Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #31
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Was the NBA forum always this bland and nitpicky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
BLow, hell yeah great example. Bunch of nerds getting into a shoving match in the school Library. Hey guys there is a school dance tonight. How about you go home and get ready for it?
Actually, they weren't true nerds; they only went partway with the HS physics. To really break it down, you have to discuss VECTORS. Now that would have been an incredibly interesting discussion.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #32
xcesswee
Great young streetballer

xcesswee has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I do my "job" every day. But if you want me to read and selectively delete every single bad post in the NBA forum you're going to have to pay me some money. There's some dumb crap on there, sure, but that's an unfortunate part of letting people largely post whatever they want to about the NBA. If everything we thought was stupid got deleted there would be quite a bit of complaining in the other direction.

I'm sure you are doing your job. But no I don't mean going through every bad post and deleting it. Just delete topics that are so obvious and made by trolls. For example, I would delete every single one of PleeseBelieve's topics or ashbelly or any kobe nut huggers.
xcesswee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #33
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To be honest, I just scroll down the list until a topic catches my eye. Not many do these days. I haven't posted in there in about two weeks.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there are also certain posters who every post sounds the same. no matter what they discuss its the same points. they are the people who manage to bring kobe vs. lebron into a discussion on the 2005 NBA finals.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #35
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I just created two imaginative topics in the NBA forum. So far the responses were nitpicking the scenario.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but back in the "Golden Era" of the NBA forum threads like that were just answered and not really nitpicked. It sparked good conversation. Yeah, soem nitpickers but on the whole we were all really good.
Wasn't that the case or was I just dreaming? Today's posters lack imagination.

Follow along with those threads and see what I'm saying. If you can don't mention this thread in the ones I've created in the NBA forum. As much as I can I'll try to keep thoses threads going to entertain you guys.

Threads: Kobe and Wade staying with one team
- First to be traded in the big three

it is a shit hole full of retards (in a nutshell).
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #36
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ban Request.

New York Knicks

(not the actual team)...But the poster, dude is obsessed over Kobe.

I would say Ginobli aswell...But he's just more of a Kobe critic..He's bias when it comes to Kobe, but atleast he doesn't do it in an epic trolling way.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Ban Request.

New York Knicks

(not the actual team)...But the poster, dude is obsessed over Kobe.

I would say Ginobli aswell...But he's just more of a Kobe critic..He's bias when it comes to Kobe, but atleast he doesn't do it in an epic trolling way.

ugh Ginobili. he writes these long boring posts, with the purpose being that he can circle back around to a biased anti kobe comment after 200 words swearing he does not mean that.

no kobe does not suck, he is good blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so you see Kobe really does suck.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #38
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

I made another thread about Space Jam, obviously a joke yet again, that turned into a 3 page thread of guys having a serious debate

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=184907

because of that thread, i'm now downloading Space Jam, haven't watched that in years
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: