Default Will the real Hillary Clinton please stand up?

Clinton, March 13th: 'We're Going to Put a Lot of Coal Miners and Coal Companies Out of Business'

Irate, unemployed coal miner in WVa, May 2nd: “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend, because those people out there don’t see you as a friend"

Clinton, May 2nd: “What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs. That’s what I meant to say, and I think that that seems to be supported by the facts. I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to and help and prevent it.”
    I wish the media would call her out on this. Unfortunately, bought and paid for propaganda will, more than likely, let this point slip through the cracks.

She's got no friends in coal mining country, so I'm not sure why she's campaigning there to begin with. She had an awfully rough reception yesterday.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Will the real Hillary Clinton please stand up?

The bitch is a pathological liar.

I think her brain is so far twisted that she no longer can distinguish what is reality and what isn't.

She should be hanged.

These mongrels like KevinNYC that come on here and defend this witch make me sick. I will petition Jeff tonight to ban FillJackson aka KevinNYC cause we frankly cannot have this kind of reckless, unchallenged behavior pollute our eyes and minds any longer.

Hillary must not be President.

www.tedcruz.org

Default Re: Will the real Hillary Clinton please stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    The bitch is a pathological liar.

I think her brain is so far twisted that she no longer can distinguish what is reality and what isn't.

She should be hanged.

These mongrels like KevinNYC that come on here and defend this witch make me sick. I will petition Jeff tonight to ban FillJackson aka KevinNYC cause we frankly cannot have this kind of reckless, unchallenged behavior pollute our eyes and minds any longer.

Hillary must not be President.

www.tedcruz.org
    She said what she said in March because that's what the people in the crowd wanted to hear. She changed her mind in May when the people in the crowd wanted to hear something different.

Similar to her and Obama's stance on gay marriage, which was, marriage is defined as a man and a woman until it was politically advantageous to say the opposite.