NBA rookie of the year

Default Parking Etiquette/Peeves

Dealing with people parking can be just as irritating as dealing with drivers

One time I walked out to my car to put excess bags in the trunk so i can go back in to shop some more. I closed the trunk and proceeded walked back toward the mall. Some fat chick drove by and said out her window "Thanks a lot" and peeled off. . Had no clue she was sitting there waiting, nor am i obligated to look around for potential parkers.

Then there's the person who waits 5 minutes for a person to pull out even though there are available spots 30 yards away. It has never mattered to me how close my parking space is, especially at a mall (What difference does it make, I'm going to be walking around inside anyway).

Default Re: Parking Etiquette/Peeves

People that park over the line

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i hate people who stand in parallel parking spots and are like "i'm holding this for somebody"

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i hate people who stand in parallel parking spots and are like "i'm holding this for somebody"
    people do this?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    lol you'd hate Pittsburgh. People set up lawn chairs outside their house to save parking spots.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

When people park their huge ass RAM trucks...or similar...pretty much on two parking spots.......crooked even if you head over to Home Depot or Lowe's.

People who block the path trying to turn their cars around to back into a spot.

I hate when people park over parking lines taking up 2 spots. Its typically cocky people with oversized or expensive vehicles.

I also cant stand "are you leaving?" guy. You run into this guy wherever parking is in demand and scarce. Makes me feel rushed to leave so he can have the spot. Screw that. I like to make a game out of it - can I covertly sneak to my car without him seeing me? If he does catch me I just say I'm not leaving and then leave anyway.

I guess it depends on where you live. Drivers on the road are pretty obnoxious where i live. But in terms of parking, you really don't see alot of fa..gs doing douche things. I remember one time this girl took my parking spot where i have been waiting for the car to pull out for like 5 minutes. As she pulled in, i told her i have been waiting here for a while. She was nice about it and was ready to get out, but i told her it's fine you may park her anyway.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

People who open their door into your car. Some people are completely ****ing careless and just swing open their door without paying attention.

I used to work at a place with a busy parking lot and the side of my car looked like it went through a hail storm.