Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default did young african american 2nd time GM Billy King get exploited by Danny Ainge?

in the Nets Celtics trade?

Ainge really capitalized on BIlly King's inexperience and trusting nature, they were friends and Ainge was no doubt whispering in Billy's ear like a mentor. Then do this to him smh

I don't even know how Billy King can even stand to be in the same arena as Danny Ainge, how could he ever make eye contact with that man? King should get a restraining order like a rape victim cuz Ainge definitely went in deep raw with no lube

#blackGMsmatter
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 11-23-2015 at 10:30 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: did young african american 2nd time GM Billy King get exploited by Danny Ainge?

So now you want to blame the white man for your race's stupidity? Sounds about right.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: did young african american 2nd time GM Billy King get exploited by Danny Ainge?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    So now you want to blame the white man for your race's stupidity? Sounds about right.

No one put a gun to his head and forced him to make that trade. Well, maybe the Russian mafia that owned the team did, who knows?

If the Celtics end up getting Simmons that trade will never be forgotten.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    in the Nets Celtics trade?

Ainge really capitalized on BIlly King's inexperience and trusting nature, they were friends and Ainge was no doubt whispering in Billy's ear like a mentor. Then do this to him smh

I don't even know how Billy King can even stand to be in the same arena as Danny Ainge, how could he ever make eye contact with that man? King should get a restraining order like a rape victim cuz Ainge definitely went in deep raw with no lube

#blackGMsmatter
    You mean did the African American take advantage of the innocent Russian?