Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Default Re: LA Times: Mo Williams not too happy in Flop City

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Da Gawd Mamba has no respect for mentally weak crying baby men
    Dunno why but I seriously LOL'd at this

I rule the local playground

Wtf is wrong with this dude?Starter or not he still plays 27 minutes per game!Would he prefer to be in a crappy team just as long as he starts?Hate these kind of crybabies

Banned

he's a scrub anyway. never would have been an all star if not for king james.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    Wtf is wrong with this dude?Starter or not he still plays 27 minutes per game!Would he prefer to be in a crappy team just as long as he starts?Hate these kind of crybabies
    he's pissed because he led all the offseason recruiting and now he's relegated to a bench role despite being a better player than a guy who was brought in via the amnesty clause. I think he has a right to be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    He's been playing well. why would you trade him?
    If he's going to go into whiny crybaby bitch mode...ship his ass out

Mo Williams has those sad little puppy eyes that make you feel bad for him.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

he's pissed because he led all the offseason recruiting and now he's relegated to a bench role despite being a better player than a guy who was brought in via the amnesty clause. I think he has a right to be mad.
    I suggest you watch more Clippers games before giving opinions. Mo Williams is not and has NEVER been better than Billups. Mo Williams is a major liability guarding 2's as well.

I rule the local playground

Thing is he gets plenty of playing time,27 minutes per game is enough time to make an impact..starter or not,what difference does it make,he has an important role in a good team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I suggest you watch more Clippers games before giving opinions. Mo Williams is not and has NEVER been better than Billups. Mo Williams is a major liability guarding 2's as well.
    he's definitely better than billups. better defender (billups is gawd awful on that end) and a better shooter. Billups' reputation as a big shot maker is overblown and he's a team cancer with his constant pouting about the refs. That will be a major issue come playoffs time, BTW

he's definitely better than billups. better defender (billups is gawd awful on that end) and a better shooter. Billups' reputation as a big shot maker is overblown and he's a team cancer with his constant pouting about the refs. That will be a major issue come playoffs time, BTW
    Well it's clear you're not watching Clippers games . I'm not going to even bother arguing because you're clearly being ignorant.

Banned

Well it's clear you're not watching Clippers games . I'm not going to even bother arguing because you're clearly being ignorant.
    You're right. Don't go and complain when Billups has his annual playoffs meltdown in April and takes the rest of the team with him.

You're right. Don't go and complain when Billups has his annual playoffs meltdown in April and takes the rest of the team with him.
    Go look at his career playoff stats, wins and finals MVP. You're basing this off last year alone obviously .

Banned

Go look at his career playoff stats, wins and finals MVP. You're basing this off last year alone obviously .
    I'm basing this on every single season since 2005. Just ask any Pistons or Nuggets aficionado.

I'm basing this on every single season since 2005. Just ask any Pistons or Nuggets aficionado.
    Well the success he's had combined with the stats and impact prove otherwise. Maybe you feel he's overrated but to say Mo Williams is better.. is a joke.

Banned

Well the success he's had combined with the stats and impact prove otherwise. Maybe you feel he's overrated but to say Mo Williams is better.. is a joke.
    Mo Williams is younger and fits better into the type of system the Clippers are running. Does anyone actually like what billups is doing for the team? it seems like he's only there because he's chris pauls butt buddy.