Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    ShaqAttack, you were amazing in Menace 2 Society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64
    Thank you, always happy when someone appreciates my work, but I have to defer to you. It's one thing to play a character as written, but it's a truly impressive feat to inspire writing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUx815--A

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Both fapping to your cousins undies at the age of 15 and falling to herion addiction at an even older age from what I remember are both pathetic and should be able to tell from what is right or wrong
    I wasn't that much older when I got into dope actually, and there really is nothing pathetic about it. It's human nature to want to feel good, that's why most adults drink. As far as knowing right from wrong, I see nothing morally wrong with using drugs yourself. I never became a dealer or committed robberies, and I never introduced anyone to the drug either, nor did I harm anyone else because of them. The only person I have to answer to regarding this is myself because the health problems, and potential legal problems, both of which I know and choose to take those risks every time I've gotten any are things that impact my life.

However, jacking off into some girl's underwear who not only isn't your girlfriend, but has no idea you did it(much less to a friend's sister) is crossing so many lines it isn't remotely comparable.

I've certainly made mistakes, but I can say for the most part, I've been a decent person, and I take responsibility for my mistakes. I'm also not someone who feels addiction is out of my control. I've always firmly believed that everyone has a choice, it's just that the choice is harder to make for some, and it gets harder as the years go by.

Of course, Silk doesn't seem to think there's much wrong with his actions. He's laughing about them in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    You're going in way too hard. I understand your despise of the offense. Let us not hassle someone for the person he used to be. You can say all day long that the chances of him having changed is unlikely, but let us not make that judgment. Imagine a world without redemption, or second chances. Why trouble a man for something he may now despise more than you do?
    I can respect your opinion, but I have a different mentality. Some of that is flat out the behavior of a sexual predator, or the actions of one in the case of him molesting his cousin in her sleep. I'm not going to give some of the benefit of the doubt after behavior like that, nor am I going to feel an ounce of sympathy for it. Especially when he never had to face the consequences of his actions.

I don't feel the least bit guilty for telling him how sick and disgusting those things are and cracking a few jokes at his expense. He chose to share that on a message board I frequent. The same way I spoke about my experiences with drugs. I've had a few cheap shots thrown at me by ignorant people, but they wouldn't be able to do that had I not volunteered that information about myself. And the reason that didn't deter me from doing so is because I knew any comments of that nature would be from people who I don't respect enough to be offended by their comments.

i cried after my gf left me.

Very disturbing thread, yet very amusing at the same time.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

bump

I hate how the guy who did heroin is trying to justify it. Then he has this arrogance like he's some sort of modern day Aristotle or philosopher. Good you got over it but doing heroin is pretty pathetic stop trying to justify it.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    I hate how the guy who did heroin is trying to justify it. Then he has this arrogance like he's some sort of modern day Aristotle or philosopher. Good you got over it but doing heroin is pretty pathetic stop trying to justify it.
    How exactly am I trying to act like some great philosopher? By criticizing perverts for really perverted behavior?

And you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. There's nothing pathetic about doing a drug. It's not something I'd tell someone they should do if they haven't done it before, but you're assuming what you value in life is what I do. For me, there's no experience that compares to shooting heroin except for a really good hit of crack. They're powerful substances, that's why so many do them.

And no, I don't try to brag about "getting over it" because I'm not "over it." And I don't make excuses by calling it a "disease" or anything. Any problems that have come from my drug use are things I take responsibility for it. But I don't have to justify it to you. Your opinion on the subject is not important. Only mine is, because I'm the only person I have to answer to for it.

You acting like I'm the only one with any weaknesses and then labeling a weakness of mine pathetic shows you're ignorant moron. Word of advice, kid, only speak on subjects you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    How exactly am I trying to act like some great philosopher? By criticizing perverts for really perverted behavior?

And you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. There's nothing pathetic about doing a drug. It's not something I'd tell someone they should do if they haven't done it before, but you're assuming what you value in life is what I do. For me, there's no experience that compares to shooting heroin except for a really good hit of crack. They're powerful substances, that's why so many do them.

And no, I don't try to brag about "getting over it" because I'm not "over it." And I don't make excuses by calling it a "disease" or anything. Any problems that have come from my drug use are things I take responsibility for it. But I don't have to justify it to you. Your opinion on the subject is not important. Only mine is, because I'm the only person I have to answer to for it.

You acting like I'm the only one with any weaknesses and then labeling a weakness of mine pathetic shows you're ignorant moron. Word of advice, kid, only speak on subjects you know.

Yea, there is definitely nothing wrong with trying heroin.

7-time NBA All-Star

Yea, there is definitely nothing wrong with trying heroin.

Never said it was a good thing to do, but how bad it is for an individual depends largely on how much they care about the things hard drugs can negatively impact. And that's a very individualized thing.

It's not something to be proud of, but not something to feel guilty about either, unless you're robbing people to support your habit.

Drugs are not a strange thing to do. It's not hard to see why anyone would like to them. You feel good instantly. Pretty simple concept. Now a big thing is people getting hooked on prescription painkillers, which can be essentially the same thing as heroin.

Now on the other hand, jacking off into your friend's sisters underwear is a strange, creepy thing to do. Other than that, your fantasies about your cousins and what not are harmless if they stay at. Weird, but harmless.

My point is this whole thread you have been talking down other posters despite being a recovering heroin addict. Don't you see a problem with that?

7-time NBA All-Star

My point is this whole thread you have been talking down other posters despite being a recovering heroin addict. Don't you see a problem with that?
    No, because having drug or alcohol problems are nothing to be ashamed of. The things I've talked down to people over are disturbing things that impact other people, and not normal.

And you really think I'm looking for a lesson in logic or morals from you of all people?

No, because having drug or alcohol problems are nothing to be ashamed of. The things I've talked down to people over are disturbing things that impact other people, and not normal.

And you really think I'm looking for a lesson in logic or morals from you of all people?
    I'm not trying to teach you a lesson about anything. The whole point of this thread was to say the outrageous things you have done. And you came in the thread acting like you were superior to everyone. Despite the fact you're degenerate heroin addict.

7-time NBA All-Star

I'm not trying to teach you a lesson about anything. The whole point of this thread was to say the outrageous things you have done. And you came in the thread acting like you were superior to everyone. Despite the fact you're degenerate heroin addict.
    Acting superior to everyone, huh? Everyone isn't some kid who jacks off into their friend's sisters underwear, and everyone certainly isn't like Ace, molesting a cousin WHILE SLEEPING or getting turned on by little girls. Actually, the things Ace said are so sick and he said them so casually that in hindsight, I'm starting to think he was trolling. But if not, then no, you shouldn't get a free pass for shit like that. That's not "outrageous." It's criminal.

The way you look down on people with addiction problems show you're very ignorant and intolerant, and probably very young.

Acting superior to everyone, huh? Everyone isn't some kid who jacks off into their friend's sisters underwear, and everyone certainly isn't like Ace, molesting a cousin WHILE SLEEPING or getting turned on by little girls. Actually, the things Ace said are so sick and he said them so casually that in hindsight, I'm starting to think he was trolling. But if not, then no, you shouldn't get a free pass for shit like that. That's not "outrageous." It's criminal.

The way you look down on people with addiction problems show you're very ignorant and intolerant, and probably very young.

Didn't you call me out earlier for explaining my actions regarding the underwear drawer/hot cousin talk? Yet you are doing the same thing about your heroin days. Don't act like you didn't come in this thread all high and mighty

7-time NBA All-Star

Didn't you call me out earlier for explaining my actions regarding the underwear drawer/hot cousin talk? Yet you are doing the same thing about your heroin days. Don't act like you didn't come in this thread all high and mighty
    The cousin thing is weird, but harmless, though there really isn't an explanation for jacking off in the girl's underwear. If you're friend was aware you did that to his sister, he really should have kicked your ass for it. If someone jacked off in your sister's underwear without her knowing, what would you do?

And you completely dodging the most important parts. How many people do you think have substance abuse problems and how many people do you think go around jacking off into random girl's underwear without their knowledge?

And more importantly, my actions are only relevant to myself. Yours do no harm to yourself, and only impact others. If you don't see a difference then there's really no hope for you.

And back to the cousin thing, I targeted you on that because you made the bold claim that every guy fantasizes about a cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    stole a chocolate bar from a gas station once couple of years ago

still think about it to this day, struggling with making amends to myself
    I know what you are going through. This morning, I cut a large line and I didn't realize what I did until after I got my coffee. I didn't apologize to anyone.