Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Harry Giles, #1 prospect in class of 2016, transferring to Oak Hill for senior year

Heard he tore his ACL again.

Default Re: Harry Giles, #1 prospect in class of 2016, transferring to Oak Hill for senior year

I was talking to someone at one of his tournaments a while back and they actually predicted he would have injury problems based on how he plays. Something about tight hips and the way Giles moves puts way too much stress downstream. He was already playing with a big knee brace on one, so all that pressure was going on the other. Something like that. Hate it for Giles, though. Tears acl, meniscus, and mcl in his left knee and now acl tear in his right. Virtually losing 1 1/2-2 years of high school development and now you have to question if he's injury prone at this point.

Also almost positive he's not going to Wake, although there's been scuttlebutt about it since he announced the date. Some rumors that's why Kwe decommitted from Rutgers some days ago. Sounds like noise to me. Also heard he was having some academic issues at Wesleyan (from a teacher at that school) and he had to transfer to Oak Hill. Not that it matters for his career path, and I'm sure whatever school gets him will have little trouble getting him qualified if guys like Rodney Purvis and his fake high school can get in. Just heard about it a couple times.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Duke has outclassed Kentucky in the competition for young talents.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

hopefully he recovers well because i am sick and tired of too good of a prospect going to waste like greg oden's and andrew bynum's .. wonder if its just body structure if anything.. but on the other hand shaq was built like a tank but only had injuries later on his career. i guess shaq is just a freak of nature.