Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Klay Thompson Has 32 Points In The 2nd Qtr & I Swear He Didnt Create His shot 1 Time

klay even said he never had to dribble

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Klay Thompson Has 32 Points In The 2nd Qtr & I Swear He Didnt Create His shot 1 Time

Best SG in the league easily. Most explosive shooting guard of all time. 37.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Yeah, so, here's the game feed for Klay's second quarter:

9:33 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Iguodala assists)
    7:15 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Bogut assists)
    4:52 Klay Thompson makes 23 foot 3-pointer (Livingston assists)
    4:28 Klay Thompson makes 26 foot 3-pointer (Green assists)
    3:59 Klay Thompson makes 26 foot 3-pointer (Curry assists)
    2:29 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Ezeli assists)
    1:28 Klay Thompson makes 16 foot 2-pointer (Curry assists)

So............ do I really need to say anymore?
    All this says is that Klay is a ridiculously good off ball player and doesn't need to dominate the ball to impact the game.

If it was so easy Harden should do it all the time, maybe then he'd shoot 40% for a series.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

not to mention thompson is 10x the defender then harden is

Banned

Klay is forced to play the way he does since Curry turns all his teammates into spot-up shooters

been spending most of my time in the OTC section and this is why

this thread was brutal to read through, is this really what people argue about here?

this dude is going to break records from getting bird fed THIS SHIT IS LAME AF!Just spot up jumpers all fking game long.Everyone else had to work for their records

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    dude is pathetic all the bird seeds you can eat in this system.Steph you the real mvp for drawing these quadruple teams
    Scoring off ball is bad now? You sir are a tard.

Banned

Klay Thompson living rent free in OP's head. You'd think he'd have enough money to move out of that shithole, free or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    All this says is that Klay is a ridiculously good off ball player and doesn't need to dominate the ball to impact the game.

If it was so easy Harden should do it all the time, maybe then he'd shoot 40% for a series.
    Harden should learn how to spot up more?

Then who handles the ball?

Beverley with his broken wrist? Or 37 year old Jason Terry?

Its easy to make buckets when your team is a juggernaut. He wouldn't do shit by himself.
    Last edited by UK2K; 04-14-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Harden should learn how to spot up more?

Then who handles the ball?
    It doesn't matter? Not everything has to be isolation basketball where one guy dominates a possession.

The Rockets are built to play into Harden's ball dominance. The Warriors are built to preach ball movement, spacing, and feed into their elite shooters. Trying to knock the individual players because of the style of play their team employs is ridiculous. Klay has 42 points on 21 shots (just 4 FTs) midway through the 3rd and you Houston tards are trying to discredit it because you are incredibly insecure that your boy isn't capable of shooting performances like this. This shit is impressive as fvck no matter how you want to paint it, period.

Learning to shoot layups

Joke thread? Looking for attention? How can anyone hate on Klay's game? A point guard should dominate the ball and control the flow of the offense. A shooting guard should be working without the ball, hit the open shot and good defense is a huge plus!

Give me Klay over any current shooting guard!

Yeah, so, here's the game feed for Klay's second quarter:

9:33 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Iguodala assists)
    7:15 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Bogut assists)
    4:52 Klay Thompson makes 23 foot 3-pointer (Livingston assists)
    4:28 Klay Thompson makes 26 foot 3-pointer (Green assists)
    3:59 Klay Thompson makes 26 foot 3-pointer (Curry assists)
    2:29 Klay Thompson makes 27 foot 3-pointer (Ezeli assists)
    1:28 Klay Thompson makes 16 foot 2-pointer (Curry assists)

So............ do I really need to say anymore?
    damn everyone haring the ball thats crazy

He doesn't create his own shot but he still can shoot the lights out. Dude has a jump shot from heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    It doesn't matter? Not everything has to be isolation basketball where one guy dominates a possession.

The Rockets are built to play into Harden's ball dominance. The Warriors are built to preach ball movement, spacing, and feed into their elite shooters. Trying to knock the individual players because of the style of play their team employs is ridiculous. Klay has 42 points on 21 shots (just 4 FTs) midway through the 3rd and you Houston tards are trying to discredit it because you are incredibly insecure that your boy isn't capable of shooting performances like this. This shit is impressive as fvck no matter how you want to paint it, period.
    Im not knocking the dude. He's the second best SG in the league, right now, behind Harden. But this has nothing to do with Harden. I like Harden, and his game, and I know even if he shoots 10%, he will get his teammates involved enough to be in the game at the end.

But as I said, I dont think Klay would be putting up the numbers he is on his own team. People wonder whether he could score more if he was the primary option. I say he would score less as the primary option. Much, much less.