Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-19-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
dantin003
Can barely lace up my sneakers

dantin003 has an OK reputation so far
Default Sofoklis Schortsianitis

What do u guys think about this guy? He looks like he could a decent NBA player
dantin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:41 AM   #2
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Re: Sofoklis Schortsianitis

I think the Clippers should bring him over. He is pretty powerful around the rim from what I saw during the olympic games. Is he agile and well conditioned enough to make it in the NBA? I think he's around 6'8 right? He's a bit of a tweener. He has some decent potential though. I think he could be a shorter version of Nene.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:26 AM   #3
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Sofoklis Schortsianitis

Pretty sure this was written a while ago, but hey.

Quote:
Birthdate: 6/22/85

Strengths: A Greek Baby Shaq? A super prospect with developing offensive skills. He plays with aggressiveness, intelligence. a solid inside game with post moves, baby hooks, and his shot from the 16-18 feet is excellent. Unselfish player with great agility. He sets up screens extremely well. Has the smooth moves of a forward combined with muscles that allow him to be dominant on the boards. He jumps impetuously for rebounds, both on offense and defense. He can handle the ball well from the one paint to the other. His approach to devloping his game is very mature.

Weaknesses: Inexperience. Must stay focused. Gets into foul trouble easily (mainly due to his passion to play good defense). Needs to work more on his free throws in order not to face problems in the future. Still has a ways to go in terms of development, but with such a strong work ethic, there's no telling how good he can be. Still isn't asked much of because he is playing against much older and more experienced players. He is being nurtured along slowly to best facilitate his skills and potential.

He sounds like a great player, i think Clippers should bring him over, and make him a backup for Elton Brand and Chris Kaman. I could see him getting something like 8/5 in his first season.

Link: NBADRAFT.NET
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: