Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far
Default offseason plan....

everyone post thier ideal, but somewhat realistic offseason plan....

ill go 1st...

trade: odom, brown, radman, vujacic, 48th for o'neal and tinsley
trade: cook 19th for artest
trade: 40th for 56th and david noel--on draft day
sign: eddie jones (MLE) and royal ivey (cheap)

-bring back walton and mihm....let mckie and smush go

draft: 56th- glen davis-lsu

depth:

bynum/mihm
oneal/turiaf/davis
artest/walton/noel
kobe/jones/evans
tinsley/farmar/ivey

**i know some moves were weird, like noel and ivey....but those are guys just to fill out roster spots after we trade everybody away.....

**i know they're probably not going to be able to get artest and oneal without giving up bynum, but one can dream...right....and i think we can keep our 1st round pick if we agree to take tinsley off thier hands....

...your turn....
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:53 AM   #2
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: offseason plan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
everyone post thier ideal, but somewhat realistic offseason plan....

ill go 1st...

trade: odom, brown, radman, vujacic, 48th for o'neal and tinsley
trade: cook 19th for artest
trade: 40th for 56th and david noel--on draft day
sign: eddie jones (MLE) and royal ivey (cheap)

-bring back walton and mihm....let mckie and smush go

draft: 56th- glen davis-lsu

depth:

bynum/mihm
oneal/turiaf/davis
artest/walton/noel
kobe/jones/evans
tinsley/farmar/ivey

**i know some moves were weird, like noel and ivey....but those are guys just to fill out roster spots after we trade everybody away.....

**i know they're probably not going to be able to get artest and oneal without giving up bynum, but one can dream...right....and i think we can keep our 1st round pick if we agree to take tinsley off thier hands....

...your turn....

I appreciate the effort. But Jones for MLE?

My turn:
Trade kwame/#19 for Camby
Trade Vrad/Luke for Artest/Price
Trade #40/#48/future 1st for G.S's #18 (GS is looking to trade out)
Draft Crittendon 18th.
Sign Mo Williams for MLE

Mo Williams/Farmar/Price
Kobe/Crittendon (plays 1 and 2)
Artest/Evan
LO/Turiaf
Camby/Mihm
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:10 AM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo

My turn:
Draft Crittendon 18th.
Sign Mo Williams for MLE

Mo Williams/Farmar/Price
Artest/Evan
LO/Turiaf
Camby/Mihm

No MLE for jones please... I like him as a person, and before as a player... but dude is getting older and is not worth picking up

Bleedin'Purple has a game plan that I can come to like
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo

My turn:
Draft Crittendon 18th.
Sign Mo Williams for MLE

Mo Williams/Farmar/Price
Artest/Evan
LO/Turiaf
Camby/Mihm

Very intriguing... ballsy... nice one!
But what did you do with Bynum and Cook?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Very intriguing... ballsy... nice one!
But what did you do with Bynum and Cook?

whoops. My Bad. I kept Bynum as a backup to Camby. I would expect for Bynum to grow and become the starter by the time Camby's contract is over. Mihm remains forever more our backup center.
Cook also remains as 2nd/3rd string.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:34 PM   #6
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

wow here u guys go again with pathetic trades like Cook 19 for Artest???? lol and luke and space cadet for artest and price??? lol i needed i good laugh guys...y do u guys feel u could get a DPOY allstar numbers for kibbles and bits?
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:15 PM   #7
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

*Denver does not want kwame 4 camby
*U'd have 2 b an idiot 2 trade artest 4 cookie
*I doubt INdy takes radman in that JO trade
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #8
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
wow here u guys go again with pathetic trades like Cook 19 for Artest???? lol and luke and space cadet for artest and price??? lol i needed i good laugh guys...y do u guys feel u could get a DPOY allstar numbers for kibbles and bits?

It's kind of frustrating at first...but you get used to it.

Sorry but as stated already, all those trades are unrealistic.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #9
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

im just going off of what ive heard about trade rumors....some are saying that sac wants to dump artest, esp. if they get a 1st round pick in the deal.....and ive also heard that the lakers can keep bynum if they agree to take a contract like tinsley......again, just rumors.....but thats all these boards are for anyways....

remember i said to post "your" plans......not bash other peoples...
Old 06-13-2007, 04:07 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I posted my offseason plan for you guys a while back, which was realistic, but got mixed responses. I'll try to dig through the forum to find the link.

One Of Three Variations

Second And Third Variations

Last edited by qrich : 06-13-2007 at 04:11 PM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:47 AM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

I really feel that the Lakers important need is a point guard and here are my top picks free agent to play the point for the Lakers Jason Hart, Steve Blake, Mo-Williams, and Steve Francis (if he gets bought out) Here are some guards the Lakers might could trade for Andre Miller, Tyronn Lue, Jason Terry and Damon Jones who is unhappy in Cleveland. Those are some of my favorite picks. Anybody but Smush, 1.3 assist per game, pathetic.

Last edited by idizzle : 06-15-2007 at 12:05 PM.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #12
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

wouldn't we need the MLE for Walton if we want to keep him?? So you can't have MLE + Walton.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #13
Aidan
Both Teams Play Hard.

Aidan has decent reputation

Does Walton not have his Bird rights, so the Lakers can sign him without cap room?
Also Sactown seem to want to unload artest, they seem to be entering rebuilding mode anyways, so maybe cook, Vlad Rad and 19 would do it for them...
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:06 PM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
Does Walton not have his Bird rights, so the Lakers can sign him without cap room?
Also Sactown seem to want to unload artest, they seem to be entering rebuilding mode anyways, so maybe cook, Vlad Rad and 19 would do it for them...
no the bird rights are in effect on walton, they can sign him to what ever they want to...
i'd imagine they'll offer something just over the MLE to keep other teams from ofeering him that...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:11 PM   #15
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I really feel that the Lakers important need is a point guard and here are my top picks free agent to play the point for the Lakers Jason Hart, Steve Blake, Mo-Williams, and Steve Francis (if he gets bought out) Here are some guards the Lakers might could trade for Andre Miller, Tyronn Lue, Jason Terry and Damon Jones who is unhappy in Cleveland. Those are some of my favorite picks. Anybody but Smush, 1.3 assist per game, pathetic.

eww...no thank you for damon jones...he benefited from one good year with shaq shooting three's and now he thinks he's good....but everyone else is fine...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: