Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 07-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Default Just So Its Known...

I've been a Miami Heat fan since Shaq came to town. Whatever goes down during free agency, I've been a Heat fan since then and haven't looked back.

See, I just figure that in the event that some combo of 2 or more free agents get signed that everybody will jump on the bandwagon. So just to be clear... I jumped on the bandwagon in 06 and stayed after everybody else jumped off to catch the Celtics. Thank you for your time.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Default Re: Just So Its Known...

I really hope LeBron doesn't head this way now that Bosh and Wade are locked in... These two will be the Gasol/Bryant of the East and if you use that cap space to get some solid roleplayers, you are golden.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
millhouse
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Thumbs up Re: Just So Its Known...

Well, i may be new to this forum, but I've been a Heat fan since Zo was in the hospital, and the big ticket was Eddie Jones. ( I think '01-'02). We'd go to AAA for $20. Didn't build the wagon, but jumped on when it was a broken down Saturn.

I have to agree...I DONT want him. Dont need him, and would be a whole lot sweeter to beat him.

Miller
millhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Default Re: Just So Its Known...

Miami... its been a good run with you for the past 6 years, but I gotta jump ship here. I hate to say it, but I don't want any part in what is coming to town. I root for the underdogs on principle... My beloved Heat are no longer that.

You officially join the Lakers and Yankees as one of the top teams I will show strong dislike for... but know in my heart that its because I don't like the storm that is brewing and because I don't love a team that is supposed to win (unless certain things are in place which are not), though I love Miami and the memories with all my heart.

Im sorry. I know I said I was down for whatever happened, but this is more then I bargained for. Im sorry... really, I really am sorry.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: