Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-20-2006, 06:01 AM   #31
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Maybe we can find a way to do Kenny for Foster and KMart for someone else like Reef. I like Reef but if KMart is healthy(and I've heard he is), than we'd be contenders. I think Miller the Killer/KMart1/Foster would be a contending frontcourt. Rebounding and D from Foster. Shotblocking, D, and some offense from KMart1. Shooting, passing, offense in general, rebounding from Miller. Actually KMart is probably a better rebounder than Miller and if he wants to Miller can be a good defender and a decent shotblocker but I don't know. Dude's got confidence issues or something.

Last edited by insidehoops : 01-09-2007 at 05:15 AM.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #32
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Maybe we can find a way to do Kenny for Foster and KMart for someone else like Reef. I like Reef but if KMart is healthy(and I've heard he is), than we'd be contenders. I think Miller the Killer/KMart1/Foster would be a contending frontcourt. Rebounding and D from Foster. Shotblocking, D, and some offense from KMart1. Shooting, passing, offense in general, rebounding from Miller. Actually KMart is probably a better rebounder than Miller and if he wants to Miller can be a good defender and a decent shotblocker but I don't know. Dude's got confidence issues or something.
^ got goose bumps reading that bmiller52................foster kmart oooo boy! that sounds goood....and we could use mo taylor as our poor mans SAR....he can it the open jay and he rebounds better.... plus he has some decent fooot wrk him self....i say!!! aquire aquire aquire those guys...its time for a dramatic change
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:59 PM   #33
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I agree lol. We've been a soft team for too long. I think Denver would do SAR/Pot/Hart for KMart, they'd get a real post presence for cheap and some expiring contracts. Or SAR could be in a 3 way deal to get them a shooting guard. We'd get a guy to complement Brad and Ron. Also the trades would make room for Amundson and Williams.

Look at that frontcourt and what each player brings:

Foster: Rebounding, post Defense, and team defense.

KMart1: Shotblocking, post D, mid range J, athleticism, someone who can run the floor with Kevin, rebounding.

Miller: Shooting, defense(sometimes), passing, rebounding(he can rebound better than last year)

Mo Taylor: D, offense off the bench

Williams: D, shotblocking off the bench.

Kenny for Foster trade must happen!!!!!

BTW if we did those trades than Mo Taylor wouldn't have to play Center(where he sucks) to get any minutes. I could see Williams getting playing time there too, but only a little.

Another player who would be perfect for our roster: Rasheed Wallace. Too bad the pistons wouldn't trade him to us.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 03:49 PM   #34
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

I'm pissed after watching this game. Kings didn't pressure in the backcourt like in the other games. Their defense was a joke. The only bright spot was the bench and Brad Miller! Artest looked better but he still needs to work on his perimeter shot. We need to upgrade at the PF, there better be a trade in the works. Bibby played no D, none....and nobody helped him out on screens. I'm not happy with this at all.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:02 PM   #35
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
I'm pissed after watching this game. Kings didn't pressure in the backcourt like in the other games. Their defense was a joke. The only bright spot was the bench and Brad Miller! Artest looked better but he still needs to work on his perimeter shot. We need to upgrade at the PF, there better be a trade in the works. Bibby played no D, none....and nobody helped him out on screens. I'm not happy with this at all.
If this game is an indication of how the offense will be this season, as well as the defensive effort, we won't win 40 games.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:05 PM   #36
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
anyone have petrie's email adress?

We need to send him this

Kings would be contenders if they got something like this done, but thats a huge IF...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:09 PM   #37
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

i'm really not sure if i would want kenyon martin on this team....
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:47 PM   #38
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
i'm really not sure if i would want kenyon martin on this team....
why not?
He was great in NJ, denver is just not working for him

He is exactly the type of player wee need to get to the next lvl.

Artest and Martin would be the two strongest Forwards in the League
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 PM   #39
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
So have Kobe and Raja had bad history before os was it the start of something when they played in the playoffs?
They had bad history before when Raja played for the Sixers and they met in the 01 Finals, they were going at each other the whole series.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: