Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: If Chris Brown wasn't one of the GOAT musicians, do you think he could make the NBA?

I'm honored

Default Re: If Chris Brown wasn't one of the GOAT musicians, do you think he could make the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    This was a weird incident to me. As in, he never got his "come uppins," not necessarily physically, but also from a social opinion standpoint.

And even anecdotally, female friends of mine still loved him, and it's one of those weird things in your memory where someone's response was so surprising to you that you don't even remember what they said. I just vaguely remember people's responses somehow implying it was no big deal, or that somehow Rhianna was at fault.

Lol wtf.

You would've thought that this would've been an incident worthy of being in a Cracked article about "top 10 ways celebrities killed their careers" or something like that.
    Were u living under a cave the whole time? He was sht on by everyone, radio wouldn't play his tracks, endorsements and everything went down hard, his record label being shaft etc. All he had were fans and fam, even friends started leavin ya boi.....He was the most criticised nikka since Kobe in mid 00s but they both BATTLED they way thru all the BS and made themselves legends thru hard work, grit and perseverance. Saying nikkas just didn't care bout it is so ignorant and shows how much of a warrior he is as a young black man

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Were u living under a cave the whole time? He was sht on by everyone, radio wouldn't play his tracks, endorsements and everything went down hard, his record label being shaft etc. All he had were fans and fam, even friends started leavin ya boi.....He was the most criticised nikka since Kobe in mid 00s but they both BATTLED they way thru all the BS and made themselves legends thru hard work, grit and perseverance. Saying nikkas just didn't care bout it is so ignorant and shows how much of a warrior he is as a young black man
    I was. That's why I asked the got damn question.

He would easily be better than Curry, cuter too.

Brown a GOAT musician?

Dude is as fake as they come

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Brown a GOAT musician?

Dude is as fake as they come
    Yup.

It's just something you have to deal with, little guy. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Ha ha ha, salty.

We've been through this already. I am a flat out h0m0sexual for this "talent" in the music industry. I am an LGBT ICON. There's no denying it anymore.
    Not salty at all.
    I aint mad at him.
    I laugh at him.
    Fixed your post too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

The salt is real.

I heard from Rihanna that he has a huge c0ck. That was the only reason she stayed with him despite him beating the sh1t outta her constantly.

Dam.... I wanna feel that thick pole of his in my tight ass.
    :)

If Chris Brown wasn't one of the GOAT musicians, do you think he could make the NBA?
    The chances of him making the NBA would be about as high as the chances of him actually becoming one of the GOAT musicians...

Chris Brown is almost as beta as his fans.

Almost.

His jump shot form ugly