Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Paul Millsap and Dwayne Wade are pissing me off in my fantasy league...

Trade Wade while you can, he is gonna rest a lot of games this year

MamaThereGoesThatMan EveryManALion's Avatar

Default Re: Paul Millsap and Dwayne Wade are pissing me off in my fantasy league...

Oh and should I hang onto Millsap if I do that? if so I will have 3 hawks on my team...This is only my second year playing fantasy, is it best to spread players out per team or no?

Quote Originally Posted by EveryManALion
    Oh and should I hang onto Millsap if I do that? if so I will have 3 hawks on my team...This is only my second year playing fantasy, is it best to spread players out per team or no?
    3 isn't too bad, I wouldn't do more than 3 though. Plus Atlanta should do ok from a success standpoint.

Yea I think I am going to drop Wade for Korver, Jrue Holiday is still up for grabs but I havent picked him up due to J.Lin playing good. Should I drop Lin for Holiday now or wait to see how Holiday plays with the new team longer?

Any other suggestions? Should I drop Millsap or anyone for Pek or Tristin Thompson?

Thank you SO much for the help BTW

Hell yes. Lin for holiday is a good idea and drop wade for korver. Holiday will only get better as he gels with the team...

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Dat Tim Grover doe

It is only a 6 man league.

JJ, Jamaal and Korver are free agents. So is Tristin Thompson and Nikola Pekovic. I am thinking about dropping Millsap and Wade for two of those listed above.
    Ok, that makes sense. Anyways, I would keep Wade on my squad. You already have a lot of high scoring players. Picking up JJ or Crawford won't really add to your other categories. Wade gives you steals, blocks, etc. I would recommend picking up Pekovic though.

Drop who for Pek?

Drop who for Pek?
    You have a very good team so it's kinda hard but I'd drop either Millsap or Drummond for him. But the more I look at it, you're probably better off just sticking with your current squad. Wish I had your problem

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    You have a very good team so it's kinda hard but I'd drop either Millsap or Drummond for him. But the more I look at it, you're probably better off just sticking with your current squad. Wish I had your problem

He definitely is.

Well what should I do about Wade though? He is going to keep sitting out a lot of games all season.

Plus he said his knees are only 70 percent in an interview earlier today ha:/
    Last edited by EveryManALion; 11-20-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Well what should I do about Wade though? He is going to keep sitting out a lot of games all season.
    Like I've learned the hard way in fantasy sports, you don't get rid of superstars because they aren't playing out how you expected. Be patient and they'll come through when you need them most. Wade can put up numbers in 1 night that'll take other players 3 nights to replicate.

Like I've learned the hard way in fantasy sports, you don't get rid of superstars because they aren't playing out how you expected. Be patient and they'll come through when you need them most. Wade can put up numbers in 1 night that'll take other players 3 nights to replicate.

Alright ill trust you ha what should I do about the Jeremy Lin for Jrue Holiday trade? Think Lin will cool off and Holiday get hot?

Alright ill trust you ha what should I do about the Jeremy Lin for Jrue Holiday trade? Think Lin will cool off and Holiday get hot?
    No way. In my opinion, Lin is the leader of that Rockets squad. He's way more consistent than Jrue. Definitely keep him. You have great players at every position. Let me know how great your team is doing in a few weeks.

No way. In my opinion, Lin is the leader of that Rockets squad. He's way more consistent than Jrue. Definitely keep him. You have great players at every position. Let me know how great your team is doing in a few weeks.

Thank you sir

Very good NBA starter

Haha jokes on you for drafting Wade! Seriously trade him while you can get some value for him. And pull the triGger on the Lin for Holiday trade if you're the guy getting Holiday.