Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-03-2018, 10:46 PM   #16
LAmbruh
5* General

Default Re: So I found out that a kid I used to know is in jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
That sounds like something a lot of criminals said before they got busted.

Anyhow, murder is nearly impossible to get away with if the person is close to you, especially a spouse.

Kinda sketchy you got that specific bro

u iight?
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:07 PM   #17
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Considering how few crimes get solved relative to the ones committed.....its more likely something said by a bunch of criminals that got away with it.

There are 90 thousand missing people in the US right now.

A lot just dont want to be found.....but a lot are dead. And nobody is even looking into it as a murder...because it isnt a murder without a body.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:39 PM   #18
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambruh

u iight?

Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:48 PM   #19
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambruh

u iight?

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:01 AM   #20
SomeBlackDude
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Anyhow, murder is nearly impossible to get away with if the person is close to you, especially a spouse.

SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #21
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

Old 07-04-2018, 02:34 PM   #22
kNIOKAS
There will be plaster

Blaze that's some nice communitay you come from. Post more
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:40 PM   #23
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Blaze that's some nice communitay you come from. Post more

Yup. And he's had other stories about the scum that surrounds him. Seems like a smart guy, gtfo the hood already
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:54 PM   #24
ROCSteady
One of One

Quote:
I lived this hardcore and I regret it to this day.

I was arrested at a flea market and charged with three misdemeanor batteries, but I was just drunk and hugging people and telling them Merry Christmas. The judge was reading off the charges and why people were charged during a hearing, but when he got to mine he simply couldn't say it outloud because it would sound so ridiculous.

Just f ucking sad.

I still can't believe you posted a video of you dumping piss on yourself. You been good brah?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #25
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

I still can't believe you posted a video of you dumping piss on yourself. You been good brah?

Old 07-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #26
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

You really wouldnt know most of these people are capable of crazy shit if you didnt know their history. They arent the type some stereotypical suburban white lady sees and think hes gonna rob her.

Really none of the people i know who are in and out of jail are anything but cool around me. If for some reason they end up at my house we tend to play chess(apparently everyone in jail learns to play).

I know a guy on house arrest who passes the time playing me in chess on our tablets.

I might be at a cookout with 6-7 fairly major felons and there isnt any like...tension or anything. I came up around these people. These are the people who....if I needed it....would pop up at a moments notice if I had some kind of danger to deal with.

My and my group have been around these guys since they were kids. Most of them came up behind us playing ball in the park. We coached them in football and rode on the bus taking them to see clemson football and shit.

They arent any kind of threat to me and ive never been in any danger due to any of them. It was my family that got me shot at and women who tend to cause conflict.

The various "criminals" in my life have never been a problem. I used to live across the street from this drug dealer everybody called Unc and all he did was have cookouts. Id throw something on the grill...next thing I know hes pulling the tarp off his grill. We swapping bbq sauces and im taking him a plate...he brings me one. My little brothers used to wash his cars for a few dollars.

Nothing ever...happened...because he was a drug dealer.

My friends and cousins used to sell crack out the back window of this very unit

In a little area called "Gilbert court". I never saw a speck of violence from it. Wed play sega saturn all night and people would just come give them money through the back window.

Only violence I saw was during a tyson fight where a guy got killed in the next unit over....had nothing to do with us.

I lived with and around dope boys for half my life without any obvious violence. The only violence came when most of us older ones moved away. Couple robberies. A car shot up.

During most of my time around these people there was never any conflict. No obvious beefs. the local drug dealers all seemed to get along. unc and Lonnie(other major guy) would be at the same cookouts. Both of them went to jail at times but we didnt really discuss it.

It wasnt all that eventful really.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #27
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
You really wouldnt know most of these people are capable of crazy shit if you didnt know their history. They arent the type some stereotypical suburban white lady sees and think hes gonna rob her.

Really none of the people i know who are in and out of jail are anything but cool around me. If for some reason they end up at my house we tend to play chess(apparently everyone in jail learns to play).

I know a guy on house arrest who passes the time playing me in chess on our tablets.

I might be at a cookout with 6-7 fairly major felons and there isnt any like...tension or anything. I came up around these people. These are the people who....if I needed it....would pop up at a moments notice if I had some kind of danger to deal with.

My and my group have been around these guys since they were kids. Most of them came up behind us playing ball in the park. We coached them in football and rode on the bus taking them to see clemson football and shit.

They arent any kind of threat to me and ive never been in any danger due to any of them. It was my family that got me shot at and women who tend to cause conflict.

The various "criminals" in my life have never been a problem. I used to live across the street from this drug dealer everybody called Unc and all he did was have cookouts. Id throw something on the grill...next thing I know hes pulling the tarp off his grill. We swapping bbq sauces and im taking him a plate...he brings me one. My little brothers used to wash his cars for a few dollars.

Nothing ever...happened...because he was a drug dealer.

My friends and cousins used to sell crack out the back window of this very unit

In a little area called "Gilbert court". I never saw a speck of violence from it. Wed play sega saturn all night and people would just come give them money through the back window.

Only violence I saw was during a tyson fight where a guy got killed in the next unit over....had nothing to do with us.

I lived with and around dope boys for half my life without any obvious violence. The only violence came when most of us older ones moved away. Couple robberies. A car shot up.

During most of my time around these people there was never any conflict. No obvious beefs. the local drug dealers all seemed to get along. unc and Lonnie(other major guy) would be at the same cookouts. Both of them went to jail at times but we didnt really discuss it.

It wasnt all that eventful really.

I wouldn't say everyone breaks the law, but most do and some just don't get caught.

Good people, or as good as people can possibly be since only God is truly good, can sell crack or they can be a doctor; hell, doctors and pharmaceutical companies turn more people into junkies than the streets ever could.

It takes all types.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:22 PM   #28
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I never cared much about the law. My issue with criminals is innocent people being hurt.

I dont have any moral objection with giving someone a drug hes asking you for. I dont think its fundamentally any different than working for a tobacco company or selling cheap whiskey.

My views on the matter change from time to time but ive had addicts in my family cause a lot of pain....dated beautiful women who I discovered had been really functional junkies. Girl who couldnt go out of town for long...for fear of not finding a connect on the road. This girl appeared to have it all going for her. Looks....smart as hell. Good job.

But she was quietly using coke every time shed go to a bathroom.....and I legit didnt notice. She was just like....alive. Got me to do shit I never would have. We could lay up and read the same book in the same room and talk about it all night....or....she could play the piano while I worked at learning songs on the guitar and make me look like shit because she could pick up anything and play it. Girl got me in the damn woods hiking to the top of a thing called chimney rock at night when its closed and were hanging out at the top looking over like 75 miles ofthe blue ridge mountains. Im not a hiking at night ass dude but....I was when she asked.

Just an amazing woman.

And a junkie who was on coke...and occasionally crack...drank like a fish and smoked weed all day. Used to sell coke and crack.

She wasnt like....a criminal. Except she was.

You never know what people do till you get close.

You have a lot more criminals walking around you than you think.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #29
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I never cared much about the law. My issue with criminals is innocent people being hurt.

I dont have any moral objection with giving someone a drug hes asking you for. I dont think its fundamentally any different than working for a tobacco company or selling cheap whiskey.

My views on the matter change from time to time but ive had addicts in my family cause a lot of pain....dated beautiful women who I discovered had been really functional junkies. Girl who couldnt go out of town for long...for fear of not finding a connect on the road. This girl appeared to have it all going for her. Looks....smart as hell. Good job.

But she was quietly using coke every time shed go to a bathroom.....and I legit didnt notice. She was just like....alive. Got me to do shit I never would have. We could lay up and read the same book in the same room and talk about it all night....or....she could play the piano while I worked at learning songs on the guitar and make me look like shit because she could pick up anything and play it. Girl got me in the damn woods hiking to the top of a thing called chimney rock at night when its closed and were hanging out at the top looking over like 75 miles ofthe blue ridge mountains. Im not a hiking at night ass dude but....I was when she asked.

Just an amazing woman.

And a junkie who was on coke...and occasionally crack...drank like a fish and smoked weed all day. Used to sell coke and crack.

She wasnt like....a criminal. Except she was.

You never know what people do till you get close.

You have a lot more criminals walking around you than you think.

That's insane that she could hide such a habit from you.

I worked at McDonald's a long time ago and became friends with this black lady who killed her husband; she was put on 20 years of probation and of course spent time in prison. She told me she caught her husband cheating with another man and that her husband beat her ass just for catching him, so she killed him. She was a bad ass, but if anyone gave me issues, she'd be like "Oh hell no, you f uck with Justin and you f ucking with me." People were legit scared of her, but she was actually a very nice woman.

Anyhow, I gave her a ride home a couple of times and she had a 40 dollar a day coke habit, but she showed up to work every day and did what she had to do. (She refused to do anything other than expedite the food into the bags) One time, we did some together and had a fun time, but my ass had to call in the next day from the hangover; I can't handle the hangovers.

How long did your girl do coke before you found out? Seems like such a crazy thing to miss out on.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #30
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I knew she had done it before....I didnt know she was hooked and did it all day. What happened was she spent too much time at my house away from her dealers(she didnt live in my town...stayed like 40 miles away). I find out she had been asking the weedman I put her with in my neighborhood about coke. And other people I knew. She admitted it all. We had been fighting and shit for no reason. Turns out she got irritable because she was trying to use her time with me to go cold turkey but the withdrawal made her a bitch(her words). Had she told me I could have found a way to be supporting but she wanted to just prove to herself...she wasnt hooked...and could just stop.

She has fully stopped now though. Work caused her to move waaaaaaaay out of town and she was too embarrassed to ask around for a new connect. She apparently felt shame because of how I took the whole thing. Apparently im a condescending, judgmental, dick....especially when im right. But it shamed her enough to do better even though that wasnt my intent.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: