First Round Exit"

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    I had a 5th grade graduation once. Baby steps
    Now if only you passed middle school also. You couldve made something of yourself

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

if he can play 75 games next year he will be a legit threat for MVP.

Lebron might not make it to tha east finals this year

Nice title op

Davis is a beast

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Lebron might not make it to tha east finals this year
    Tha Knicks might not even make the playof... o wait

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Tha Knicks might not even make the playof... o wait
    Think of sum new linez bro.

Serious playground baller L.A.Showtime's Avatar

Happy for Davis.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Just helping my point. Davis is only 22 and already in the first round in the west. Give him a few years and he'll be in the finals
    I doubt that. Given the curent West teams/rosters (Warriors, Blazers, Rockets, Thunders, Clippers) and their star players relatively young and just entering their primes it would be miracle if Pelicans reach the Finals in few years.

This year OKC was devastated by injuries, and if they are healthy I expect from them to reach the Finals next year - with Kanter (the missing part of puzzle) at center, Ibaka at PF and Durant at SF plus Westbrook they could repeat what Warriors did that season easy.

About Davis - the future is ahead of him, but it would took a lot of effort from Pelican's management to build a championship dontender team around him. This year they are in the playoffs only because of OKC's misfortunes. This is the reality.
    Even if Davis played and fullfilled all of his potential - lets say become 15 percent better than now with the curent roster it will be again a battle to earn a spot in the playoffs. With the curent teams in the West the reality is that Davis and Pelicans are doomed in the next 2-3 years.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

He's Upgraded from Kevin Love to Tracy McGrady

Next Step: Chris Paul (2nd Round Exit)

Reminds me a lot of Garnett on the Wolves.

Hope he has more success in the years to come than KG did, but the Western Conference is damn tough for a small market team.

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Born: March 11, 1993 (Age 22.035, YY.DDD)
    He's only five days older than me; what am I doing with my life?

Congrats on him evolving.

College star

If CP3 would go to NOP they would be a beast of a combo... they need to entice wiggins when he becomes a UFA otherwise he's a Magic's Shaq or Dwight

bird fed